• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting IVF in Dec/Jan/Feb on NHS (UK)?

Boofs - I got an ABSOLUTE :shock: I got my :bfp: Naturally after nearly 4 years TTC and the IVF.... can you believe it!!

Hope everyone else is all ok xxx It just goes to show that you never know xxx

Omg sambi that's wonderful news :happydance: I'm so excited for you :happydance: I feel so happy for you big huge congratulations to you both :hugs: how gr8t is that xxxx

Boofs - Its defo worth keeping at it inbetween cycles :hugs: I really hope that you get your turn very soon xxx

I'm not too bad. Got FU on Monday. Hope I ask the right questions and get some answers that will give me a boost.

Cannot believe after all the treatment you have a BFP naturally!!! It's fabulous. Xx

Lindy - I know! I cant believe it either. I hope I dont sound condesending but I hope it gives others hope xxx Best of luck with your appointment xxx Have you got anymore funded cycles left?

1 more funded cycle. Hoping so much it works and so scared it won't because know how that feels.

Lindy - :hugs: Dont focus on the failure xxx You've every chance of it working xxx

Had my FU today. He was really positive. Said everything had gone fantastic and puts miscarriage down to bad luck. So doing long protocol again probably starting June so hurry up AF number 2!!!!

Lindy - thats excellent news xxx :hugs: Will defo be keeping an eye on you if thats OK xx

No problem samba.... Want to keep an eye on you and that little miracle. Xxx

I think it'll be middle to end of June before I start anything... but that would be good. Everyone who cycles with me gets their :bfp:

I will be starting end of June on long protocol. Yey let's hope we get 2BFP's! Xxx

I NEED you both to get your :bfp:'s :hugs:

Wonder how everyone else is? Wasnt Hippie due to do her FET soon?

Hey lindy sounds like you had a positive appt :) hoping it won't be too long before u get to cycle. I'm waiting for af no 3, should be next week so hopefully ill start down regging end of may!!

I'm gonna be stalking too cos I want to hear all your good news :) xx

Oooo fx Boofle. It's so exciting ! Really hope this works for you. Do you just down reg for FET? X

Hi Ladies,

Just popping in to see how youre all getting on xxx Hope that you dont mind xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"