Starting to come to terms, maybe even some excitement?

zmzerbe

Chance & Baby Z
Reaction score
When I first got my :bfp: I couldn't for the life of me come to terms with the thought of having another little boy. Only because my husband and I only plan on 2 kids and we already have a boy. I was so upset and depressed every time I thought of not getting my little girl. I have started to grow on the idea of having 2 boys though, I think at this point I still reallllllly want a girl, and if I could choose I would choose a girl lol, but at the same time I am equally excited of the possibility of having another little boy.

I am so grateful that I have come to this peace with myself. At the same time however, I hope that this isn't just an in the moment thing that changes at the sonogram when we find out.

I have 3 boys and i have to say its great seeing the bonds they have. If i could have picked with my 3rd id of picked a girl for sure, but obviously now hes here i wouldn't change it. Just from my experience, even though id come to terms with It id still have those moments where i wish i was having a girl. Once he arrived though it was fine :)
Hoping number 4 is a girl so bad.

I kind of want to feel the same way, we already have a DS and we are hoping this baby is a girl. I really really want a girl but at the same time I wouldnt mind to have another boy but who am I*kidding? Just today i was daydreaming about telling everybody that im having a girl and was soo happy. Having my 20 week scan this afternoon so wish me good luck.

Good Luck! I hope you get your little girl!!! I am the same way, I DREAM of the day I can tell everyone I'm having a sweet pink bundle. Today I went out to a consignment store on my lunch break and bought some baby girls clothes, mostly because we aren't finding out the gender (I don't think) until birth. We already have a ton of boys stuff, so I wanted some girly things too just in case

I have 3 boys and i have to say its great seeing the bonds they have. If i could have picked with my 3rd id of picked a girl for sure, but obviously now hes here i wouldn't change it. Just from my experience, even though id come to terms with It id still have those moments where i wish i was having a girl. Once he arrived though it was fine :)
Hoping number 4 is a girl so bad.

Apart from not being prrgnant with number 4, I completely agree with this post. My boys are so cute playing together and they have such fun but selfishly I'd love to have a little girl for my sake. I don't think ive fully accepted that it won't happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->