Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

Well done Donna, excellent news, fingers crossed for the fert report :dust:

Samba - only one more jab to go, how exciting! Not long 'til you join the tww club.

Wallie I really hope your dream comes true - I'm really looking forward to reading that post. How is the head now? Hope you feel better :flower:

I'm going in for another scan tomorrow, fingers crossed that I get the go ahead for stims. I have a big meeting at work afterwards so it had better be good news!

Night night xx

Hi Mazak, that's what I'm on and 4 times a day too. Shame about the polyp but hopefully tomorrow everything will be fine and you can start stimming!

:hi: Mazak, welcome! I have a scan too tomorrow, let's hope it's good news and on to part two :dust:

thank you wallie and pg ladie and good luck for tomorrow, i still dont no much about the stims ? Ive got a terrible headacke and cant sleep

Hi Mazak, I don't know much about stims yet either - they'll tell me all about it tomorrow. I think I'll have a GonalF pen, it's usually that or Menopur that you need to add water to before you inject. I'm sure they'll show you everything at the clinic tomorrow. I'm injecting Buserelin, so I'm not too worried about the stim injections - you shouldn't worry either, it's easy when you get the hang of it. Hope you get some sleep, maybe a paracetamol will help? :flower:

Hello all - gosh it's been busy! And lots of exciting news as well :happydance:

Congrats on 11 eggs Donna! Hoping those :spermy: do their job and you have some lovely blasts for ET.

Hooray for the follies Samba & Traskey! Good luck for the last jabs :hugs:

Lorry loads full of :dust: to you all for this week!

PG - best of luck for the scan tomorrow. I'm sure it will be fine and you'll get the go ahead to start the stims. Will be thinking of you :hugs:

Wallie - sorry to hear you've been getting headaches, hope they clear up for you soon :hugs:

Hello and welcome Mazak! :flower:

Sorry if I've missed anyone - finding it hard to keep up now :haha:

Hippie - how are things going with my stim buddy? Hope all is good with you. I'm absolutely hating this week - my brain is doing loop-the-loop over everything. Started to think I was feeling twinges today, but I thought I could feel them last time and it all came to nothing, but it feels stronger than last time doesn't it, or is that just wishful thinking and actually I'm not feeling anything? Argh!! :wacko:

Feeling so sick at the thought that it isn't going to work again, but trying my hardest to be positive as well. I just know that the next 5 days are going to drag :nope:

Anyway, better get myself to bed - hopefully I'll be feeling a bit less :argh::saywhat::headspin: tomorrow!

Mazak a big welcome :flower: don't worry about stims, it's a doddle. I'm on the Gonal F pen which is dead easy and doesn't hurt at all, I hear the Menopur burns a little but rumour has it it can help produce better eggies so I guess it's swings and roundabouts :hugs:

Donna woo-hoo for 11 :happydance: I'm sure this will be your 3rd time lucky, lots of :dust: can't wait to hear news from your report x

PG Lady good luck for tomorrow! I will keep everything crossed for you. Do you know if they will be willing to do a blood test if they are still unsure? I never even got a scan, just a blood test so surely that tells you whether you've DR'd properly or not? Sounds a bit unfair that they didn't want to touch the salpinges & now they are being funny about them :dohh:
Like I said, I will keep everything crossed for you.

Samba and Taskey, ER getting close! :happydance:

Wallie sorry to hear you're not feeling 100%, hope you feel better soon.

Sophie have faith I'm sure the stim fairy is working her magic.

AFM, my belly is now twice the size it was last week, I had a good day today but yesterday I was dying with a headache. Been getting some twinges & feel insanely bloated. My face is like a pizza, I've not had cystic acne like this since I was 13. I'm very prone to acne though so was totally expecting it. Hopefully all good signs!
Got my blood test on Thursday and they will tell me what time to go in for my scan on Saturday. I very much doubt I will get the go ahead to trigger that soon, after all they said it can take up to 2 weeks and Saturday is only day 8 but it will be interesting to see whether anything is growing.

Night night all, we're almost halfway through this week already how exciting :yipee: x

All sounding good for you HH. Day 8 of stims I would guess you'd get another scan before they decide what to do with you but you never know what's going on inside you until you get scanned. With your bloating maybe your eggies are quite big? best of luck though!

I'm feeling better, the headaches are a pain but must be the sniffing I'm doing and not eating properly.

I get bored drinking water and it tastes funny at work. I'm not into diluting juice either but then again at work I would have to use the funny tasting water. What do you girls drink whilst at work? Anything not too fattening would be great.

I drink water, luckily we have nice water in Manchester and cooling machines in work. I've also been having a lot if milk in the last few days, it has the dual benefit of being full of protein plus it fills you up. Otherwise you could perhaps try a little bit of cordial with your water? I've been having some cranberry + raspberry juice too when I get sick of water, full of sugar I know but what the heck.
Night all x

hi ladies, just to let u no i have 5 fertilised out of the 11 tho all 11 were mature a bit low fert report but better then last year, they said they will check on the others later tho just in case they are slow growers? but for now its 5 im in for a day 3 transfer on fri but if fri morn i have 4 good quality they will do a 5 dt i hope this is the case ? they will let me no early fri morn, what will be will be hoping they all make it and i get a couple of frosties fingers x,d !! apparently my womb liing looks lovely and thick tho they didnt measure it and menopur produces better quality embies ? please let it work this time, i will keep u all updated as im not on here very much trying not to use internet so much as i stress myself out lol !!!

hi ladies, just to let u no i have 5 fertilised out of the 11 tho all 11 were mature a bit low fert report but better then last year, they said they will check on the others later tho just in case they are slow growers? but for now its 5 im in for a day 3 transfer on fri but if fri morn i have 4 good quality they will do a 5 dt i hope this is the case ? they will let me no early fri morn, what will be will be hoping they all make it and i get a couple of frosties fingers x,d !! apparently my womb liing looks lovely and thick tho they didnt measure it and menopur produces better quality embies ? please let it work this time, i will keep u all updated as im not on here very much trying not to use internet so much as i stress myself out lol !!!

