• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

I have got fu may 21st.... So much for getting me in sooner!! Apparently doc is on holiday but they are looking to bring it forward .. Fingers crossed.

Hope you are all doing ok. Xx

Lindy - Hope you manage to get a cancellation.... keep phoning every monday and see if they have something xxx

I tried Tuesday and Wednesday and will hassle again Monday.

Is everybody doing ok? Xx

Lindy - :haha: Go you!! If you dont ask you dont get! xxx Have you got anything nice planned for the weekend?

Hope everyone else is OK.... Im missing our little group xxx

AFM.... finally ovulating on CD32 after the ICSI and MC.... its been pretty crap waiting this long. Appointment next week and I cant wait to find out our next step xxx

Have a super weekend peeps xxx

Going to London tomorrow- trying to plan things to keep me occupied and busy till can try again. I'm frantically looking for things to improve my chances next time around!!
Hope you all have a good weekend. Xx

Samba- are you just waitin for when you can start egg sharing?

Oooh give me a wave on your way down! xxx Where in Merseyside are you?

What are you doing atm to improve your chances?

No I have to have all the tests done first to see if I can donate but I cant see it being a problem.... also have to have counselling and be matched... and also the statutory 3 bleeds before IVF. Im hoping that as we are already with this clinic its going to be quite quick xxx

Just on the outskirts of liverpool. Everybody will be heading in for the national and I will escape :) Will give you a wave.

So far I'm looking into which vitamins to take- been looking at zita west ones and reading up on DHEA and dha. Bit worried about DHEA because says steroid. Man i am seeing for accupuncture on Monday said he will discuss that, he is a zita west affiliate but said pregnacare is great- will get more info on Monday and let you know. Just started reading a book about immunity and failed ivf so hope I can ask a few questions at my FU. Have you got any tips? Xx

Ps does the first bleed after ivf count?

Yes the first bleed after failed IVF does count.

Glad you're looking into things to improve your chances. I've always left much up to fate although I do take the Zita West pills Vitafem and Boost and so does OH. And the DHA pills too. I also go to an acupuncturist who is Zita West Affiliated too but I'm having a break from that at the moment as it's so costly.

So my follow up is next Tuesday and then the following Thursday I have my appt with a new clinic. It will be interesting to see what they say.

Not sure what I'm up to this weekend. OH got offered a new job today but he won't get the paperwork through until next weekend, so we're sort of celebrating tonight. We've just had a lovely (and expensive) meal in a local restaurant that we'd never been to before. Now waiting on tescos delivering some groceries :-(

Ahhh I was born over the water. I forgot about the Grand National tomorrow.

DHEA is good for older people or if you have a low/poor egg reserve... Tansey who is a member here and her husband set up a fab website... have a look as its got some good info on it xx

https://www.fertilitypoints.com/

Im just taking a sanatogen conception vitamin atm... but there are loads you can take.... its a mine field really xxx

Wallie - Yes its an exciting week for a few of us!! :yipee: FANTASTIC news on DH's job!! Have you had a look out for houses? Are you going to have to sell or do you currently rent? Exciting stuff!!! :yipee: YAYY for a lovely night out... but pants to having to stay in for Tescos xx Hope theres a bottle of something nice in the delivery xx

I didnt take loads of vitamins either... we are male factor so DH is on Folic Acid, Wellman conception and extra vitamin E & C.

Wallie- I was ready to order the zita vitamins but thought I'd hang fire until I see him. Have they helped at all? Fabulous about the job. Definitaly have a wine tonight!! Which clinic are you changing to?

Samba- will check out that website. My AMH was 14 and I'm 37 but got a good response when stimming so not sure about dhea. I'm often over the water with work. Xx

Wallie - Yes its an exciting week for a few of us!! :yipee: FANTASTIC news on DH's job!! Have you had a look out for houses? Are you going to have to sell or do you currently rent? Exciting stuff!!! :yipee: YAYY for a lovely night out... but pants to having to stay in for Tescos xx Hope theres a bottle of something nice in the delivery xx

I didnt take loads of vitamins either... we are male factor so DH is on Folic Acid, Wellman conception and extra vitamin E & C.

Yeah I've been looking at houses. We have ours to sell. Such a shame, I love my house, it's new and we've only been in it four years. But anyway we should downside when we move and free up much needed cash for our next round of IVF.

Of course I'll have to get a new job too once we move. It's going to be all new and hopefully if it would just work out right, a new baby too!

Lindy, we're going to see witha the Glasgow Centre of Repoductive Medicine (GCRM) say about our case.

Wallie - I think it will be a wonderful change for you and DH :hugs: You know you will get preggers whilst in the middle of moving and starting a new job :haha:

New house
New baby so they say.....
Finger crossed. My hubby is Scottish so send a lot of time up there. X

Hi Ladies,

How are you long time no speak!! Sorry ive been away!!

xxx

Hi Kazzab, what have you been up too or have you just been avoiding the forum for a while?

Got FU brought forward to 30th April instead of 21st may. With a different doc but just want to be seen. Going to try and think of good questions to ask and any tests I should ask about.
Hope you are all ok x

Hi Ladies.

Hope youre all well.... finally had my temp rise today.... so OV CD34! FINALLY!

Ive also being doing some quick calcualtions to see when I can next cycle.... and its AGES away! :brat:

Period Due - 01 Jul 2012 - 07 Jul 2012
Down Regging on CD 21 - 21 Jul 2012 - 28 Jul 2012
Down Regging Tests - 14 Aug 2012
Start Stimms - 15 Aug 2012
Day 9 Stim Scan - 24 Aug 2012
Egg Collection - Week Commencing 27 Aug 2012

Wallie - Is it your appointment this week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->