Stay at home Moms!

im jenny, 19, mum to nearly 2 month old emily
and i plan on staying a stay at home mum

so HIIII LADIES!!

xx​

Im a SAHM at the min! When I was pregnant I had the intention of going back to work when she was 4 months old. Now shes here I dont want to go back ever! Being a SAHM permanently would make me so happy.

OH is starting to get more and more work so it may be a possibility! I hope it works out.

Wow, I knew we had quite a few stay at home moms! Good to see you all joining the group! Like others have said, we do have a routine set, but we're always changing it now that it's summer and we can go outside. I love being at home with her; there is nothing against daycares or nurseries at all; but for myself I knew it was the best thing for us to stay home with her!

Hello. I am a sahm. Have 4 children , 10, 7 nearly 3 and just turned 1. Currently living in Saudi arabia, missing home but back in Uk for the summer. 48 degrees here today, which rather limits outdoor activities. Looking forward to meeting you all:happydance:

We don't have much planned this week besides the pool and grocery shopping! Ha! I'm hoping Valerie decides to take good naps this week so that I can get my flowers into the flower beds!

I joined a playgroup from the site meetup.com....I don't know if they have groups in the UK but surely they do, anyone interested should check it out. I was pretty lonely until my boys started school, I wish I had found that earlier, I now just take my 2 younger ones to playdates while my oldest is at school, I've met alot of great moms in the group I joined.

I hope the cast doesn't bother her too much pineapple :( I know it's no fun, I had hip surgeries when I was 5 and in a cast from my waist down with this big bar keeping my legs apart...it wasn't fun.

We are going to the boys first baseball game on Tues, Monday is memorial day, we were thinking of going to the lake but I don't know if we are going to. Landon has a school project to do tomorrow so. Tonight the older 2 boys and daddy are going with my DH's dad to see the new Star Trek movie. Other than that no plans for the rest of the week as of now I don't think

I'm Natalie - in Scarborough Ontario. Also a SAHM!
We haven't gotten ourselves into a routine yet. I try, he doesn't like it! :rofl:

hello everyone :wave:

sounds like some fun weeks for us :D mommyof3co - that sounds like such a nice thing to do, hope you have fun :D

well its bank holiday for us tomorrow so we're going swimming with daddy, then swimming lessons on tuesday, then shopping with a friend and a spot of lunch on wednesday :D not sure about later in the week, hopefully some nice walks and enjoying the sunshine (if it actually stays, which would be a miracle in england :lol:)

Hello! I'm Lily, I'm 19 and mommy to 8 and a half month old Kathryn. I love being a SAHM, lucky for me if I worked it would barely cover child care costs (its way expensive here!) and I'd much rather watch her grow up! I hope to be able to afford one or two days of childcare soon though, as I'd love to get back to my art and try to sell some stuff to galleries.

As for plans for this week, we hope to be going to the bronx zoo tomorrow, though I've been sick all weekend and my throat is killing me right now, feels like I'm swallowing la knife, I hope Kathryn doesn't pick up what I've got. If its nice this week maybe I'll take Kathryn to the beach though or pick up a blow up pool for her to splash around in.

i have the same bday as your
daughter moonmuffin!!
:happydance::happydance:

bank holiday monday!!
and im ...
spring cleaning :rofl:

how are we all today?!?!

xx​

jenny-wren i've been spring cleaning too this afternoon :dohh: actually enjoying it :blush:

we're good thank you, we've been swimming this morning and had brunch out, so a good bank holiday :happydance:x

I don't have anything to spring clean, and I'm a total cleaning freak! LOL.
nothing to sort as I tore through everything while I was pregnant! :rofl:

We are doing good too. We ended up going out with Mark's mom today on the lake, it was the boys first time in the lake and on a boat. They went tubing, Landon and Casen even did it by themselves, it as so much fun, can't wait to take them again :D

can I join? :blush:

Im Donna,23 from Bracknell and a proud SAHM! I was a nanny before having LO so its kinda normal for me to be around most days. :baby:

Brooke and I had lunc out and then fed the Ducks today! I was all :cloud9: as she's just started to notice whats going on :cloud9:

Hi all can i join to ???

Im kelly, mommy to Logan and im a SAHM and i LOVE every minute of it !!

We do something almost everyday mondays wednesday and fridays are playgroups , thursday is swimming so only tuesdays at home !

Wow Momandpeanut...you stay busy! Sounds like a lot of fun though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->