• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

status' you can't put on fb

You are sooo two faced I hate you, I wish you weren't his relation. You don't care about me and my son all you care about is you'r own wee bubble, well two can play that game.

whats wrong, kelsey? :hugs:

I hate girls from my old high school. If I didn't add you on FB the first 12 times, why would I add you at all? :dohh: Seriously I love how girls that were fucking horrible to me in high school all of a sudden want to creep & know everything about me. Like all of a sudden I'm just so interesting because I have a child? No, I'm not going to add you & then have my daughter be the topic of every conversation. WTF. Get a life!!!!

I am ranting like no other today :rofl:

I was going through all my fb friends and started deleting everyone I don't talk to and probably never will, I got to the 300 mark and realised I may as well just delete fb, because mainly the only people I talk to on there are on this site. How depressing.

didnt you turn her request down before? why is she now in your friends! and why are you friends with someone that bullied me when I was in my 20s! All because I went with her ex before she even knew him? serious words when you get back. Yes I do look at the internet history thats how I found out.

1) Dear AF, PLEASE stop messing with me and just come! :wacko:
2) You idiot. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"