status' you can't put on fb

iv got a good one right now 'fuck u u cheating *******. Im not stupid. I know. '

I know you want me to get on my own two feet and move out. (your 'hints' are pretty obviouse lol actually they are VERY obviouse.) but just give me some time. Okay? Im getting my shit together.

Blahh blahhhhhh blah, shut up.

Linzie! :D Not seen you around for aaaages!

Shut up, useless prick. Get off your fat arse and think about your son for once. Twat.

I'm not sure if/why you're avoiding me, but it sure is seeming that way.

Mine would be: WHy the fuck are you such a sorry piece of shit? How in the fuck can you take care of 2 other kids, which aren"t even yours, and not even make any kind of effort to see your son. WTF man. I mean seriousley. I half to beg you to come see him. You tell everyone how much you do, and really you do nothing. Wow, one box of diapers really helped. How about you buy 2 boxes a month, 2 cases of fucking whipes, all his formula, baby food, and everything else he needs. You fucking *******, I am not even able to get a fucking job because I have nobody to watch my son so I do it all myself. Wow FUCK YOU FOB. Ugh, ranting status. Sorry.

Cover your ears this will be vile.

"I do wish some of you bitches and wankers would just piss off my friends list instead of feeling the need to come around after I comment on things with your nit picking weird answers, and your not even parents either the ones that do it on parenting topics! you know nothing about co sleeping or do you care about it, stop commenting on my parenting shit being a dickhead! And dont come to my page either trolling under my pics because you dont agree with my parenting have some dam respect! and f u facebook for showing everyone on my friends list what I do with that fing ticker! and showing newsfeed what I do so my unlike minded non parent ignorant mates can troll! one more chance and I will delete your ass!

Be as stubborn as you like.You will never beat me.

You spent £2.50 on my birthday present and then say you want to buy a kinect and want me to use my birthday money to pay for half of it. Ugh.
And, no, my birthday wasn't special, you sat there on my laptop the whole evening hardly even talking to me.

You apparantly tried 3 years to have your son.stop palming him off on other people and moaning about him. Grow up and be a mother.

Dear god! You are an idiot! Just because you enjoy doing science and art does NOT mean that you are a super genius and are going to 'unlock' both parts of your brain, thus the 'whole' of your brain. You already use most if not all of your brain >.< You just use 10% ish consciously... If you put half the effort it takes you to write up those bullshit idiot statuses, then maybe you'd make a difference in life, but since you're too much of an idiot to see that, you never will.....:growlmad: How in the world was I EVER friends with you??!

You better bring my baby back on time, bitch. I'm ill, I've got PMT, and I'm hungry. Don't fuck me around.

Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! Thats is all!

Grow the f*ck up !!! Be a parent to your child !!! Stop worring about who's d**k your gonna suck and worry about what your daughter is gonna have for dinner !!!!! I hope to GOD you NEVER have another child. idek why you still have custody of the first one you have, you'd rather smoke spice and get drunk then have your kid. REALLY ?? what kind of parent are you ? :gun: parents like you make me sick, literally. && you have the nerve to say I cant see my niece cause you dont get to see Caydon ?? Bitch !! Thats my f*cking blood your nothing to my son, NOTHING !! UGGHHH !!!! :gun:

Sorry, very ranty :dohh:

I hate living in this house. Had to call poison control today because
1) My Dad put my brothers pills on the desk where Brayden loves to play
2) My brother never takes his pills, he leaves them laying anywhere even on the floor
3) The pill Brayden put in his mouth could have been: sleeping pills, depression pills, seizure pills or I don't even know what the others were for.

^^ Hope Brayden is okay!! eek :hugs:

I'm sick to my back teeth of you. God help you if you ring our house phone and I answer because you won't like it! I am no longer gonna be keeping my mouth shut to keep the peace :grr:

you make me sick how you act like Evie never existed please crawl into a hole and die?

I like how your life is fucking up. What goes around comes around, eh, selfish useless prick of a FOB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->