Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

Egg collection today - 13 eggs :thumbup: hoping for good news in the morning, glad my OH has decided to go in work late so that we can find out together :thumbup:
Feeling quite sore but so glad its over - this was the bit I was dreading the most - was completely out of it and ladies I got tea, toast and biccies :winkwink:

Wishing you lots of luck tomorrow Wallie and Please - hope you both get good results :dust:

Fantastic news Boofle! Well done. I'm sure you'll get a good Fert. report tomorrow. Best of luck!

Boofs - CONGRATS!!! 13 is an AMAZING number! Im sure you'll get to go to Blasto! Good luck for tomorrow xxx

Boofle, that's a great number, congrats! Hope you get a good fert report :dust:

Wallie and Please, good luck today.

Well today I caved in and POAS. :bfn: at 7dp5dt :cry: I know that's still quite early, but I'm being realistic and preparing for the worst. Will post more when either the old bat turns up or after my beta on Fri.

PG - Im sorry about the :bfn: today, Im keeping up the PMA this end :hugs: :hugs: :dust:

PG - I'm sorry about your result today but like you said you tested early so still hoping for you :hugs: 7 days seems really early to me! What is a beta?

I just got my call from the hospital - 9 have fertilised :happydance: ET prov booked for Friday. I've convinced my OH that he needs to stay home and wait for the phone call with me :winkwink:

How do you decide whether to have them put back at 3 days or 5 days?
Sambatiki - when did you have yours put back and how many?

Hey Boofs! I didnt decided when to put my embies back.... the embryologists decided for me. The basical rule of thumb is that if you have 4 or more good quality embies at day 3 they will carry them on to blasto. Generally you can have 2 embies put back on a day 2 or day 3 transfer.... but only one blasto if youre under 35. However, it depends on your clinic and your PCT. GOOD LUCK!!! and CONGRATS on your 9!!! xxx

Hi Girls! Sorry i havnt caught up. only been awake from collection an hr. but wanted to update u, as very sweet of u to be thinking of me. 11 eggs collected yay. so very happy with that after last 2 collections.
thinking of u all.
wallie hope all is going well for u.
much love Abby x

Boofle congrats on all those embies :dust: I can see a 5 day transfer for you! The embryologist will decide on day 2/3 when they've had a chance to see the quality. For my area, 5 good embies are needed to go on to 5dt. They only transferred one for me I'm 35 (policy in my area). beta is the pregnancy blood test, more accurate and sensitive than home preg tests, hpt

Great news from you too Please, good luck for the fert report tomorrow :dust:

PG - I hope your bt on Friday brings you good news :dust:

Abby - well done - great week for EC so far - come on Wallie :winkwink:

Thanks for sharing your info with me ladies. I'm 36 btw. The embryologist will ring me Friday morning with an update - hurry up Friday :headspin:

Boffle, well done on 13 eggs and 9 fertilised, that's great news. It's looking like you'll go to day 5 but I assume they will call you on day 3 to confirm.

Please, well done on 11 egss. Hope you get a good fertilisation report tomorrow :hugs:

PG lady, i'm sorry you got a negative on 7dp5dt :hugs: I'm sending you loads of :dust: and :hugs: to keep you strong. It's very difficult though I know.

Hippie, Sophie, thinking of you.

Samba, loads of :hugs: for my b buddy.

Hi Ladies,

PG, I hope your bfn changes very very soon for you. Good luck!

Boofle, that's excellent fert report. Well done!

Please, you did good!

AFM - they retrieved 8 eggs. Little disappointed in that but hey ho, I just hope I get good fertilization too. We're doing ICSI. Last time they injected 9 and 8 fertilized.

Retrieval was very sore and I knew what was going on. I didn't like it one bit. It's never been like that before.

Well done on 8 eggs Wallie, that's a good number, fx for the fert report :dust: I hope you heal quickly, it sounds like you had a tough time today.

Well done Wallie - it's sounds like my worst nightmare but at least it's over - I'm glad u didnt post that before my EC cos I was a nervous wreck as it was :wacko:
Hoping for a good fert report for you in the morning :hugs:

Hi Ladies!

Wallie and please - FANTASTIC results :yipee: Looking forward to your fert reports tomorrow :dust:

Hippie and Sophie - Hope youre OK :hugs: Thinking of you xxx

PG - Ive got EVERYTHING crossed for you xxx

Trask - Hope all is well with you too xxx

Wallie, well done for 8 eggs but sorry the process didn't go as smoothly as before :hugs: Get lots of rest tonight and good luck for your fertilisation report tomorrow.

Oh girls I have laughed this morning - I didn't really get what you were going on about when you were talking about bullets but I do now :winkwink:

Abby and Wallie - fert reports this morning :dust:

I still feel quite sore today in my tummy - it feels as though I've been kicked really hard - is this normal after EC?

Boofs - PMSL! :haha: Theyre good arent they! :haha: EC is quite an invasive procedure, it is quite sore for a few days after :hugs:

Hope everyone is OK :hugs:

Hello everyone

Wow what have I missed!!!

Congrats Wallie and Boofle on Egg retrieval!!!!

How is everyone doing, ive not gone back over all the pages yet, i will do tonight!!

You ladies with the lovely BFP, did you have 5 dt or 3dt? if you had a 3dt how many days after did you get your bfp? im 5dp3dt and itching to test!

I've only got one little embie, getting it transfered tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->