• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Starting IVF in march/april 2015 - buddies wanted :)

Hi Jessie, welcome!! How long have you been ttc? Sorry to hear you're having ivf too but with no issues found and being young, your success rate should be quite high! Good luck!

How's everyone else doing?

I'm anxiously waiting my nurse appointment Monday re drugs etc. then I should start in 2 weeks, yippee!! Come on eggs, grow!

Welcome, Jessie! FX for you!

Mrs W, Monday will be around the corner!! My opk was negative yesterday so hope it's positive in the next couple days and I will have two weeks myself before stimming!!! The wait is horrid.

Any of you girls going to pay for meds and are going to be on Bravelle? I have four vials I do not need and want to donate to someone who needs it.

Hi ladies :wave:

am waiting on my test results back. And if all goes well we will be starting ivf in march :)

We have been together for 4 years and never used protection and not once have I had a BFP! We were ntnp fpr about 2 years and then fully starting trying took clomid and nothin worked :(

But looking upwards and onwards hoping for that a amazing BFP In april..

Dust to everyone :)

and I am from Brisbane Australia

Thank you ladies.

Mrs W we have been ttc for nearly 3 years and have never once been pregnant :( but you are right being young we still have time on our hands and I also have a little higher then normal range amh results which could be an advantage. I can only imagine how anxious you and bmw are since your cycles are just around the corner, I am anxious and I am a month out but it will be good to follow along with you both till I start in march.

Bmw, that's lovely of you to offer although here in australia well at my clinic anyway you get given the meds it's included in the cost we dont purchase them ourselves.

Welcome misscassie!Fx for you too. Sounds like we are in the same boat of never having a BFP.
Hopefully you'll get the go ahead for ivf soon xox

Hopefully both of your first bfps are just around the corner now!! Jessie higher amh gives you a great chance of success I'm sure! Brilliant news.

BMW I've no idea on drugs yet but appointment is tomorrow yippee!!! I think my hospital provide all of my drugs tho, same as Jessie.

What's everyone been doing this weekend? We've had a really chilled one but got loads of cleaning to do today as got viewing on our house tomorrow winces its yo for sale. Boring!!

Jessie/Mrs W -- That's grea that the meds is included in the price. I've spent thousands on meds and now how expensive it is so thought I'd help somene else who needs it and many girls on here have offered to help me out!!

Chilled weekend here as well. DH and I watched tv most of the day in our pjs yesterday. I am in NY and it has been veryyyy cold. Today we are going to have dinner at my moms and going to get work clothes for DH, since he starts a new job tomorrow!

Well for me like always the weekend went way too quickly and I'm back at work and have forgotten I even had a break :winkwink:

I spent most of the weekend pottering around the house doing some baking and catching up with some girlfriends since the DH had to work.

How is everyone going?

MrsW how did your appointment go?

I spent the weekend swimming at my mates house was such a hot weekend!

The weekend always goes way too quickly so not fair!

I go to another ivf clinic in brisbane and it's a new company which bulk bills which is awesome the most I will have to pay is $500 :) can't wait to hhave my first appointment with them on the 18th Feb. Only 15 more days not that I'mI'm counting!

How are the rest of you guys?

The weekends do always go by too fast!!

All good here, two more weeks till af shows and I can get started!!

Hi everyone!

Jessie I agree weekend go way too fast! It's nearly the weekend again now tho! I don't work Fridays as I'm part time so my weekend starts 5pm tomorrow!! Appointment went well thanks for asking, we were learning about the drugs, how to inject, what will happen etc. drugs all ordered and being delivered Friday! I got leaflets, posters, evens a DVD on how to inject etc! But very excited, feel like things are really happening now. Af is due next weekend so only a week to wait and it all kicks off!!

Cassie your weekend sounds lovely, I'm in the uk and its freezing here!! I'm a summer person, can't wait to get my flip flops back out and head to the beach!! ( hopefully with a little bump this year!!)

Beneath I'm feeling you, hurry up af!!! How you feeling p, nervous? Excited? Both probably!

