Stay at home Moms!

JennyLynn512

Mom to four
Reaction score
I know we have a couple in here...so I thought I'd make a group of them. Ever since having Valerie, I never really went back to work and I absolutely love being a stay at home Mom. What do you do with your LO all day long? Do you have a set routine for your days or do you just do whatever? Now that it's spring/summer, Valerie and I have been swimming in the pool and having lunch outside everyday. I love this weather!

Checking in! Kathy 31, in FL Mama of soon to be 4 boys and one girl :)

I'm Emily-24 from Yorkton Saskatchewan, Canada

I am a SAHM and love it! We do have a set routine. LeeAnne eats every 3-4hours (more 3 hours now that shes sleeping through the night) we then play for about an hour and a half and then she goes down for a nap. Im sure as she gets older tho our routine will change a bit.

JennyLynn you are sooo lucky to have a pool! If we had one we would be out in it everyday too!!

I'm a SAHM as well :) I have 3 little boys, I've stayed home since Landon was born...so 6yrs now. We did have a set routine until my DH lost his job so thats pretty messed up now but hopefully he'll be back to work soon and I can get it back in place.

We don't have an actual daily schedule. We're very relaxed and things happen as they happen. I've been a SAHM all my mommy life :)

:hi: hello all, i too am a SAHM :happydance: best job in the world, feel so so lucky i can stay at home with maddi, and have no intention of ever going back to work :blush: i'm carly, 24, and live in essex, england, in a little village.

we kinda have a routine, but not too much, we stick with her three meals and we spend our days doing lots of different things - we go out with friends, and have friends visit, we spend a lot of time with my mum, having lunch or going out to lunch, we love shopping and we go swimming every week for lessons, plus trying to go more just us, which is lovely. really enjoying the summer atm as we've been taking some lovely walks. also really love just spending the day in, just me and my girl, keeping the house lovely and playing :blush:

With summer here now we want to swim but since Freja broke her arm we can't really do the park and such. So I bought a lot of sidewalk chalk and sidewalk paint. They love going outside and doing that and riding their bikes

I'm Rita, 25 from Germany and I'm also a SAHM to 1, soon will be 2

that sounds nice pineapple luv - hope her arm feels better soon :hugs:x

oh no! poor little thing, i remember when i broke my arm and my leg - but not at the same time, they are so uncomfortable :hugs:xx

Oh wow!! See so far I've never broke a bone and neither has dh. So we were kind of out of our element with this whole cast thing lol

pineapple luv - just as long as she doesn't put anything down it, she'll be fine, its just hot and i do feel so sorry for her :hugs:

eiroze - :hi: hey! this did worry me a little, because no matter how much time we love spending with our LO's we all need adult conversation! i would say maybe join some baby groups and do some baby activities, like swimming, so you can meet other mummys and make new friends :D

I broke my wrist once to get out of wall climbing LOL

Helloooo :) I'm Becki, 19 (20 soon!) from UK. I'm a SAHM to Gracey. I like the idea that I can watch her grow up, I hate the idea of her going to nursery even though one day she probably will have too!

I broke my wrist once to get out of wall climbing LOL

oh my word!! :rofl:

Eiroze- The loneliness factor is one reason I do my message boards. I don't have any friends in this town. So the internet helps a lot with that

Haha it hurt like hell mind ya, but I refused to do wall climbing.

Amy-Lea here. 19 years old and Mummy to 13 month old Hallie Madison (often referred to as Hallie Maddie) I had her on my 18th birthday, live with my OH and the LO.

She goes to nursery for one full day every Friday & loves it. I wish I could put her in for another day but at £34 a day I can't quite fund it.

Hoping to get her christened before September :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->