Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

Sophie - :hugs: It must be so hard :hugs: ITS GOING TO WORK THIS TIME!!!! :hugs: We've got your PMA for you if youre finding it difficult xxxx

Trask - Im so excited for you :yipee: :wohoo:

Hello - the boss I was praising last night has left me in the lurch and I have to work really late tonight :growlmad:

Just wanted to pop on to say that I hope stuff went well for Traskey and Hippie today. Will catch up at some point over the weekend xx

Hmm, bosses suck. I have had the worst day at work ever, and had to come home before I did something stupid. At least it wasn't the hormones making me cry, three of my colleagues were too! I could do without a super stressful job right now. Will you get the time back Sophie?

Hoping from some good news from Traskey and Hippie after today :flower:

Looks like there have been a few of us with stressful days as ME TOO! People eh!

https://www.webmd.boots.com/fertility/news/20110224/fertility-treatment-stress-doesnt-affect-success phew!

Hi all, just a quick one from my phone. Bloods were fine, so I'm still on for the scan at 8.30 on Saturday morning :happydance:.
Hope all is well with everything, Samba and Traskey good luck!
Wanabeamama good luck with the lap tomorrow :hugs: xx

Yay, good news Hippie :happydance:

Good luck tomorrow Samba, how exciting!

Wannabe, I hope things go well for you and that you make it to IVF as soon as possible :flower:

Hi Ladies!!

Ive also not been home long from work... partly my own doing as I had loads to do and am off tomorrow.

Hippie - GREAT news on the bloods! Good luck for Saturday xxx

Trask - Hope youre recovering well.

Wanna - Hope all went well today xxx

Hope everyone else is all good xxx :hugs:

AFM... feeling VERY nervous about tomorrow.... not looking forward to the bum bullet :sick:

Will update here as soon as I can xxx

Hippie. Yay for good news!

Sorry about the stressy day for everyone :hugs:

12 eggs for me today. Good luck to Samba for tomorrow!!!!!

Trask - Well done you!!!! xxxx GOOD LUCK EGGIES!!! Which hand did they put your whatsit thingie in??

The one on the right Samba. The anaesthetist is lovely there! I had him last time as well and he said, "I remember that face". Popped it in no trouble and then night night time :D Nothing to worry about at all :hugs: I said i've got a rotten cold and may snore so he said he promised not to tell anyone if I did :rofl:

hii no i have also had a long wait on the NHS after having lap and dye, HSG and surgery to unblock my tubes i am now starting my 1st ivf cycle at liverpool womens hospital after 4 long yrs of ttc. i am due to start d/r on 16th feb :) so hopefully it will soon be ur turn good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hii no i have also had a long wait on the NHS after having lap and dye, HSG and surgery to unblock my tubes i am now starting my 1st ivf cycle at liverpool womens hospital after 4 long yrs of ttc. i am due to start d/r on 16th feb so hopefully it will soon be ur turn good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Clare an welcome to this thread :hi: the 16th of Feb will come round soon enough. I was amazed how things started moving very quickly after years of waiting month after month just to get seen by anybody! Hope it goes well for you xx :hugs:

Fantastic news Traskey! Here's hoping for plenty of embies for transfer and keeping on ice! :dust:

Good Luck for today Samba! :dust: :dust:

Hi ladies, hope your all well,

yay for 12 eggs traskey !! hope u have a great fert report today !! godd luck hun

welcome clare it will come around so quick hun honestly !!

hope everyone else is doing good

afm the ofu rang this morning i still have all 5 !! dividing well so having a 5dt on sunday i have 1 slow grower but it may catch up they only needed 4 to meet day 5 criteria so im happy :happydance:

bad news is i forgot to take my prog pessary last night dont no how i could forget !!?? so got myself in a state :growlmad: they told me to take an extra 1 today, im a bit bummed today to be honest the embryologist i spoke to danielle told me that if i get good quality blasts they will only tx 1 !! which was never the plan i have spoken to the nurses and another embryologist about tx 2 and they all agreed if i get 2 then that would be the plan as i am 38 this year and have 2 failed cycles plus i had a single transfer of 1 blast my first cycle and it didnt work !! im so frustrated and now stressing about this its not fair any advice ladies ? i want the best possible chance obviously there is no guarentee its gonna work with 1 or 2 anyway !! im not keen on talking to danielle shes not very imformative dosent like to give u info about your embryo quality etc u have to push her and i think thats wrong shes a tad insensitive traskey have u had dealings with her ? she dosent let u get a word in i told her ultimately it should be my decision she didnt like that !! i dont want to piss her off to much she may go poke my embies !! i just think she has a bit of an attitude and would rather talk to someone else last year i had a lovely lady who was so nice and told me how everything wa going etc how many cells my embies had blah blah anyway rant over lol just feeling highly strung today and think i may ring the fu and speak to the nurse as this will bother me all weekend now and stressing is not good for my body i no :wacko: take care will check in later xx

samba good luck with egg collection today hun hope u get some lovely eggies look forward to your update later after uve have had a nice :sleep:

Donnas, i've not spoken with Danielle. Last time I had Tracey and today it was Kate. If your cycle is EofE funded, it may be in the criteria you can only have one. Regardless though it's decided on the day so i'd talk to your transfer nurse and the embryologist on the day and fight your corner. Explain that you are aware of the risks of multiples if you really want more than one put back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->