That's excellent Donna :happydance: 5 good ones is better than 10 bad ones!
Fingers crossed that they all develop nicely and you get lots of blasts :hugs: x

hi ladies back from the hospital it was a bit weird thought i was going for a scan but they never gave me 1 just gave me my stims i have 2 inject every morning i am on menopur 225 each day i have to go back on tue for a scan.

Great news Donna. Better have 5 than none (like I did first attempt)!! Good luck with this cycle!

Mazak, that is a bit weird but they must know what they're doing. Good luck with injecting!

Hello everyone!

Fantastic news Donna, so glad you have some good embryos, fingers crossed for the 5 day transfer.

Masak, it looks like we will be stim buddies, as my scan was fine this morning :happydance: My clinic uses lining thickness as the measure of downregulation instead of blood tests, but all was fine. Still a bit of fluid, but hopefully that will go and they counted 9 follicles plus a little one, so hopefully they'll all do the business for me. I'm starting on 225 Gonal F and have a new pen that doesn't need priming, which can only help me that early in the morning!

Sophie, Hippie and Wallie, hope you're ok and the time's going quickly for you :hugs:

Traskey and Samba, enjoy the trip and the very very best of luck for ec, hope you have a good clutch :flower: Let us know how it goes.

I'm off to address a haggis! Fare thee well xx

Hi Ladies,

Sooooo much to catch up on!!!

Firstly welcome Mazak and BEST of Luck with the Stimming!!!! :dust:

Donna - CONGRATS on your 5 fertilized eggies!!! Wishing you loads of luck that you get to blasto and have some for snow babies :hugs: :dust: :dust:

PG - CONGRATS on Stimming!!!!! :yipee: :dust: Good Luck! xxxx HAPPY BURNS NIGHT xxxx

HH - Good luck tomorrow REALLY hope youve got loads of lovely fat follies! :dust:

Sophie - :hugs: Hope that the next 5 days fly by for all of us :hugs:

Trask - LOADS of luck for tomorrow xxxx

Wallie - Hope youre doing ok xxxx

Hope I havent forgotten anyone.... if I have Im sorry! We're starting to get very busy in here now!!! :wohoo:

AFM..... TRIGGER tonight!!! OMG!!!! Someone in my journo got preggers on the same cycle as me last year and she painted her toe nails orange (colour for fertility) and her DH painted his big toes.... so DH and I went for a Pedicure today and I got mine painted orange then I painted DH's when we got home.

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/sambatiki/temporary-23-1.jpg

I am triggering 9.30pm tonight..... 1 hour to go.... :argh:

Very good Samba. Hate to say it, it didn't work for me but I sure hope it works for you!
Good luck with trigger tonight!

Hello everyone! Lots of news again :happydance:

Congrats on the 5 fertilized eggs Donna! Really hoping you get some top notch embies for transfer! :dust:

Hooray for new stim buddies Mazak and PGLady!! Congrats on getting the go ahead to start stimming - sending you lots of follicle-growing :dust:

GOOD LUCK for the trigger tonight Samba and tomorrow Traskey - sending you lots of high quality egg making :dust:

Hippie - hope the blood test goes well tomorrow :hugs:

Wallie - glad your headaches are a little better. In terms of what I've been drinking, I tend to stick to water, but also have rooibos tea if I fancy something hot (man oh man I'm missing my coffee and tea) - we have quite a selection of herbal teas at work and I know the rooibos is a safe bet.

AFM I'm still driving myself a bit mad but I don't want to drone on about it. I'm just going to have to accept that the next few days are going to be difficult and that I can't possibly know what is going on until the scan. Thankfully my boss has shown a rare moment of understanding and told me that I don't need to decide until Monday about going in to work - so if it is crappy news then I can let him know and take a half day of leave, rather than book a whole day now and end up possibly not needing it. Quite nice of him, but as I say it's a rare occasion so I shall make the most of it :haha:

Right, back to Masterchef! x

Wow, busy busy busy in here!

Samba, loving the orange toes! Good luck with the trigger about now!

Donnas, yay another OFU :hi: So pleased you got 5 fertilised this time. :dust: for a day 5 transfer.

Wallie, sorry about the headaches. I suffer badly with them too. I can't stand water so have to have squash.

Sophie, I hope it all works out again. I know the worrying doesn't get any easier. Are they growing, how many eggs, how may fertilise, will they make it day 5 eeeeeeeeeeeek.

Welcome Mazak

PG, enjoy that lovely haggis.

Hippie, good luck with your bloods tomorrow.

AFM egg collection tomorrow morning at 11:30 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->