• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

status' you can't put on fb

Its my mum saying it, she says load of people have moaned about what i write to her and she wont tell me who

Do they? :wacko: Just seem like normal status' to me :wacko:
How on earth can you judge someone's parenting by their facebook?!
It's not like you're putting 'onit tonight again, leaving my babies to look after theirselves while i get wasted and stoned, they're big children now' is it? :gun:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:cry:

when i make jokes people think i'm being serious, and because i go out when FOB has the kids, apparently im wasting my life and going out too much?!

What the fuck do they want you to do!? Sit home and knit???

Thats what i said :(

my mum told me it gives me a bad impression to people.

My reply : i couldnt give a shit what other people think, its a fucking STATUS. Nothing to do with my parenting

I wrote you a Thank You card today for the gifts, then the shit hit the fan and I remembered if it weren't for you my life wouldn't be such shit right now so I tore that Thank You card into a million pieces and I wish I could set it on fire in a bag of dog shit on your porch you old bitch!

Dayummmm :xmas17:

In other news, I swear I'm an insomniac ](*,)

xD long story.

I am that tired I need a shower but I cba someone kick me :haha:

does your ass get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth?? seriously, how do people believe you? smh you're a lying b****!

when you purposely don't speak to someone to see if they speak to you and they don't, nice.

No, i would be palming jayden off everyday when i've had the new baby, i've not needed to before except when we went for the scan so i'm sure i can manage just aswell with 2. I don't give a shit if you don't like my parenting choices, i'm their parent, not you so keep your nose out! Whether you have had 3 kids or 33, it doesn't mean you know everything about babies and whats best for us!!

Stop your fucking pathetic childish games and grow the fuck up. I mean seriously, stop lying to everyone trying to get them to feel bad for you. IT IS NOT WORKING! All you want is attention and drama and you just get to cut the bull shit. I am so over it and I cannot wait until it blows up in your face and you lose everyone.

Stop your fucking pathetic childish games and grow the fuck up. I mean seriously, stop lying to everyone trying to get them to feel bad for you. IT IS NOT WORKING! All you want is attention and drama and you just get to cut the bull shit. I am so over it and I cannot wait until it blows up in your face and you lose everyone.

hold me. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"