• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

Samba I hope we can be cycle buddies again too :hugs:
Lindy - how you doing? Did u get ur follow up? X

Hi everyone!

Boofs - Fingers crossed.

Lindy - How are you?

Afm.... its looking like I still havent OV'd on CD21.... so its taking a bit longer for my body to get back to normal...which is a pain in the arse as its only adding on days until I can cycle again :grr: Unless I get my :bfp: naturally... not likely but I can dream! :haha:

I'm always late after an IVF cycle, so I'm sort of in the same boat. I do think I've ovulated, well actually I'm not sure :haha: no sore boobs, no bloating but I have symptom of wanting chocolate and my heads been sore yesterday and today although I think AF shouldn't be due for another week. Oh gosh, I have no idea really!

I think I could be doing another cycle maybe May/June time. Hope so anyway!

Hi Wallie - I've no idea when af is due either!! You're giving it a go with a diff clinic - this is ur paid cycle right? Hopefully a new clinic will bring some good news for you - you should be cycling roughly the same time as samba and I and Lindy won't be too far behind. Let's hope the next cycle is our time girlies :hugs:

~This will be our third paid cycle! I've been looking at holidays and was all excited but we can't afford it at all. Never mind, more dreams that won't come true!

I think I was over optimistic thinking that things would go back to normal quite quickly after the MC I think after my first one I was back to normal on the first cycle... so wasnt really expecting it this time...

Hopefully we'll all get to be cycle buddies again soon but this cycle looks to be around 40 days long with out adding another one on top before we can go again... and we have extra tests and counselling... so gawd knows.... not to mention getting matched with a receipent.

Fingers crossed for us xxx

I would think you'll get match pdq with a recipient Samba. Folk are desperate for someone like you to give them their chance.

:hugs:

Wallie - awww thank you hun I hope so too.

How is everyone?

I think I'm booking a holiday tonight! Can't wait for OH to come home and we can decide for good. Money's very tight just now but I really need a holiday and we love Florida. So hopefully we'll be off to Port Richey in a months time :happydance:

Hi girlies. Sorry not been around. Had a tough week! Spoke to hospital, the doctor who I spoke to over the weekend rang. He said he will see me for a follow up if I would like. He isn't a consultant but has taken one to phone me and taken time to talk so seeing as I haven't met a consultant yet I thought I would see him and see what he says. He seems to care and that has meant a lot. He said it is usually just "one of those things" but will go through everything that happened and if I can tweak things an if they can. He sai he would juggle the books to get me in quickly so hope to get appointment soon.

Hope you are all well. Has anybody looked into royal jelly or other supplements and acupuncture? Xxxx

Hi lindy - sounds like a plan Hun hopefully he'll get u in soon and u can get to work on ur next steps :thumbup: it's shit what's happened but u will feel better soon and then u'll have ur new plan to focus on :hugs:

Wallie - how exciting did u book last night? We're off to north Wales on Friday for a week - not quite the same but hey it's a break just hope this cold weather buggers right back off again ;) :hugs:

Samba - do u get to find out who the recipient is? Why do u have to wait for a match? I'm too old now to egg share but I did seriously consider it when we started! :hugs:

Morning Peeps

Lindy - Its nice that you have found a doc you can trust :hugs: Fingers crossed you get something through soon.

Boofs - No I wouldnt know who the reciepent is... I have to write a profile about myself and if there are any children conceived they can choose to read it when they are 18. You put things down about your physical appearance, your likes and dislikes and perhaps the reason you chose to donate. Im actually a little bit nervous about that part, it will make it more real that potentially there could be someone out there with my DNA... but its also pretty exciting too. The clinic will try and match me to someone who is similar to me so they get a child that isnt too different to them iygwim.

Lindy, I have done acupuncture and I find it good as I had no side effects. I had side effects before I started this last IVF cycle and when I then had my treatment they all went, so that's proof for me. I take Zita West Vitafem, Vitafem Boost and DHEA (or something) it's on their website. I meant to get some royal jelly, so well reminded.

Good luck with your appt. Guy seems concerned and really nice.

Yes, booked my Florida holiday, can't believe we're going, we'll be totally skint but hey ho!

back to work now....

I'll send you the link to the villa by PM Samba.

Wallie - It looks amazing!!! You'll have an amazing time xx

I'm fine. I have my review next Tuesday morning. When is everyone's elses or how did you get on when you went?

Wallie - YAYY thats come around quickly... mines next friday and I cant wait! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->