Stay at home Moms!

donna you live round the corner from me!!
hehe :happydance:
well up the road anyways!

i cant wait til emilys old enough to go
and feed the ducks :cloud9:
im looking forward to playdays and outings!
:happydance::happydance:

how are we all today?!?

xx​

*waves*

I'm at SAHM too. Age 29 in PA.
No schedule.. I just bop along and somehow figure out the day!

Well we went off to playgroup this afternoon and it was cancelled as only 2 people made it !

So we had a stroll home through the woods , it was lovely as logan slept for an hour and a half :happydance:

hey :hi: beltane kelly and donna.

beltane - we're the same, we have no routine really - we just do bits as and when x

Well we went off to playgroup this afternoon and it was cancelled as only 2 people made it !

So we had a stroll home through the woods , it was lovely as logan slept for an hour and a half :happydance:

aww that does sound good! i love a nice walk, especially in the nice weather :D

We are good today, just hanging out at home until later this evening. I've just been doing laundry and cleaning up...speaking of I need to go restart the diapers, almost forgot. But tonight is Landon's schools end of the year bash, this was their first year open so they are doing a huge thing with bounce houses, water slides, face painting, sno cones...lots of stuff so we are going to that tonight

Hey everyone. I'm Kat, 29, and I'm a SAHM since march 31st :) I love it! Working at a daycare, I saw so many parents drop their kids off at 7am and pick them up at 6pm and I knew that was not for me. I want to be home as long as I can and experience my child's milestones. I think being a mom is the most rewarding job ever!

We sort of fell into a routine; Phoenix sets the pace for everything and it seems to follow a consistent pattern. We try to get out as much as we can but I have a dog who can only be in his crate for a few hours so it's hard getting out sometimes because of him. I'm trying to find some mommy groups or programs (infant massage/music) to join but everything is over now since it's summer so I have to wait till the fall :(

hi guys im lily im almost 23 and im a sahm to luisa who is 9 weeks old:)

love looking after my lil girl xxx

good to see you kat and lily :wave:

how is everyone? are we all enjoying the sunshine? xxx

It's cloudy here today and a little chilly so we're staying in. Phoenix just had his bottle now he's napping :) mommy time!

Hey girls! What are your plans this week?

I never made it to the Bronx Zoo last week as I was too sick (sooo glad Kathryn didn't catch it!) so we are all going tomorrow (DH has a day off) and I'm super excited, its the first big zoo trip! (been to a place with farm animals, but the bronx zoo is so big and they have so many animals!) MIL is being nice and is paying for the tickets and a bit of gas money (I wonder if she's sick :rofl:)

I'm dying to get a big playpen now that she's standing up and climbing on everything (we have a pack and play but its not enough room for her, just makes her mad), so I'll be getting one this week, along with an umbrella stroller (so sick of lugging around our big stroller).

Wow, I think I went a bit overkill on the ()'s :rofl:

Hi all,

We are having a quiet day today i think although i may pop to the shops later for a nose around ,
this week we went to playgroup on monday morning and then out for a coffee , yesterday we went to town to buy the OH some holiday clothes !

The rest of the week is tomorrow we start our baby massage class and im really looking forward to it and then friday afternoon is baby group.

morning ladies!!

Hope you're all having a good week-we've been having soooooo much fun :cloud9:

So far this week, we have been planting flowers, splashing in the bath (she's too small for a paddling pool so took the baby bath out instead!), fed the ducks at the river and today we are meeting a friend of mine and her charge for a lovely walk in the sunshine at the Lookout Discovery Centre :cloud9:

ooooooooh this staying at home malarky is ACE!!! :cloud9: :happydance:

Hope everyone is doing good! Today was Landon's kindergarten graduation :( He still has 2 more days of school, only half days, I can't believe my baby is going to be in 1st grade!!!!! The graduation was really sweet, his teacher had a certificate for each kid and she called them each up individually and told all the parents and the class the characteristics she had chosen for them that made them special. For Landon she said he was energetic, funny and the mathmetcian :) He was all proud. Then they put on a little show for us and she showed a dvd with pictures and everyone got a copy of it. Then we had lunch with him. It was really cute.

I asked the principal to see if it was possible to have Casen test into kindergarten early but TX law says they HAVE to be 5 so that sucks. Iwant to find him a good school, but everything good is SOOOOO expensive and Mark is unemployed right now :( He's so smart he needs something, he just turned 4 in March and he reads, adds, subtracts, writes...he could def do kindergarten, he's almost whre Landon is and he's 6! Anyways I'm rambling on haha.

So Landon has 2 more days of school then this weekend we should FINALLY have our pool key and so I'm going to take the boys swimming as it's supposed to be like 99F on Sat and Sun!!!

hey SAHM :hi:

hope you're having a good week! we've had a busy one but im not 100% sure what Iv been doing!!! :dohh: heaps of house work, thats for sure.

we're heading into Windsor tomo though to meet a friend of mine for coffee for the last time before she moves to Oz for a year :cry: we're really going to miss her!!

went for a little walk together today too-just me and my girl :cloud9:

have you all been having fun?

Mummyof3co, that graduation sounded fun. congratulations Landon!!

Thank you!

Donnaballona~ I hope you have a nice visit with your friend tomorrow!!!

This week has been busy for us too. Friday and Saturday I watched my friends 2 girls. Then on Sunday we drove about an hour out to see my MIL, had dinner with her and went out for ice cream. I completely blanked before leavin and didn't bring a diaper bag! So I happened to have one diaper in the car, I changed him because he was wet after dinner, then while at the ice cream place he had a dirty diaper..and I had no more diapers. I had to go buy a back of disposables for the first time in 17mo lol. I wasn't happy, I don't like him wearing them but oh well, I bought organic ones

Then on Mon I don't remember what we did..wow lol. Hmmm... Yesterday I watched those 2 girls again for like 5-6hrs. I also had another friend come over with her 2 girls at the same time so it was pretty crazy in the house. After they all left I jumped in the shower and then went to a mom's night out with my playgroup, we went to dinner and Mark stayed home with the boys. I came home and they were in bed so I got some time to relax it was really nice. Today it's just me and the boys, they are all napping right now, I think I might lay down with them...though I'm sure as soon as I finally fall asleep they will be up :|

Hope everyone is having a good week!!!

Hello

Can i join the group becuase i am getting my own house soon adn iw ill be staying at home until i can get a job. So I will basically be a stay at home mum :D
xx

*Wave* I'll be finishing work on the 13th August to prepare to be a SAHM for Autumn :)

:hi: can i join too, i'm a SAHM of 2, planning to go to uni in jan next year but until then i'm enjoying every minute of being a SAHM

Hi all!

Hope you don't mind me butting in :blush:

I'm a SAHM and have been since my DS was born 13 months ago, and plan to be one forever and ever! Well, until he leaves my lovely nest anyways :(

Our days vary quite a bit...depends what needs doing! Also, I dont know any other SAHM's in my area, the mums I do know only have certain days off so we try to plan a nice day out on those days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->