Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

KittyCat - what happened last time? I was on 150 menopur and had six follies on my first scan - I remember feeling dissappointed too but really wasn't necessary - don't know how many follies I ended up with but I ended up with 13 eggs :) So don't be dishearted I think 7 is great for your first scan :hugs:
In the end I was glad I didn't have more cos I was really uncomftable as it was!!

I have got the canestan but its still driving me crazy :hissy:

I think that's a good number KC. I wouldn't worry. Plus I think 300 is the most they'll give you but I may be wrong. Just that I was on that and I thought it was.

KC - Youve got good numbers there hun :hugs: You want quality over quantity every time :hugs: :dust:

Boofs - Sorry the songbird is still being a pain :hugs: Hopefully it will be sorted soon x

Wallie - How are you feeling hun?

I have my ups and downs Samba. Not think this is going to work at all but I would dearly love to be proved wrong!

Wallie - when r u testing? i really hope u going to be proved wrong.
Kazza - when r u testing, it must be soon?
Samba - thank u.
Boofle - thank u sweet. fantastic news ur embryos were great quality. weird how clinics use different grading patterns. oh no my ridiculous OTD the is the 11th hell to the no am i waiting that long.lol i will be 8dp5dt on the 6/3.
Kitty - all the best.
AFM I can't quite believe this but out of my 8 eggs that fertilized 5 made fantastic blasts, the 1 transferred yest, 2 froze yest and got the call say another 2 froze today. I an so thankful for my . fristies
much love Abby x

Hiya,

Great news about your frosties!!!!

Im testing on friday, but i tested yesterday BFN :(

Oh Kazza I hope that was just because you tested too early hun, I'm praying for you (at least I hope someone up there will answer my prayers) :hugs:

Wallie - I'm with you there, after so many negatives after natural cycles its hard to think we'll ever get there but we will, stay positive hun :hugs:

Abby - thats fantastic news. Just wondering what happened to your frostie following your second cycle - did you use it or is it still frozen?

I'll not be testing ladies until official testing day, if I make it that far without AF showing. Last time I was in a state from 11dpo and I'm not doing that again. I'd rather just wait for AF or OTD.

Thanks ladies-trying to keep up the pma. Wallie my last clinic told me they could go up to 6 vials of menopur and I'm on 4 now-if they know you dont respond well, why don't they just up the dose? I guess it's probably quality or ohss issues...x

Hi ladies, just did a catch up as we went away for a few days for my birthday.

Wallie, don't blame you for waiting until OTD :hugs:

Kazzab, i'm sorry it's a bfn. Which kind of test did you use?

Boffle, good luck in the 2ww

Samba, good luck for your scan tomorrow :hugs:

Please, well done on all those frosties :dance:

AFM, we have news from our scan yesterday, it's TWINS :cloud9: :cloud9: Stunned but very happy :)

Twins!!!! Congrats Traskey-you must be so thrilled x

Im afraid my scan didnt go well. It showed a yolk sac measuring around 5 weeks. I have to go back next friday to see if it has grown. But I doubt it will do.... 2 weeks is too much of a difference.

Best of luck to everyone xxx

samba im so sorry my darling to hear your sad news i feel very sad for u i just popped in to see how every1 was doing and saw this, i just accompanied my friend to her scan yesterday and same thing so shes waiting for the enivatable to happen now as they should see a heartbeat by now they said shes 6 plus 4 days pregnant, i feel very upset reading this as a very close friend of mine had ivf and went to her second scan last week and lost 1 of her twins and the other 1 had a very slow hearbeat they did say to her as she,s 40 the chances of them both making it were very low i think insensitive thing to say us older women all no the risks of twins we dont need to be told that she feels now she shud only of have 1 put back and is beating herself up about it shes devastated as she was 10 weeks hope the other 1 is ok wen she goes back monday bless her she had started to buy baby things etc after her first scan showed 2 little heartbeats and all was looking great she was over the moon so reading this makes me feel very upset i no what your going thru ive been there myself i hope u can get thru this and try again when your ready hun so much sadness this week thinking of u xx

traskeyomg just see u have 2 !! congrats hun !! hope everything goe,s well for u and u have a safe and eventful pregnancy hun will pop in and see how your getting on take care x

Sambatiki - I'm so sorry to hear your news, what a cruel cruel world. I'm so sad for you. Having to wait till next Friday is awful. I didn't even know that could happen. Take care of yourself. I know you won't want to hear it now but you have gotten pregnant and your time will come. Stay strong.

Traskey - brilliant news, you must be booming :dance:

Wallie/Please - hope you're doing okay in this 2ww. Its harder than I thought - I'm having a down day today. I told my friend that I think it hasn't worked and she thinks I'm just preparing myself incase!!
Have either of you got any side effects from the progesterone - I've got really sore boobs and cramps like I do before AF :(
Also, are you seeing a counsellor? I have to go back next Wednesday to see mine!!

Hi Boofle,

Side effects I'm having are sore boobs and some cramps but more earlier on this week than today. Actually hardly any today. The progesterone TMI seems to be coming out of me today, so I've got a liner on :blush:

I was bloated or rather felt fat and today I don't feel as bad. This probably means that it hasn't worked for me yet again as I always seem to have a flatter stomach just before AF. Just a week to go for me now before AF appears, so that's about right.

So I don't think it's worked going by what my body is saying. I dearly hope it has though.

I meant tos say Boofle that I have seen a councillor twice with my OH last year and I can see her at any time. If this fails, we'll possibly go, I don't know.

Aww Samba, i'm so sorry to read your news :hugs: I wish there were a better outcome for you.

Boffle, the progesterone gives me cramps and sore boobs.

Wallie, the progesterone used to come out of me all the time too. I'm sorry to hear that you may think that you are out. I really hope that isn't the case.

Kitty, Please how are you doing?

Donna, sorry to read about your friend, you must be so sad for her.

Wallie and Boofs - Im not sure if its a comfort or not given what I am going through... but I had sore boobs and I did get my :bfp: Good luck!!! We need some more :bfp:s we dont seem to have had the best luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->