status' you can't put on fb

As per f*cking usual, we're skint. Really hope I get this job :flow: xx

I'm so sick of listening to people whinging about their 'problems' when actually, they don't have any.

(To OH's sister) 'Me and OH think you've just got pregnant because your scared the attention will be taken away from your son (first grandchild), OH said you've always been an attention seeker. You should stop being on your phone 24/7 especially when your little boy wants to show you something and you don't take any notice. It makes us feel very upset too when we've very recently had a MC. Stop drinking too! Your pregnant!'

Rant over!!

Ha.Ha.Ha. mouse traps: 1 for 3. Yeah, those are totally working.

I'm SOOOO happy that I feel so free now I'm not with FOB! I can do what I want bitchessssss!

(I'm in quite a good mood today surprisingly!)

I know you are hurt, but why most you put it all over facebook and just make me feel worse. Don't hate your life, don't talk about how love just isn't for you. I didn't want to hurt you.

or

OMG REALLY!? Why did you unfriend me?

Oh my fucking god i am fumming!!! Why the fuck are you calling this slut babe not even 24 hours after we break up!? You know it would piss me off if i saw it! I know she likes you and has been trying to be with you for like 6 years now! Fuck you christopher! Oh and yes I can see your status even though you unfriended me. douche.

ETA: That was supposed to be in all caps, but for some reason it wont.

Tbf Tina you broke up with him because you didn't love him anymore and have said on here you've had feelings for/thought about/wanted to be with other people... He's a free agent now he can kinda do what he wants x

Honestly, i hope you fucking read this you dumb idiots i am so tired of hearing shit from you! wow you must have no life you have to type my name into google and find my account and read all my shit!? FUCK YOU! I WILL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER SEE MY SON! oh and that son that you supposedly love just lost the best thing that ever happened to him!

Tbf Tina you broke up with him because you didn't love him anymore and have said on here you've had feelings for/thought about/wanted to be with other people... He's a free agent now he can kinda do what he wants x

Well I was just pissed because it hadnt even been 24 hours and he knows i hate her and he always use to tell me how ugly she was and how he didnt even like her so I was mad because I felt like he did it just to make me mad, which I was right. He told me an hour ago that he just called her babe to make me mad.

Well I was just pissed because it hadnt even been 24 hours and he knows i hate her and he always use to tell me how ugly she was and how he didnt even like her so I was mad because I felt like he did it just to make me mad, which I was right. He told me an hour ago that he just called her babe to make me mad.

Yeah i was just gonna say he's probably just doing it to piss you off. He's probably just hurt and trying to get back at you

I can't believe you found yourself a new whore to be with. You slept with 2 people already!!!! Now your dating this girl. When does your daughter start to matter to you?
When do you start caring about her?

I can't believe you found yourself a new whore to be with. You slept with 2 people already!!!! Now your dating this girl. When does your daughter start to matter to you?
When do you start caring about her?

:hugs:

not your RESPONSIBILITY?!?!?!?
Get MY MOM to buy him his things?!
Who the fuck is his dad?!
Oh yeah, its not his RESPONSIBILITY

I wish I felt like I could talk to you about how I feel without you just brushing it off. I feel really lonely.. But even though I feel like I can't trust you and I know I shouldn't. I still love you..

stop texting me, 33 texts in 6 hours is just obsesive. No i will not get back with you, no im not being stubborn, no im not with anyone else, no i dont miss you, not im not going to give it nother try for rusty and no ive not done this for attention i just generally dont like or love you any more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->