Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Well this month i'm going to stick with not SS, it drove me mad the 1st month and last month was so much easier not doing so, my full flow kicked in today after it stopped yesterday so not sure if today will be counted as cd1 or 2 but i'm back for another month!!

I'm at my mum's still and heading home at the weekend so will get home in good time to have a week of DTD before OVing :)

Teej- hey hun i don't know which day you would count as cd1???

i've just text hub and said 'well hopefully i will be off period on wednesday/thursday....how about nookie every other day till next period'!!! lol....he said he'll give it a bash lol....:winkwink: dirty man!!!!

i will catch that bloody eggy this month!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:sex::sex::sex: so i might not be around much lol....xxx

lol - Rachie Rach, I said the exact same thing to my DH!!! His reply "Well I'm not sure if I can but I'll give it a good go"!!!

Does anyone mind if I add them to my signature for TTc buddies??

xxxx

no probs leah i'll add you too hun if you don't mind xxx

Thanks Rachie Rach!!! I feel quite special now!!

I'll add all you ladies to mine if you also dont mind?? I'm on works PC at the momento - which is sooo slow so I'll try and update later on!!

xx

hiya ladies,

How is everyone getting on?? I bought my microscope for £12 off Amazon and thats it, they are totally reuseable, so tons cheaper, you just clean it before using it.

It's awsome, I have seen more ferns this morning so deffo building up to Ovulation I'm so excited for this mth :dance:

Were not taking any vits, naughty i know. I feel very guilty about not taking Folic Acid but they make me poorly, I have tried to increase my leafy greens and cereals withit in hope that does the trick :shrug: and i'm drinking grapefruit by the truck load to help with CM and that has Folic Acid in.

DH is eating loads of tomato soup & nuts, we have an app on Friday for his SA results xx

Yay gud luck lintu xxx me on the other hand is enjoying a nice White Russian lol would be black but not got coke lol xxx

Ohh... add away!! I never thought about putting anything on mine, will have to now me thinks!!

HAHA - Rach, I think were all gonna be absent from here for about a week lol xx

Hey thanx all for the warm welcome. I love this site. And princess.leah i have already added you hun.

well me and dh have decided the NTNP is the way we are gonna go....it'll happen when it happens...lmao yeah right lol....i'll get major stressed cos thats just me lol!!!!

Hi to all the new ladies and Anne don't give up hope just yet!!!!

Thanx hun for keeping my hopes up. I love this site for having met all you wonderful ladies. Just takes the stress of you. Love you ladies for being such amazing support.:hugs:

Anytime ;)

Btw the White Russian is going down nicely yum xxx lol

Ohhh... I'm off out tomorrow night and am soooo looking forward to a rather large Malibu and coke!!!

Hi Lintu,

Does this Microscope mean that you defo ovulate or does it just kinda check when your body is getting ready to ovulate?? I get confused with these things, As I though with the CBOPK I was defo ovulating but apparently this aint the case!!! - It just tells me when my body is getting ready to ovulate!!! - Damn things lol,

xx

Awwww bless ya Leah xxx nar been good since last :witch: so thought get a drink darn me!!!! Lol xxx good for you teej u love Malibu not had it for yonks though.... Might have to get one darn me neck before :sex: starts xxx yay!!!

Ladies,

I hope no one minds but I have added all you lovely ladies to my friends on here!! I'm still trying to fathem my way round this site, but loving all the support and ideas each and everyone of you are giving!! its fab!! Feel like I got a new lease of life!! - You can tell I work from home and feel a bit sheltered!! lol, xx

Awwwww bless ya Leah xxx what do you do if u don't mind me asking? Xxx

I work for Thomas Cook, Ive worked for them for 10 years, but sshhhhh (I'm on the work PC @ the moment) !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->