***stash pics!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated stash pictures

Bobbys

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/20130821_164355_zps375e4e99.jpg

Darceys

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/20130821_164204_zps5e9a864f.jpg

Doesn't include Bobbys wooden car garage, a swim bag each and Darceys fisher price tea set which I'm waiting to pick up/be delivered!

Where did you get the bathrobe it's really cute :)

They are from matalan, over half the price of the ones in the disney shop!

Im so doing a stash pic when the kids go back to school!! So exciting :D x

This thread gone quiet! I should have a new stash pic soon waiting on bits to be delivered x

I've got a few bits waiting to be delivered. Will do a stash pic when I can. Might have to wait til kids are at school tho :haha:

Hehe my stash has actually decreased!! I order quite a few bits for LO from very and when I compared prices I realised I'd actually be spending way too much when I could get them for cheaper on offer so I sent practically most things back and am now back to the start but at least I won't have a massive credit bill! X

Hehe my stash has actually decreased!! I order quite a few bits for LO from very and when I compared prices I realised I'd actually be spending way too much when I could get them for cheaper on offer so I sent practically most things back and am now back to the start but at least I won't have a massive credit bill! X

Hehe I'm sure your stash will increase again! My list keeps getting longer, I didn't have much on there to start with but I keep changing my mind and crossing things out and adding things on :haha: the latest is the dusty remote control plane. Are you getting the train table or changed your mind? I'm currently selling stuff to make room for it :dohh: xx

I think I've changed my mind - we have the space for it but hubby thinks he won't play with it enough. Getting him a scooter but managed to get it on amazon for £7.50! Haha so that didnt take up much budget! But looking at getting him a nice wooden train track - I even like the look of the tescos one at only £12.50! I also had a look at those rc planes haven't seen many reviews yet so keeping my eye out although it is on offer in tesco atm! My list grows all the time haha xxx

I think I've changed my mind - we have the space for it but hubby thinks he won't play with it enough. Getting him a scooter but managed to get it on amazon for £7.50! Haha so that didnt take up much budget! But looking at getting him a nice wooden train track - I even like the look of the tescos one at only £12.50! I also had a look at those rc planes haven't seen many reviews yet so keeping my eye out although it is on offer in tesco atm! My list grows all the time haha xxx

We have the tesco train track it's great. It's interchangable with brio and thomas and friends wooden train track too!

We have the tesco train track it's great. It's interchangable with brio and thomas and friends wooden train track too!

Ooh thanks Hun! This has made my mind up for me xx

Ooh thanks Hun! This has made my mind up for me xx

Oh and the bigjigs stuff. It's all the same wooden track at different prices!

I think we're getting the table but I might get some bigjigs stuff as an extra so he can change it up a bit. :thumbup:

What's the offer in Tesco for the plane Hun? I saw it the other day but I'm sure it was £40 xx

https://m.tesco.com/mt/www.tesco.co...eLevel=sku&_requestid=1246505&un_jtt_redirect this one Hun £37 x

Oh I think that's a different one I'm after the one that has the wings as controllers. Tilt and fly I think it's called xx

https://m.tesco.com/mt/www.tesco.co...eLevel=sku&_requestid=1248596&un_jtt_redirect £30 Hun x

Ooooooo that's a better price! Could have swore it said £40 on the shelf

Here's my little stash! Waiting for delivery of Scuttlebug, George pig activity book, Barry the fish book, the hungry caterpillar and No Bot book. Oh and 3 glow in the dark bath ducks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members