status' you can't put on fb

ffs whats a girl got to do to get a bit of conversation going flash tits or something! stop liking stuff and speak ffs!

Really really REALLY wants another baby, which is being worse by people talking about TTC, pregnancy or giving birth of Facebook! Auuuurrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

I'm dying to delete my facebooks but i don't know if i should, i mean, i don't really need it, i just use it because its there. Kwim?

OH's ex is dating his brother. Fucking awkward. She's also a whore. I'm a little concerned.

FUCK OFF I will buy clothes when I feel like it, concentrate on your own family!

YOU FUCKING JUST GOT ENGAGED! IVE BEEN ENGAGED FOR ALMOST A FUCKING YEAR. DO NOT MESSAGE ME SAYING YOUR PLANING YOUR FUCKING WEDDING ON THE SAME DAY AS MINE!YOU WERENT EVEN FUCKING INVITED TO MY DAMN WEDDING IN THE FIRST PLACE.. WHERE ARE YOU TO STAND THERE AND FUCKING TELL ME I NEED TO CHANGE MY WEDDING DATE!! WE HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR THE VENUE YOU STUPID BITCH!

just a little irritated!

How dare you text my boyfriend and tell him to use 'self-control' when all we f*cking did was go out to eat as a family. You do not own the fucking restaurant, and we didn't f*cking know you worked there. Why don't you put on your big girl panties and grow the f*ck up! Our world does not revolve around you! :growlmad:

mine would be..

4 weeks ago i gave birth and has been broody ever since i want another baba!! :(

and..

trying to help my dad has been one of the worst mistakes of my life... in august my oldest brother left town so he could no longer look after my down syndrome brother while dad was at work so i offered to take over until social workers got a carer sorted.. turns out they offered the help and dad turned it down and he made it very clear i have to live at home forever or else he will quit his job, live off benefits and and move into a council flat FML :( just want to be a fucking family with my girl and OH now its impossible.. suprised OH hasnt left me seems he 21 and lives at my dads aswell thinking it was only temp grrrrrrrrrrrrr :(

mine would be...
"Do NOT marry that pos. He's in jail & on his way to prison. sure, you love him now when he just writes you mushy letters and you see him twice a week for 30 minutes. but will you love him when you spend every minute with him?? think of your son! that isn't his father so quit calling him his daddy. you've called all of your exs his daddy. dumb b!tch."

Looking forward to tomorrow!
Just wish my mum would move down here!

Whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge :roll:

Why must you be so god damned nice to me? It makes it near impossible for me to not want to be with you when you do that. and its not just me that thinks the things you say are nicer than necessary. sighhh. just marry me already >.<

You disgust me! People like you are what gives us teen moms bad names! Seriously have some self respect!

-a girl on my Facebook who has a one month old son was posting stuff on her Facebook talking about how drunk her and her friends are, posting "leaving the bar, where's the party at" and then proceeds to talk about how she pulled her pants down in front of a police officer!-

Haha love reading some of these; what would be statuses :thumbup:

"just had a baby a week ago, and feeling broody already. On the plus side, I really cant wait til me and OH have sex again, infact were both excited. I feel like it's our first time allbover again!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->