status' you can't put on fb

You're my social worker it's your job to help me so why is it every time I text you to ask a question you never reply. Or when we have group meetings I'm always the last one you talk to for 5 minutes if I'm lucky when we're there for 4 hours.
Why does everyone always have to let me down?
:(

I hate the way you always have to look into everything so much!

Seriously!!!!! If i was such a selfish trashy bitch then how come I have been raising our daughter for the past 10 months of her life and she is hte happiest healthist baby anyone has seen in my town!!!!! You annoy the hell out of me. And FYI I dont get why your telling me to go to hell!!!!! Did u think that I wasn't going to be able to see your statuses about me!!!! Come on now.

Don't ask for my fucking help if nothing's good enough for you. :growlmad:

Thank you for bringing your daughter home cleaned for once but man she sure smelled like old people perfume!!

You think your taking your daughter up to see you friends a hour away when all they do is drink and smoke pot..
really a good idea.. i give you the best dad award!!!!

Can I have one day without getting abuse off you? Please :(

Something is just not right at all. I have felt something is wrong for about a week or so but... I don't know. I'm horribly cramping and bleeding (which I never do anymore) so something is just wrong. Waiting for my OB/GYN to call me back so I can go get seen... :nope:

Whats up Shannon :hugs:
:hugs: to you too Rhio92, hope things getter better.

I do too... I wish the dick heads would just call me back though! :growlmad:

How long do you ghave to wait normally?

And grrr, I just wish my mum would stfu and go to bed! No one cares! :gun:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back