Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

Sophie and Hippie, loads of luck for this week!

I gained loads of bloat this cycle but it's coming back off now. Trousers have been out for ages :haha:

Hello - very quick update from me.

It's better news - there were 6 follies in total. One at 16, two at 14, two at 12 and one at 10. They think that they should be able to get eggs from five of them, so I'm being re-scanned on Wednesday with a probable collection date for Friday :thumbup:

OK, so 6 is hardly up in the super league and still places me squarely in the poor responder category, but it is more than two and they are growing (unlike the last time when they didn't get much above 10), so I'm pretty pleased. If we get four or five eggs then that still gives us a good shot, although of course less chance of :cold: embies, but at this point I'll take what I can get!

Hippie, hope your scan went well. Catch you all later everyone :hugs:

Hi all, a quick update from me as I'm on my phone in work. Scan showed 11 follies :happydance: the only slightly bad thing was that only 2 were the right size at 17 mm and another 2 were about 16/15. Because of that I won't be having ER on Wednesday as they want me to carry on and go back for a scan Wednesday at 10.15 with a possible collection date for Friday 3rd of February.
I'm feeling quite ropey from the stims now and was hoping for slightly better numbers at 17 mm but I'd much rather feel crap for another 2/3 days than risk only having 2 eggies (or 1 or none). Will just have to grin and bear it. My boss is being very nice about it saying if I start feeling too crap to come in he's happy for me to work from home. I guess I'm fairly pleased with how it all went, could have been better but could also have been a heck of a lot worse.

Sophie woo-hoo for 6 :thumbup: it's pretty good plus you never know the smaller ones might still catch up. Also looks like we'll both have ER on Friday, that's got to be a good omen xx

Woo hoo for 11 follies hippie! :happydance:

Interesting what you say about size - they said to me that 16mm was the size they are aiming for, but that they can usually get decent eggs from 14mm follies, so I'm not going to worry too much if they're not! Plus I've got another couple of days of stims, so with a bit of luck they'll carry on growing.

And yay for being collection buddies too :hugs: By the way, my scan on Wednesday is also at 10.15am, so we are keeping right on track!

Hi Ladies

YAYYY to Hippie and Sophie being EC buddies!!! Sending you both TONS of luck and bit fat follie growing :dust:

AFM.... I am officially PUPO with twinnies bubble and squeak. They are both good quality grade b embies AND I have another still in a petri dish also a grade b that they are going to culture on and see if he'll make it to Day 5-6 blasto... if so I'll have one on ICE ICE BABY!!! So all good from me.... grinning from ear to ear so glad have come this far.... next step... keeping sane in the 2ww!!! oh and OTD 12th Feb.... like Im going to last that long!! :haha:

Trask - Best of luck for tomorrow and your twinnies xxxx :dust:

PG, Wallie & Donna = Hope all is going well xxxx

oh WOW Samba - you're PUPO!! :dance::wohoo:

I didn't realise you were due for ET today, otherwise I'd have wished you luck, but I'm glad it all went OK. Loadsa sticky :dust: for your lovely twinnies.

Good luck for tomorrow Traskey Hope your ET goes well :dust:

Wallie, PG, Donna - hope you're all well :hugs:

Sorry, I know I'm missing people but I've completely lost track and my brain is particularly swiss cheese tonight :wacko:

PG - when is your next scan, it must be coming up soon right?

Sophie - Its fine I know its hard to keep track of everyones dates??

I wonder if it would be possible.... please please please for thread creator to perhaps update the front page with our important dates??? I know we're pretty much all getting the to the end now but it would be nice so we dont miss anyone xxx

Sophie and Hippie, how fab to be egg collecting together on Friday. All the best :dance:

Samba, congratulations on being PUPO :wohoo: Now the lovely 2WW :D

Donna, hope you are well after your transfer.

Wallie and PG, hope all is well.

Transfer for me tomorrow :D I am majorly bloated today, seems to be taking a while to go down.

Trask - Theyre just making sure that there is plenty of room in there to put them back! :haha: LUCK!!! For tomorrow :dust:

Woohoo!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: So much good news from lots of folk!

Samba and Donna, good luck with your precious cargo, keep them safe :hugs:

Traskey, hope tomorrow goes well :flower:

Hippie and especially Sophie, fantastic news on the egg front yaay! Really rooting for you.

Hello everyone else, hope you are well.

