• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

status' you can't put on fb

WHY DOES SHE NEVER SLEEP FOR ME, ONLY FOR YOU :(

Seriously OH can put Ava down at 7pm, she will go straight down, it takes me until at least 8pm to get her to sleep! Including multiple trips upstais because she chucks all her dummies on the floor. Ugh.

Doo dooo dooo

You could have put that status on FB Lorna seriously.
TAKE THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY OR TAKE IT ELSEWHERE. LIKE, IDK FACEBOOK. I REALISE ITS YOUR THREAD BUT YOU ARE BEING VERY SILLY AND IMATUE AND MY REPORT BUTTON WILL BE GETTING AWFUL HOT IF YOU DON'T CEASE THIS MADNESS.

Think I possibly got the most negative BFN possible this week. The result I wanted, but in a way I kind of wish it was positive..

Well I gave you a chance but you can't even manage £20 for the first time in 16 months so CSA it is. Twat.

I had a nightmare about some people on here :haha:

i had a dream i was pregnant with twins ... omg i wish!!!!!!!!

^^ I think i'd die of a heart attack if I was pregnant with twins lol!!!

its not you i want to be with anymore....

I am tired of hearing about you getting married, which no one thinks is going to happen btw. You only work part time and your fiance has no job, you don't know how to run a home and neither does he. I am beyond pissed that you've decided my boyfriend can't come because you don't like him for things that have happened between me and him, you should already know that means I and Arianna will not be at your wedding.

:growlmad:

I don't think I want to be with you. I love you, but I am not happy with you. I just wish you cared more and saw how bad I am hurting.

I want another baby! even though LO isn't even 2 months old!!! I want moreeee!!!

I actually hate all of you people who i thought were my friends, thank you for proving to me you werent.. A text or a phonecall would have been enough to show you cared but i didnt get that from any of you the whole way through my pregnancy and even once lyla was born. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cant wait until its you that feels like this!!!

think i'm going to take my birthday off facebook and see how many of my friends/family actually legitly remember my birthday.. :haha:
i can already see a fail already lol

think i'm going to take my birthday off facebook and see how many of my friends/family actually legitly remember my birthday.. :haha:

Yeah, people generally forget, ha.
I had a friend on Facebook who would change his birthday to be every day and a few people didn't catch on and kept writing on this wall.
It was funny at first but then it just got annoying 4 months later.

I had a friend on Facebook who would change his birthday to be every day and a few people didn't catch on and kept writing on this wall.

Haha thats funny! How can people not catch onto that?

I hate my job! I hate everyone at my job! And i am going to quit.

edit: it was suopposed to be in all caps, but for some reason when i posted it changed..:dohh:

I dont know why you even planned to get pregnant when you cant even take care of yourself and are lazy!!! YOu even once told me that if you didnt want to do anything that your mom would say it was okay that you didnt have to do anything...also stop saying that you might lose your baby when your not high risk (when they are people who actually are high risk and can actually loose their baby) because if you are high risk here in dallas you can not go to clinic appointments you have to go to a hospital...you get mad for every single little thing that doesnt go your way hope you never have to find out that your husband has another child with his ex sil!!!!

but i would think that my close friends and family would remember? lol
:shrug: we'll see, maybe i shouldnt.. probably will make me sad if they forget :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->