Hi everyone!

Jessie I agree weekend go way too fast! It's nearly the weekend again now tho! I don't work Fridays as I'm part time so my weekend starts 5pm tomorrow!! Appointment went well thanks for asking, we were learning about the drugs, how to inject, what will happen etc. drugs all ordered and being delivered Friday! I got leaflets, posters, evens a DVD on how to inject etc! But very excited, feel like things are really happening now. Af is due next weekend so only a week to wait and it all kicks off!!

Cassie your weekend sounds lovely, I'm in the uk and its freezing here!! I'm a summer person, can't wait to get my flip flops back out and head to the beach!! ( hopefully with a little bump this year!!)

Beneath I'm feeling you, hurry up af!!! How you feeling p, nervous? Excited? Both probably!

Glad your appointment went well. Af will be here before you know it!!

I know, first time in a very very long time I've been willing af to hurry up and come!! Is everyone else still ttc naturally while they wait? I didn't track ov at all this cycle and we only dtd twice this month, maybe 4 and 2 days before ov roughly! Just figured, you never know!!!

I know, first time in a very very long time I've been willing af to hurry up and come!! Is everyone else still ttc naturally while they wait? I didn't track ov at all this cycle and we only dtd twice this month, maybe 4 and 2 days before ov roughly! Just figured, you never know!!!

I dtd a few time during my fertile window as well. Very unlikely that I can get pregnant on my own, but like you said you just never know, right?

I guess it's unlikely for me too since we've been ttc for over a year..... They haven't actually said that but they said I needed to do ivf asap so that says it all really. To be honest I'd worry if I got pregnant that the egg wouldn't be good enough quality and I'd miscarry and just delay the ivf so I'm just waiting on af next week!!

I know your fsh is high too, I think mine was ok, is it a combination of reasons that you probably wouldn't conceive naturally?

I guess it's unlikely for me too since we've been ttc for over a year..... They haven't actually said that but they said I needed to do ivf asap so that says it all really. To be honest I'd worry if I got pregnant that the egg wouldn't be good enough quality and I'd miscarry and just delay the ivf so I'm just waiting on af next week!!

I know your fsh is high too, I think mine was ok, is it a combination of reasons that you probably wouldn't conceive naturally?

High fsh (though not tremendously high -- it was an 11 last time it was checked)/low ovarian reserve (doctor said wasn't terrible though. I believe it was .85) and dh has low morphology (6 percent).. put that all together and it makes it real hard =/

Just checking in. I've been following along but I haven't posted. So it looks like some of you lovely ladies will be starting very soon. I got my meds ordered. It's starting to get real again!!! My doctor switched my protocol and I will be on Lupron and not doing the Ganirelix. Hopefully I will respond a little better this round. I can't wait to get started again...looking to be the end of February/ beginning of March.

Just checking in. I've been following along but I haven't posted. So it looks like some of you lovely ladies will be starting very soon. I got my meds ordered. It's starting to get real again!!! My doctor switched my protocol and I will be on Lupron and not doing the Ganirelix. Hopefully I will respond a little better this round. I can't wait to get started again...looking to be the end of February/ beginning of March.

Hi, sweety!!! Hope this new protocol does the trick for you. I am getting antsy as well. I should be expecting af the 15/16th. Just as scared/nervous/excited as the first and second time. Ugh!!!

Mind if I join in this thread also. I'm on BCP and I will be going in on Tuesday to receive my calendar for my protocol of meds I should be starting Lupron on Friday my retrieval will be in March. I'm scared and nervous this is my first IVF for secondary infertility due to severe endometriosis.

Mind if I join in this thread also. I'm on BCP and I will be going in on Tuesday to receive my calendar for my protocol of meds I should be starting Lupron on Friday my retrieval will be in March. I'm scared and nervous this is my first IVF for secondary infertility due to severe endometriosis.

Welcome! Of course you can join. Unfortunately I am not a first timer so please if you have any questions or just need some support, feel free to let me know!!! xxx wishing you lots of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"