status' you can't put on fb

GROW UP!! I thought friendships were meant to be easier as you got older!! Not have some petty rumours spreading around. Well you know what, start spreading rumours about my children and I will HUNT YOU DOWN! NO ONE messes with my children! Get a fucking life and get the hell out of mine and my family's. I don't give a flying fuck who is telling the truth and who is lying, just keep me, my OH and my children out of your petty affairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :growlmad:

ARGH!!!!!!

...I hate this week... :(

feeling totally gutted.... you think people are your friends and then they're just two faced. me and OH just got over this picture of him holding another friend round the waist, dancing as if they were together, i got it deleted and felt awful for ages, and now it's just gonna happen all over again :cry: OUR friend has invited HIM and the same girl to his birthday, but I've been left out AGAIN... even though we're meant to be mates too.... I feel like a pile of crap. I hate this I hate this I hate this... It's like OH doesn't want me there... :cry;

BIG :hugs: Laura, sorry your having a hard time, hope things get better for you.

YAY Shona :)

I want to ttc so bad but I know its not the right time for us at all :(

Are you fu*kin kidding me? Now I AM the POS because I borrowed you some stuff and now I want it back?!?! F*** YOU!

I'm sick of always being your second option. WHY the fuck have i never been enough for you? Well toodlefuckingloo i'm not coming back this time. Have a nice life without me in it, and when you start to miss me, which you will, remember it was your fault i walked away. Dick.

I dont have a fb account becuase of issues with FOB and his friends litterally stalking me but if I had one...

"I FINALLY HAD MY BABY BOYYYY :) Even tho Im going to start missing my sleep I love him so much and can't believe hes finally here! and Yes he looks like his mommy!
ps. I dont care if you have a new gf who is apparently pregnant (Im actually happy your leaving me behind) because I got the best of you and his name is Myles and hes my world <3 :)"

I'm so effing broody :cry: Just watched the sex education show (sad, I know :blush: ), and they were showing the kids a labour unit, told them all about labour, showed them a ventouse and forseps.... And I cried. Everything reminded me of my labour, and I want to do it again so bad :cry:

^^ I'm broody too, so very very broody, and Mii now i have seen your LO its made me even more broody.

I want to be pregnant.

you looked through me today like you did not even know me. if anyone looking in on us saw that they would not realize i was the one carrying your baby or that you refuse to help support us. i am so much better off without you i just cant say that to your face because no matter how much you hurt me i cant hurt you back :'(

Dictionary says, When a woman has a strong desire to have a baby :)

I want one and I want one now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->