status' you can't put on fb

Go and fuck yourself saying my friends cant touch MY son! Fucking moron!

The more effort i put into something the more it just screws up

i think i really need to test but don't know if its worth it ...

I know you love Brayden dearly and you're my bestfriend but whenever you want to watch him and I say you can't doesn't mean you need to get angry with me. :wacko:

Not kidding, if it was up to me, you wouldnt be around anymore. Oh you never liked me? Well big surprise, I dont like you either. And no, unless getting in the way is worth money, you dont do anything.

Sometimes I wish someone would offer me a bit of help!

OKAY, bitch listen here you don't need to post status' that are clearly about me, just tell ME. I don't give a FUCK that I'm dating your ex you told me you didn't care so shut the fuck up already. You are one of the biggest bitches I've ever met in my life. :flow:

I'm sorry he's not perfect to you but while you; my own parents, and family members wanted nothing to do with me he was all WE had when I cried he was there when I was sick he made sure I was okay not you....I'm not giving up hope on him or us because you think it won't work. I'm perfectly happy with the way he is and I know my baby will be taken care of with or without any of you. Keep your rude comments to yourself your just pushing me further into his arms and losing time with OUR baby.

I really wish you would STOP favoring your other grand daughter. I realize she was your first grand baby, but that doesn't mean you can just ignore Brenna completely! Children shouldn't have to grow up being compared to one another! Christ!

Why can I not get over you!? You broke my heart, but that was 5 years ago! Why can I not get you out of my head!?

Buzzinggggggg. I've just discovered the user CP. I always knew it was there and what it did, but now I'm like wooooow it makes my life easier.
That's about as cool as my life gets :coffee:

i know its not fair for me to get jealous now but...how dare you move on so quickly!!

If only you can see who I've become but you lost out because you slept with my best friend!

Thanks for taking me to the grocery store to get my money back on the rotted fruit. I'm sure that softball game you got mercied in was really REALLY important.

I really wish you would grow up already. Don't tell me that I can't accomplish anything when clearly I've accomplished a whole lot more with you being gone then I ever have. I am a strong person & if putting me down constantly is what you get a rise from, then I can't do this anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->