Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

Ladies, I caved and tested this morning - BFN :nope:

I know it's not the end of the road yet, but I'm 9dp2dt, so 11dpo - feeling much less optimistic now... I knew it was a bad idea to test early - very annoyed with myself for caving.:dohh:

Hope the scans go well - catch you all later x

Sophie - fingers and toes crossed honey :hugs:
PG - enjoy ur weekend :happydance:

Had my scan - 6 follies - nurse said that was a good starting point :thumbup:
Back on Sunday and EC as early as Tuesday :coffee

Boofle great news how long have you been stimming?

Sophiebee thinking of you hun and have my fingers crossed too! not the end of the road yet!

Sophie so sorry to hear that, but it really is too early for you to test! I'm obviously a test-phobic but I'd say chances are you're not going to get a true result before 14dpo so hang in there, not all is lost.:hugs:

Boofle yay for 6, that really IS a good start, lots of follie growing :dust:.

Wallie hope your scan went well too xx

Boofle, 6 follies is good. There will probably be little ones too hiding so you could get more.

Sophie, sorry it was a bfn. What kind of test did you use as I know internet cheapies are crapola!

I'm just back from scan and I had at least 10 decent sized follies between 10 -15. I'll get a call later this afternoon to tell me either when we'll do EC or I'll get an appt on Monday for another scan, then the decision will be made.

I'm hoping for another scan and then EC on Wednesday.

Wallie!! great follies, fingers crossed for wednesday xx

Glad to hear about two good scan results! :thumbup:

Thanks also for all your words of encouragement. The thing that is causing me to feel less optimistic is that I used an FRER test, not an internet cheapie, and I know they are usually accurate by this point. My AF usually comes by 13/14dpo, so I'm really only 2-3 days early. We shall see what happens anyway - I'm still not spotting, but I'm pretty sure that must be down to the progesterone.

I can't decide now whether to keep testing or wait it out. Will see how I feel I suppose.

Just ate an enormous slice of cake - it's not a BFP, but it cheered me up a little :winkwink:

Sophie - Cake is ALWAYS good :hugs: I dont know what to say to you hun.... :hugs: But I will be keeping up the PMA for you xxx :hugs:

Wallie and Boofs - :yipee: :yipee: Great results xxx :dust: Keep growing follies.

Hippie - 1 week to go!!! :wohoo:

Sophie :hugs: I'm hoping that things will change for you sharpish, you deserve it! I don't think you can assume your cycle is doing anything bordering on normal because of all the drugs this month, so I'd go with what Hippie said - it aint over 'till 14dpo - next week will be a biggie for you me and Hippie xx

Wallie, that's fantastic news, well done and fx for next week :dust:

Boofle, good news from you too :dust:

Have a good weekend everyone. I'll be trying to ignore the fact that I woke up this morning feeling like I do the day before AF (usually have night sweats and get all crampy/bloated - weird) and the odd hot flush today. Am not symptom spotting (honest), but it's hard not to wonder what on earth is going on! Surely it's too early for AF 2dpt? Ruddy crinone, that stuff ain't natural!

PG - Sounds very much like my symptoms though :thumbup: :winkwink: Have a SUPER time away xxx

Crivens! I'm putting it down to the crinone for the sake of my sanity.

You know how OUT I thought I was :haha: Im guessing Cinone is the progestrone pessary?

Yes, the delightful cream I squirt into my tuppence every morning :haha:

Cream??? WTF???

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_b2VVaoIQVDg/SoAenym8w9I/AAAAAAAAACM/WZV2qfuY8jM/s320/P1020814.JPG

Thats what I was shoving up my fluff! :haha:

I just undo the top (on the right) and squeeze the bottom, and the cream is expelled :winkwink:

Attachments

• crinone.jpg
    crinone.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
Hey up girlies, you really do make me smile! I'm the same as Samba with the delightful front bottom bullets :haha:

Some bad news from me I'm afraid, I haven't tested yet (god forbid!!), but I'm pretty sure I'm out. Knicker watch has reached fever pitch as I'm 14 DPO today and usually in a normal cycle I should be getting the :witch: today or tomorrow.
No spotting yet but often I don't spot at all before :witch:. Yesterday I had super high energy levels and then I was super tired, I also spent the day drinking gallons of water... usually all AF symptoms :nope:

This morning again I was wide awake before 5, again could be an AF symptom but then it has happened a lot in the last 2 weeks due to the Cyclogest so again I didn't think too much of it, until I got to work and started feeling achey...
It's been getting worse and during the afternoon I have been drinking and peeing lots and my bladder is mega achey, which is a 100% indisputable sign that the :witch: is coming. I haven't tested but I don't really need to, I am now pretty sure that this is it. I'm not going to kid myself because I know what AF feels like- exactly like this. There have been waaaay too many times early on in our TTC journey that I've felt like this at the end of the 2WW and it's always ended the same way, so I know as a matter of fact that I'm out.
I will probably still test on Sunday and I'm now very glad that I have booked Monday and Tuesday off work, as I will most likely spend both days in bed crying, get it out of my system and then get ready for round 2.
I actually started feeling a bit tearful in the car coming home and really sick (both :af: symptoms for me) but then I thought there's no point letting it all out till Sunday, I really want to try and have a nice week-end. The DH and I are going to the cinema tonight to see Woman in Black (we're both horror buffs) and tomorrow I am planning to have lunch with a good friend then go to the cinema again to see the new Muppet Show film - yep you guessed it, films are my favourite way of distracting myself.
Then I will spend the next 3 days wallowing in self pity, after my :bfn: is confirmed on Sunday.
Anywaaaay... pizza in the oven, there will be PLENTY of cake this week-end too, I might go swimming next week if I can bear to get out of bed. Will do my best not to purposedly drown myself in the pool.

Hope you've all had a better day - well I know Sophie you probably haven't but at least like I said earlier you're very early days for testing.

Wallie yay for 10 :thumbup: that's a great number. It will make it a bit better for me knowing that it's not all sh*t for everybody, I hope I'm the last :bfn: in this thread xxx

Hippie - I certainly hope you are wrong :hugs: I know you know your body best... but honestly you dont for sure know yet. Ive everything super duper crossed tightly for you :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->