status' you can't put on fb

Why do you have to make things so fucking difficult for me?!!!!!!! Just GROW UP

I will bake a cake for anyone who gives me an awesome back massage.

I generally dislike every single person I know right now besides LO and OH.

I generally dislike every single person I know right now besides LO and OH.

Thanks friend! https://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/MSN_Emoticons/MSN-Emoticon-113.gif

https://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/MSN_Emoticons/MSN-Emoticon-166.gif

Why do I try so hard to do what's best for my child just to have everyone else completely fuck it up.

Hey everyone, if you have been dating someone for less then 2 months don't tell them you love them, if you have been with someone less then 1 year do not get engaged, if you have not known someone for more then a month do not consider them your partner, oh and don't date someone just so you don't feel guilty fucking them! You are still a whore!! I mean seriously you knew this guy for 2 weeks online and met him once in person and now you are dating and going against your friends. You are such a whore. Oh and don't post statuses up telling guys to leave you alone because your taken and then seconds later post up a ton of pictures of you half dressed and a bikini picture basically begging guys to comment. For fucks sake grow up you whore! :) I am done.

Zach and I got engaged after 5 months of dating... :blush: But we didn't get married until we were together 2 1/2 years. :haha: But I understand where you're coming from. :flower:

I really really hate having to go back to court on wednesday and having to deal with FOB and his attorney!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zach and I got engaged after 5 months of dating... :blush: But we didn't get married until we were together 2 1/2 years. :haha: But I understand where you're coming from. :flower:

I didn't mean it like that lol me and chris got engaged after being together officially 1 month a hahaha BUT we were on and off for like 2 years before that and we knew that we wouldn't be getting married until I was at least 18, so mine was more of a promise ring. Some people just know when they are going to be together forever early in the relationship, but the people I'm talking about get talk about marriage to EVERY boyfriend they have ever had.

Haha no, I was on Chris' Facebook because I was bored and I saw the is girl who is like 16 posting comments about how she is so in love with her boyfriend who she just met 2weeks ago all while she is flirting with all kinds of other guys and it annoyed me because she has a new boyfriend like every month and acts like they are going to be married and be together forever even though she is still flirting with EVERYONE

Hahaha wowzers!!

Status: I really don't want to deal with your dick head self today!!!! i'm tired of you putting me down and calling me a selfish bitch and calling my family and I trashy. Really grow up dude, your setting a bad example for your daughter!! And really dating a barely legal girl is soooo not cool and bringing her around our daughter to play mom, come on now!

I am really fucking irritated. For no fucking reason.

when you feel like you're drowning, and crying your eyes out.. pick up your phone to call someone to talk to, and realise you have no one ... fail. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->