AFM I have my first stim scan first thing tomorrow, no idea what is good or bad, or what to expect, will just keep everything crossed. Getting a bit tired of the early morning jabs now, but the end is in sight and you peeps are keeping me going. Xx

Oooh, good luck for the scan tomorrow PG :hugs:
And a bit more :dust: for good measure

Sophie - Its fine I know its hard to keep track of everyones dates??

I wonder if it would be possible.... please please please for thread creator to perhaps update the front page with our important dates??? I know we're pretty much all getting the to the end now but it would be nice so we dont miss anyone xxx

Hi Samba, first of all CONGRATULATIONS on being PUPO!!! :yipee: you must be over the moon, that could be me a week today :blush:
Good idea about dates, can you all DM me your key dates and I will add them to the front page :hugs:

Sophie, woo-hoo for same time scan on Wednesday and ER on Friday! High five! :happydance: I have to admit, I'm feeling a little more pessimistic now, I keep thinking that it won't work or if I get a BFP that I will miscarry. Oh I know probably being silly but I feel so tired and shitty at the moment I think the drugs are starting to get to me! :growlmad:

Traskey good luck with ET tomorrow and PG good luck with the scan, lots of :dust:

Donna hope your 2WW goes quick

:hugs: to all xx

Hi ladies,

Just checking in to say hi and see how every1 is doing ?

pg lady good luck with scan tomorrow hun im sure u will have some lovely follies growing !

hippie and sophie how exciting u both have ec this week !!

traskey good luck for transfer tomorrow hun take it easy after is that a provisional day in case u go to blast ? they rang me early to tell me it would be a 5dt i hope its the same for u.

samba !! i never realised u were having transfer today !!! yay another pupo with twins like me !! your otd is only a few days behind mine is the 9th feb eek !! are u going to test early ? im gonna try not to or i will just drive myself mad !! so i think im stepping away from the peesticks this time lol how exciting im hoping this is a lucky sticky thread and we all get our bfp,s !! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

afm been a bit crampy today but its eased off now its to early i no to get implantation hoping will get lots of twinges over the next few days fingers x,d it sticks im super tired also and have heartburn dont no why but i have it badly lol been drinking lots of full fat organic milk and pineapple juice which i love anyway eating nuts but they taste awful strange i like them usually ?

anyway nite all will check in again tomorrow.

Hi ladies I'm home from the hospital and I had a laparotomy :( the cyst on my ovary was attached to my bowel and there was a lot if endo on my uterus and various other places I'm all cleared up but so so sore but my surgeon was very excited for us to start the IVF so I guess all I can do is recover for the next 6weeks and wait for our letter to come from st Mary's with our first appointment :)

Oh wow wanna, that's a big op! I have a friend having the same soon. Get lots of rest. Hope you're not in too much pain :hugs:

Glad you can start your ivf journey soon!

Afm, 2 blasties on board. Transfer went well and now we just wait! Official test date 11 Feb.

Pg, hope the scan went well.

Samba and Donna hope you are feeling well and PUPO!

Hippie Sophie, not long now!

Wana - hope you're feeling okay after your operation. Hopefully it'll do the trick and you won't need IVF?!

Samba, Traskey and Donna. Fab news you're all PUPO. So we'll have 3 BFP in a row... FX'd anyway!

Sophie & Hippie great news you're having EC this week.FX'd you get some good eggies.

PG, looking forward to update.

Hope I've not missed anyway, if I did, I'm sorry.

AFM - still taking the nasal spray DR'ing and on Friday I go for my baseline scan. Hopefully I'll get to start stimming that evening or I may have to wait a further week. My clinic are so strict with when they start you stimming, always a Friday you see...so we'll see. I just hope my lining is thin enough, it wasn't last time.

Oh Wallie, was wondering how things were going for you.

I really hope you can start stimming soon :hugs:

Hi Ladies

CONGRATS trask on being PUPO!!! :yipee: :yipee:

Donna - Fingers crossed and lots of sticky :dust:

Wallie - Im keeping ALL crossed that you get the green light on Friday xxx :dust:

Wanna - Glad all went well, and hope youre not feeling too sore :hugs: Cant wait for your journey to start soon :yipee: :yipee: xxx

Hippie - Sorry to hear youre having a wobble.... defo VERY natural. :hugs: Not much more stimming left until your pupo too hun!!! xxxx :dust: Good luck for tomorrow.

Sophie & PG - Hope all is well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->