status' you can't put on fb

stop texting me, 33 texts in 6 hours is just obsesive. No i will not get back with you, no im not being stubborn, no im not with anyone else, no i dont miss you, not im not going to give it nother try for rusty and no ive not done this for attention i just generally dont like or love you any more

You should text him that :haha:

My fucking mother :growlmad: does fuck all round the house, her and her new boyf make a huge mess, and leave it, and get bitchy all the time. And after being let down by my dad, again, I start to have a good day (seeing harry potter with bigbetty :dance: ) and the fucking atm swallows my card. And now my mum accuses me of running out of money. No i havent run out of money, i dont even have a fucking overdraft, the machine was broke, it even said so. Grrrr. But nooo all she cares about is her rent. Which i paid. But still, she reckons this will affect next payment :wacko: grrr ffs. Better get the replacement card through before leeds :gun:

My card got eaten the other day as well! So annoying! You should get it before Leeds :)

OMG SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!
I do this as a JOB, i trained for YEARS, i'm qualified in every way possible, how can someone with absolutely NO musical knowledge seem to think they know EVERYTHING about music when they clearly have no fucking idea?!?!?!

stop texting me, 33 texts in 6 hours is just obsesive. No i will not get back with you, no im not being stubborn, no im not with anyone else, no i dont miss you, not im not going to give it nother try for rusty and no ive not done this for attention i just generally dont like or love you any more

You should text him that :haha:

i wish i was that mean :haha:

WHY won't you help me? Of all people you should know how hard things are and that me asking you to come up would be helping me for a moments sanity, not say "it was expected".

I want OH home :( I am going crazy, I just want one cigarette, to have a panic attack in peace and some fucking help, but no, apparently asking for that is too much and OH is a dick for not having his phone on.

WHY won't you help me? Of all people you should know how hard things are and that me asking you to come up would be helping me for a moments sanity, not say "it was expected".

I want OH home :( I am going crazy, I just want one cigarette, to have a panic attack in peace and some fucking help, but no, apparently asking for that is too much and OH is a dick for not having his phone on.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Oh, and saying "you don't seem anxious to me, I think it's all in your head" to me is really helpfull?

I can't even face going to the shop and you think that it's in my head because you "don't like queueing in shops sometimes??!" WTF.

I fucking hate you! Get out of my fucking life and stop stalking me! I don't know how you read them but those are my PRIVATE messages!!!! Fuck you.

You couldn't even let me have one fucking day, could you? It's always about you. You could have fucking waited, just for once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->