Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

Oh Abby that's fantastic news really really really pleased for you. I bet you're on cloud nine :) u made me chuckle having 3 different tests lol but I bet u could do 300 just to see those lines hey! Enjoy the best day ever, sending you hugs xx
I'm 9dp5dt but too scared to find out and I'm also a basket case!!

Please - Congrats!!! :yipee: :yipee: Have you phoned for your scan date?

Hope everyone else is ok xxx

Think I'm out :( brown discharge and really bad cramps. Had major meltdown - have had to ring in sick again :( clinc said not to do a test :(

Congratulations Please, that's wonderful news. Just sorry I couldn't join you.

Hello ladies

Wallie-dont count yourself out yet-I still have everything crossed for you. Boofle I am sorry if it hasnt happened for you this time-hugs to you. Samba-hugs again to you x

Please-massive congrats!

I have had a bad couple of days. I fainted twice after the anaesthetic yesterday and was sick all night. They got 7 eggs-only 5 were mature and only 2 fertilised normally-I am still in shock after getting 100% fertilisation last time.

They said 3 fertilised 'abnormally' with too many chromosomes-was too shocked to take it in really. They want to do transfer tomorrow of the 2 (if they make it) and hopefully we can get a bit more info on whats going on but I dont feel hopeful right now....x

Kitty - Im so sorry you have been through all this :hugs: Remember it only takes one sweetie :hugs:

Thanks Samba-I am just so confused and upset right now. I thought our biggest hurdle was my response and now this...I guess we will get more info tomorrow but I just dont understand how all 3 fertilised so well last time and now this? I am beginning to think it has to be my eggs....x

Kitty - Did your AMH come out OK? Try not to concentrate on that at the moment :hugs: You really dont.. this cycle could work.

AFM.... still no bleeding... still no real symptoms either... only 3 sleeps left to see if Bubble has grown. Tbh I dont think there will be any change :cry: Ive looked into egg sharing and its looking like a strong possibility.

Hope everyone else is OK xxxx

Hi samba-amh is 17 so bit low but not drastic. Just praying on the two tomorrow now. Hope you are doing ok-when exactly will you know what's going on?x

Kitty - Put your faith in your two :hugs:

Scan is friday at 11.45am :( Feeling quite scared about it now :cry:

Hi Samba-thank youfor your support. It i s not surprising how you feel about Friday and I am sorrry you have to go through this x x x

:hug: for Wallie and Boofle. This journey is too hard.

Congratulations to Please.

Samba, will be thinking of you tomorrow morning :hugs:

:hugs: for everyone else.

Hello everyone, I'm just checking in on my buddies.

Traskey, huge congratulations, such wonderful news :cloud9:

Sophie, it's good to see you have moved on from your clinic. I'm sorry they were so rubbish, and it's good you're doing this sooner rather than later. You should find out more about short protocols, and there are other options depending on how far you are prepared to go. Good luck!

Wallie, I really had everything crossed for you. I hope you are getting lots of RL hugs. I'm sure you will find happiness at the end of this journey xx

Samba, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Stay strong, you'll get through this. Nature can be cruel but as the saying goes, you have to feel the rain to appreciate the rainbow :hugs:

That's it from me on my flying visit, good luck everyone and don't forget that life is what happens when you're busy doing other things xx

PG = :hugs: Missed you hun.... what are your plans next?

So far it's been Martinis and a sewing machine booby prize! I have to say that I am secretly enjoying my normal life, which is a relief. Next step is to get our snowbaby out to play, but we're waiting for the phone call on that. I have realised how much we put our life on hold for this and we lost ourselves in the process. So now we're trying to enjoy what we have while we keep throwing that ruddy dice.

Night night hon, and take care xx

PG - Good for you hun! I completely forgot about your snow baby! :dohh: Thats fantastic news atleast you wont have to go through the whole bloody process again! Enjoy being you hun :hugs: Look forward to seeing you soon xxx

Hey Samba just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you today and sending you lots of :hugs:

Wallie & Toch how you doing?
AFM - AF finally arrived full flow yesterday. Suprisingly I felt okay but thats because Tuesday I was floored, Wednesday is a blur so yesterday I actually felt a little relief albiet numb relief if you know what I mean. I managed to do some normal things yesterday too like hanging the washing out and cooking tea. Clinic said I still have to test next Wednesday - I'll just use one of my cheap tests cos I know the result :(
I don't go back to work till next Thursday but I'm not sure what I'll say cos they don't know anything :(

Anyway, just wanted to let you know I'm still thinking of you all and Samba I'm hoping soooo much you get good news today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->