Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

PG - Im so so so so sorry :hugs: You know where we are if you need us :hugs: Be kind to yourself xxx :hugs:

Had ET this morning - 1 blastocyst put back :happydance:
Not sure if we have any frosties - will find out tomorrow :)
OTD - 14/3 - its gonna be hard :headspin:
Hope everyone is okay :)

Well done Boofle. I can just tell this is going to work for you! :dust:

Thanks :) I can't help feel dissappointed we only had one put back. Which is stupid because all along I said I only wanted one :headspin: and I know it only takes one :dohh:

Boofs - You got a REALLY good quality blasto :hugs: But I totally understand why you would want 2 put back :hugs: xxx

Kazza I just left you a post in another thread but sending some extra :dust: your way :hugs:

I rung the embryologist this morning to find out about our embies - we have two frosties - one excellent quality :) bye bye to the six that didn't make it :cry:

Come on my single little beanie, we've been taking it easy today :winkwink: back to work tomorrow but at least it will help to pass the time :beer: (I work in a pub lol) but today I pulled a sickie :shhh:

I used to work in a pub.. but along with a FT job as well was far too many hours whilst doing IVF. YAYYY for having TWO frosties thats EGGCELLENT!! xxx

Hi Ladies! Sorry I have been MIA again, I havnt had a chance to catch up yet but I hope u r all well.
Boofle - Just seen your last post, I'm one day behind you...fx'd for us both.
Wallie - I saw ur message but dont know how to reply...lol! How is the TWW treating u? fx'd for you.
AFM - I had a 5DT today of a single, perfect, top grade blast embryo (3AA) I can't believe it but we also had another two brilliant blast embryos froze today (2 x 4BB) they are watching the remaining 5 over night, hoping they may be able to freeze some more if they get to 3BB.
Much love x

Excellent news Please, that's brilliant.

2ww is fine, still the first week, wait till next week!!!

I dont envy any of you guys doing the IVF 2ww :hugs: I hope it speeds by xxx

Sambatiki - I like it :winkwink: I'm quite lucky my shifts don't start till 11am so have managed to keep this whole IVF thing quiet from work at least!!

Please - well done, brilliant news, your OTD is 6th March and mine is the 14th!!!!! One of my frosties is excellent - in fact it had a better score than the one they put back! My clinic uses a number system so the one they put back for me was graded at 443. The embryologist did say this was excellent and that I should be really pleased :)

Does anyone have any side effects from the progesterone - I've got the itches :blush: they've said I can use canestan but it's still keeping me awake at night :(

Boofle-I used canestan last time I used progesterone. Ladies, had first stimming scan today-day 8-nurse said there were 7 good sized follicles and a few smaller-this isnt that good right? Last time I was scanned every 2 days and had E2 levels taken so cant remenmber exactly where I was at this stage. I was hoping with an increase in the meds I would respond better...nurse said an average was 8-10 so this was fine and no need to increase meds (I am on 300 units menopur this time)-I dont think I'll be triggering till the weekend but not sure how many more could develop now? Just scared I'll have a repeat of last time....x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->