Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Teej

Growing a mini me
Reaction score
Well Im back on CD1 and through the TWW got chatting to some fantastic ladies and we all really helped each other through the TWW.

So would be great to keep in touch and see how were all getting on through the next cycle - Title seemed pretty app!!

Hopefully not all of us will be here for the next one as would be great to have had a few more BFP's before the TWW is up xx

Here's to our August babies ladies xx

I'm due AF today and feel like I'm out so I think I'll be joining you too! Great idea xxx:happydance:

Hi Ladies,

I'm new to this, I'm currently on CD4, Maybe we could "Stick Together" myself and Dh are trying for our 1st bundle of joy!! Been NTNP for the past 3 years, but have now decided to really focus on it!!!

It will be good to here from yourselves, progress, tips, and moans together!! lol

Can i join? I've not really had anyone to talk to regarding the trying to concieve part....i'm on a thread in the 2ww but don't post much until that stage so would really like some help and support :)

ps i'm cd 1 today :)

Hey Teej. So far it's just you and I from the "old Crew"! I hope that some of those ladies get a BFP! I am CD2 of a 29 day cycle today!

Since I was SS like crazy and was convinced I was preggers I am vowing to not do that this time around. I guess I had a bug and apparently developed PMS this month!!

Well, here's hoping this is our month!

Welcome to all the new ladies.

Hey hun, i'm cd1 of a 28 day cycle and gonna try not to stress too much this month, I was so hyped up about making sure DTD at the right time I think I had just stressed myself out too much!! I hope we don't see anymore from the "old crew" as I would love for them to get their BFP's xx

Welcome to everyone else too, it certainly made a difference to me having the help and support of Life and the other ladies over the last TWW and would love for that to continue with both new and old xx

Claire, I hope you get your BFP and don't need to join us, but would be great to have you along for the journey if AF shows, and will be close on cd's too.

Princess, I'm also fairly new to it all, I'm in my 3rd cycle now and also TTC#1, is suprising how much you pick up so soon tho, and the ladies on here are fantastic if you need to know something, or just wanna have a bloody good moan about something lol, welcome along hun xx

Emma, same cd as me hun, it is so hard going through TTC if you have no one to talk to, especially as most of us on here probably haven't really told anyone that we are, or we have OH's that don't really get too involved in what really goes on or what we go through xx

Good luck to everyone :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hiyas teej and life girlies still 'no' af but I will be bobbing in here either way to chat with you all xxx hi new ladies xxx

Thank you Teej! I've got lots of cramps today but no AF as yet so I'm hoping that's a good sign. Also had quite a bit of heartburn so I've got my fingers crossed! I'm starting to imagine a tiny wee baby growing inside me but don't want to think about it too much.

I don't think I'll be too disappointed if AF comes because I've tested negative loads so I'm expecting it, just want to ge cracking again!!

How long have you been TTC?

Claire xx

Hey ladies! I'm popping in to say hi too! Crossing everything for the next month for you ladies may be over here full time if AF appears xxxxx

Thanks princess, so do I! Lol, I thought I was late last month but I've now realised that I have a 32 day cycle and was fully expecting AF this morning. Usually when I get cramps AF follows an hour or 2 later but nothing yet.... here's hoping!

When I tested positive with my son I was 15DPO and it was so faint I could barely see it so maybe I'm a slow climber in Hcg! Lol.

Clairey xxx

Hi ladies. I'm also a 'first half of November testers' reject

I'm on cd5 of 31. Taking EPO this month to try and make some ewcm. Anyone know how much I should take? Ive got 1000mg capsules. Also still taking my folic acid and omega 3, trying to increase water and decrease caffeine. OH still taking Wellman Conception Plus.

TeeJ - I'm glad you said about he OH's not really getting too involved with what we go through, I thought it was just mine!! I'm sure he thinks I'm a bit crackers at times. My DH thinks it will all happen in its own time etc, altough we do have an appointment booked with the Dr for mid Nov as been NTNP for 3 years, and no joy as yet!!

Hopefully Claire, everything crossed for you hun!!x

So pleased we are quite close on CD's, xx

OK so I'm not OFFICIALLY out! Lol just went for a pee and OH there she is! Lol, I'd build myself up for it anyway so it's not too much of a disappointment, I think I'm going to do the 'sperm meets egg' thing. Will be using OPK's though because I've a feeling my ov day might change!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Claire xxx

Awwww, Sorry to hear that Claire,

Well we are all around the same stage, so we can all stick together this month and the next few comming if needs be!! - Hopefully not though!!

Heres to a BFP month for us all!!

well i think that OH's are just a pain in the ass....now that's most likely the hormones talking but my lord i could kick his ass from one end of ireland to the other!!!!!!
basically af got me yesterday evening and i got a bit upset over it and he wasn't what you'd call supportive at all!!! basically said he knew this was going to happen (me get upset) and that i should act like the 30 year old woman that i am and get over it!!! said I was making HIM feel bad!!!!!! well obvioulsy that just made me even more upset and although we are talking and stuff, i'm so p**ed off with him!

Thank God for that, I just thought it was my DH that was like that and takes everything in his stride!!! Thinks I go a bit OTT at times with the forums and searching for the best vitamins etc!! They just dont understand!!

And i thought it was just mine too haha....ah well, i suppose at least we know they are normal, insensitive, but normal!!!
All i wanted last night was a hug and to be told something reassuring, not be made feel worse than i already did :(

Claire, this is the 3rd cycle of trying for my 1st, im cd1 on a 28dc, how about you?? x

Princess and Emma, I think it's something in the urinals!! they (some not all) seem to have such a breezy attitude about it, it's sooo annoying!! My OH has an 8 year old son from a previous relationship and although he wants another baby I don't think he's as bothered about having one as I am, which drives me mad as im now 31 and TTC my 1st before it's too late lol, as soon as I tried to tell him about the different things i'm doing to help, he switches off!! Arrgghhh!!

No your not alone lmao xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->