STI please dont judge!

Emma247

Reaction score
God I've just been called to say I've got chlamydia! This is the 4th time now, I just don't think I've ever got rid of it properly OR my bloke was a cheating scumbag! I'm shaking like mad! Ive asked about my baby, they said baby will be fine just need to get rid of it before I give birth but gonna be proper examined today as to why it hasn't gone, I'm so scared.
Not sure if anyone will know anything but god I hope the baby's alright x

Aww hun, I'm sure it makes you feel mad that its happened to you, but atleast you know it is treatable and than baby will be fine xx

Baby will be fine as long as it's treated properly this time.

And as for reoccuring... to me that sounds like someone wasn't being truthful with you.

No one will judge hun, lots of people get it everyday, and a lot through no fault of their own, my ex tried claiming he hadn't cheated yet he had it and I didn't......

Really hope they get to the bottom of it today, so you can get rid of it for good xx

this is the 4th time uve had it? well id say uve caught it 4 seperate times rather then not getting rid of it.

ur baby will be fine, my dad was a cheating scumbag and gave my mum a sti while pregnant with me and aslong as its treated n u get rid of it baby wont be effected.

i think its a good idea to get tested for everything just incase

it's important to get it checked out properly and treated, while it'll hardly affect this pregnancy it may affect you in the future, i got it after a one night stand with a mate in my uni days, i got it treated after about 3 months and had to tell him too.

then 5 years later i had an ectopic pregnancy and was devastated to see that it was an increasing factor in what may have caused it. i was tested straight away and waited to get it treated, so i will never forgive myself for that.

So sorry to hear that hun :( I am sure you and baby both are safe :hugs:

Chlamydia is one of the 'better' STDs as if its treated it doesnt do any longterm harm. Atleast it's not a real nasty one like HIV or hepatitis :hugs:

I've had it once before and didn't get rid of it the first time around.

Thanks girls, don't feel as scared. I'm just amazed that I've got pregnant and everything is going okay after all this time of having it. He's turned round and blamed me of course but I have been faithful and I spoke
to the nurse on the phone and she said I don't wanna say he cheated but it's more of a possibility then actually not getting rid of it at all.
Glad were over anyway I guess that's one heartache I don't have to deal with the fact he cheated on me!

I didn't know I had it til 6 months after my son was born cos his dad was a cheating shit and had been playing the field all 2 years we were together grrr, but baby was fine I however wasn't and have just conceived using icsi so it's really important you get it treated properly! Good luck hun xx

my mate had herpes and her LO was fine, you'll be alright just gotta get it taken care of hun xxxx
and... give your ex some grief!!!

Bless you, that sounds awful. When you'd been diagnosed in the past was your partner also treated? If he was I'd suggest he didn't take his medication OR you both had sexual intercourse without protection sooner than you should have done. It would seem a bit of a coincidence for that to happen 4 times though and I would certainly be questioning him, unfortunately we all know men are hardly ever truthful and I would try to accept the fact you may never know. Try not to stress too much thouh as you have got that little baby growing inside you. Chin up and I hope you get sorted soon xxxxx

Yeah he took the tablets and we waiting a good while before we had sex again, over a week and a week wasn recommended.
I find it's funny that he's now blaming me but we both know it's him!
Got the tablets now so all sorted. So glad we split up bcoz he didn't want the baby so now I don't have a cheating boyfriend and I don't have to worry about him having access to see the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->