Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

Samba :hugs: Hope today went well.

AFM, Of the 12 eggs, 10 were injected and 9 have fertilised :wohoo: I have a Sunday transfer time and a Tuesday one and they will decide Sunday morning which it is to be!

Samba :hugs: Hope today went well.

AFM, Of the 12 eggs, 10 were injected and 9 have fertilised :wohoo: I have a Sunday transfer time and a Tuesday one and they will decide Sunday morning which it is to be!

yay !!! thats great trask !! hope u make it to blasto u have 4 more then i have so im sure u will !! if your day 3 will see u sunday morn at the ofu lol !!

Donnas, i've not spoken with Danielle. Last time I had Tracey and today it was Kate. If your cycle is EofE funded, it may be in the criteria you can only have one. Regardless though it's decided on the day so i'd talk to your transfer nurse and the embryologist on the day and fight your corner. Explain that you are aware of the risks of multiples if you really want more than one put back!

yes this is my third and final funded cycle she didnt mention that tho just that depends on the quality of the blasts yes i will deffo talk to them and be fighting my corner !! i am well aware of the risks of twins but im a believer in what will be will be but want to have the best chance i have at this last cycle so if it means having 2 put back to get 1 then so be it if i got 2 id be blessed !! if it dosent work i did my best.

trask are you funded if u dont mind me asking ?will you be going for single blast transfer if u do a 5dt ? have they said the same to u ?

I'm allowed two as I am 40 this month and am having two put back this time. I have to say though that last time I was actively encouraged to just have one, which I did. It makes me a little sad when I see our friends across the pond being allowed 3 or 4! I was told that if I was likely to have multiples then I would have gotten pregnant in the first round of ICSI and so second time around it was less of an issue. I don't know if that helps you at all.

I checked the EofE comissioning policy and it says one blasto if under 37 years of age. You are now over so should be able to at least ask for two. I tried to copy from the doc but it won't let me. It's point 3.2.3

If you want two put back Donna, you should ask. Maybe it'll be easier to speak to them in person when you go back for transfer but it will be discussed. I would have two!

Traskey woo-hoo for 9!!!! :happydance: that is super good news, hope they all make it and that you get lots of embies and frosties!

Donna, woo-hoo for your 5 still going strong. That is very promising, not long to go now! :happydance::thumbup:

Samba, how did it go? Hope you are feeling ok :hugs: sending you lots of :dust:.

PG and Mazak do you know when your scan will be?

Sophie, how is my stimming buddy? :flower: Your scan must be coming up, or was it today? Tried looking through the thread but couldn't find you mentioning it. Good luck for when it is or if it's been, I'm keeping everything crossed that it's good news this time! :hugs:

Wallie lots of :hugs: can't be long till you start stimming too! :happydance:

Clare :hi:

Wanabeamama, hope the lap went well today, been thinking about you. All downhill from now on! :hugs:

AFM, stimming scan at 8.30 tomorrow morning, eeeeekkkk!!!! :wacko::winkwink::muaha::headspin::yipee::loopy::fool::ninja::help:
I really hope it's good news but have begged the DH to come in case it isn't. I hear a lot of women can feel their ovaries and what not, I can't say I can feel them but I definitely get a few twitches during the day, I feel very uncomfortable if I bend over and squash my belly. Also I've had a pretty sore lower back all day and my smear has changed so hope it's all good.
Will update as soon as I know. Have a great Friday night everybody!

:bunny:

Hi Ladies!!

Trask - CONGRAT on your 9!!! Really pleased!

Donna - Sorry youre not happy with the embyologist, Im sure when it comes to the day you'll be able to fight your corner. xxxx

AFM - We got 6 eggies! Not as many as I would have liked.... but trying to look on the brightside.... I only need one to implant! The full details are here https://www.babyandbump.com/ltttc-j...elieveits-ivf-innit-egg-hunt-friday-2167.html

Hope everyone is well xxxx Its getting all very exciting in here!!!

Claire - :wave: Look forward to following your journey! xxxx

Hippie - Dont worry about not feeling awful.... I only had the odd day feeling funny but was mainly twinges :hugs: Best of luck for tomorrow xxxx

6 is great Samba, so happy for you!!! :happydance: hope they all fertilise but if not, I'm sure your baby is in one of them!
Lots of fertilisation :dust: xx

Hi ladies!!

WOO-HOO!! Congrats on 9 fertilised eggies Traskey! Fantastic news :happydance: AND congrats to Samba on 6 eggies collected!! :dance:

This is all very good news. Mega bucket loads more :dust: to you both for healthy top notch quality embies and some extra :dust: sprinkles to donna to keep those five going strong!

Hippie - good luck for the scan tomorrow! Mine isn't until Monday morning, so I've got a long old weekend to wait :wacko:
I've been worrying a bit because I'm not really feeling particularly bloated, although I found myself waking up last night if I rolled on to sleep on my stomach. Not put on any weight or anything though. Am getting crampy twinges quite a bit, sort of how I feel before AF, but I can't work out if I'm just being hypersensitive/hopeful and looking out for anything I can. I dunno :shrug: Just trying to maintain my sanity, so I'm doing lots of nice things this weekend to calm me (haircut, meal out, bit of baking). I really miss running - a good long run would have sorted my head right out. Oh well, it'll have to be cake instead :haha:

Hope everyone else is doing well.

PG & Masak, how are the stims going? All OK?

Wallie - hope the time is not dragging its heels too much for you :hugs:

Welcome clare - nice to have you join us :flower:

Wannabeamama - hope all went well today :hugs:

Have a lovely weekend everyone - I'm sure I'll be on here lots for more exciting updates :happydance:

Sophie - Honestly I got bloated and I had the odd day of being uncomfortable with twinges but in the main I felt good. So pleased try not to use this as an indication :hugs: Really pleased youve got a busy weekend to keep yourself occupied AND looking sexy!!! xxxx Looking forward to Monday hun Ive got all crossed for us all in here.... and still got my orange toe nails :thumbup: Youre going to do it this time!!! :dust: :dust:

Hippie, good luck for your scan tomorrow :dance: and Sophie, good luck for yours on Monday :dance:

Samba, congratulations on 6 fabulous eggies :wohoo: Good luck for tomorrow's fertilisation report :hugs:

AAArgh, just wrote an epic and my computer ate it!!

Basically, it was: great news Traskey, Donna and Samba; fingers crossed Hippie; I feel you Sophie and hello Wallie, Wannabe, Mazak and Claire.

Story of my life - had the most epic week at work, now my boss isn't my boss anymore and I have to go through the whole telling my manager about IVF, agreeing time off etc. again. Plus the bloke managing me now is a tool.

As far as treatment is concerned, bugger all happening here except terrible flatulence :blush:, but I'll take that if it works!

I never told my old boss, never felt it was his right to know. However I have told my current one. I know he'll be discreet.

PG - My work doesnt know either I had time off for a gynea procedure - If you have a nice doc you can always get them to do you a sick note if needed. :hugs: If you dont feel comfortable telling them, then you dont have too. Have you got any holidays left?

No I don't think I'll tell this boss. It will either be self-certified sick leave or annual leave for me.

How are you feeling Wallie? Are the headaches any better?

Samba our posts crossed - fantastic news today, so excited for you!

Headaches have been less, so acupuncture, I think has helped me sort that out. I've upped my intake of liquids too. Thanks for asking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->