Stay at home Moms!

Hiya Im Emma 28 from staffordshire. Im a sahm and have been since my son was born and i never intend to go back to work for somebody else. I want to work for myself at some point. Me and the kiddies do have abit of a routine but nothing to set we just do whatever takes our fancy as and when!

Heya lovelies :) I'm Pixie, I'm 17 and a stay at home Mum! I will be going to college in September but until then I'm gonna spend as much time as possible with my baby boy! Once I've completed the course I'll be taking a year out to have another baby, well, aslong as my OH's back in work. Tbh there's nothing I'd love more than to be a SAHM forever! But I've got to prove to myself I can finish something, and that I can achieve something other than being a Mum!

hi mary, laura, emma & pixie :hi:

This weekend is pretty busy, tomorrow we are going through to my OH's grans birthday bash, she is 87 and on sunday its the beginning of potty training so we'll be housebound for a good few days

Hi then girls :wave:

Im Laura, im 17 and have a daughter called maisie whos just over 6 weeks :)

I was going to go college in september but theres not enough places left on my course :(, so im either looking into night courses or getting a job and going to college next year.

I love being a SAHM and would happily do so, but unforunately cant afford too like alot of you!!

xxx

Hi there. I am a SAHM :) and i am finding it a little difficult to get used to TBH.... i used to work full time, no nails from home and work on Saturdays at my OH's bosses shop.. So going from all that to nothing...(work wise) i am finding it dificult to deal with. Dont get me wrong i love being at home with Layla and chilling out and spending all the time in the world with her is wonderful i love that.... but i am struggling becoming a "house wife". Doing all the housework, Cooking, cleaning, Shopping, Looking after Layla and Allan (my OH) and the animals... it is just different that is all....
Maybe cause it is still all new. I have only been doing this for 8 weeks now.... I like it but i am lonely lol and find myself looking for challenges and new people to talk to :( Such that i am also in a tiny tiny mining town and there is NOTHING to do... :(

Hope your all well.. :D

Hiya i'm susan i've been a stay at home mammy with kieran as i wasn't with my eldest josh and missed out on far too much xx

hey girls :hi:

It can be very hard getting used to being a SAHM especially if it's a complete lifestyle change, and I have to admit there are times when we are stuck in the house and it drives me mad.

mummy to be~ It will probably get better as she gets older and more mobile, especially when she becomes a toddler. Have you tried finding a playgroup in your area?

Welcome to all the new SAHMs that have joined us!!!!!

Yesterday we spent the day in Arlington, a city about an hours drive from me. Took the kids to lunch with 3 friends and all their kids, then we took them all to a splashground to play. Then after that I took them to my aunts and then we took them to a pool type thing with a huge playground in it, they had so much fun. Last year Landon was terrified of the water, this year he is all in it, putting his face under the water and everything so we are going to get him and Casen both swimming this year...we hope atleast. But we were gone from the house for 11hrs! They were worn out, me too. So we came back and they passed out on the way home yay!!! Today we are just relaxing though.

Oh I didn't post in here, Mark, my DH got a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He lost his job back in Nov and he finally got a full time job again on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Monday he is back to work :D

mummy to be~ It will probably get better as she gets older and more mobile, especially when she becomes a toddler. Have you tried finding a playgroup in your area?

Hey there :)
Yes i have and unfortuantely the closet playgroup is about a hour and a half away :( One of the down falls about living in a small sh*tty mining town i guess :( I cant wait to head back to the coast back to civilisation.. people and other mummies to catch up with :D

I had a hard time for awhile too, we moved to Colorado when my middle son was 3mo old and my oldest was right over 2yrs old. Away from everyone I knew, I knew nothing of finding playgroups and all that. So it was really tough for awhile, but it really does get better. I met lots of people online that helped me keep my sanity lol. And as they both got older there was more to do with them throughout the day. I tried to get out of the house even if just for a short walk everydya, really helped us all to have a change of scenery

Hey!! I'm a SAHM too :hi: Can i join in with you guys??? I wasnt going to be but we kinda made the decision last week :happydance:

welcome everyone :hi:

Mommyof3co, that splashpool sounds ace! we have one like that at legoland (a theme park about 10mins from us) but Brooke is a bit small for that yet.

Havent really got much planned for this week. . .its Royal Ascot starting tomorrow until Saturday and I only live 5 mins from the racecourse so its going to be a complete nightmare getting anywhere really. Its so busy. :dohh: Just going to have mummy-daughter time near the house I think-there's a lovely open ground near us so plan to spend most of our time there if its sunny. might pop on down to mummy-baby group on Wed morning too. :cloud9:

Have a good week girlies x x

Yes i know what you mean Mommyof3co... being away from everyone and everything you knew is hard.... but i will get there.. THANK GOD for the interenet and BnB lol.. not sure what i would be doing or who i would be chatting to if i didnt have this site :) hehehehe

Well i had my OH (allan) home from work sick yesterday which was great but it threw me right out of routine lol.. He is back at work today which is good. I can do everything i wanted to do yesterday now lol... It was great having him home but it just threw me out lol... hehehehe

How is everyone?

DonnaBallona~ We live right by the race track here too...I guess about 10-15min and going our direction is the only way to get there so it's hell on race weekends...have to plan something at home or your sitting in traffic for hours. I hope yall have a nice time hanging around the house though!

Today is the start of Mark's first full week at this new job. Today went great with the boys, they were really well behaved, already getting use to him being gone, settling back into a routine. But bedtime...which is still going on is bad again. I don't think it will last as long as Friday (1 1/2hrs...compared to normal MAYBe 15min for them all to fall asleep) Landon looked like he was about to give in and go to sleep when I went in a few minutes ago...we are 25min in right now lol. I hope they all go to sleep soon, and this bedtime crap doesn't last like this too many more days...I want my awesome kids back lol

hey everyone, how is everyone today? Welcome Sarah!

I'm actually really bored today lol. I did alot of cleaning yesterday so really the only thing for me to do is upkeep from today. I want to take the boys and walk to the park, it's not too far but it's almost 100F today and I really don't want to get out in it..I feel bad though. Seems like the boys have spent alot of time in front of the tv and playing games on the computer lately because it's just SO hot. We are still waiting on our pool key, it's really starting to make me mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->