Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Hey Ladies,

Congrats Elhaym - Fabulous news, I remember the day I got my BFP - it was my wedding anniversary so surreal. So excited for you hun. Congratulations.

Awwww Rach hun, you have to do whats right for you at this time hun, massive hugs to you chick, xx

Eeeeek Lintu not long now!!!, Its flown over, I do love your post about having the baby and then being able to sleep - lol thats what I thought have the baby and then a gooood old snooooozie nights sleep, however it never crossed my mind that with a baby I would never have such luxury again!!! Mind you when she was born I could have slept all night as she didnt murmur but I was too nervous and just kept staring at her, the following following like OMG screamed the ward down I think they were glad when I left!! lol.

Sorry Isabel I dont have any experience of ectopic either hun - so sorry to hear your gfoing through this. I'm sure Rachie Rach mentions this drug in an earlier post hun, just scroll through the past few pages it should be there hun. Hope things look up for you soon, also where are you from hun?? xx

Well ladies I hope your all well, and looking after yoursleves, Lintu & Elhaym eeeeek so excited for you, its such a special time, xxx

Here is the info from Rach hun, xx
they should be talking about Methotrexate not removal.... sorry this doesnt sound nice.... they should give you a shot of meth to dissolve the pregnancy cos they cannot find the pregnancy going in to do a lap it totally not needed....
I had to have 2 shots of meth cos my hcg levels weren't dropping quick enough.... type in Methotrexte into google and you'll find all the info..... it does have its downsides like you cannot try for a baby for 3 months after one shot.... i had to not try for 6 months cos i had two.... also you will feel shit.... weak, shaky and basically crap.... but it does pass after a while.... you have to double flush the toilet cos you are toxic.... google it you'll get all the info on it hun x

I would ask them re the meth before they try and do a lap.... cos thay can only really do a lap if they now where the pregnancy is.....

Hope you get sorted soo hunny xx HUGS xxx i know how you are feeling..... i really do hun xxx

Hi Hun, yeah I get what your saying but between the hip pain, need to pee and being unable to get comfy I have to be able to get a better quality kip once baby is here!

Happy due date to me

Happy due date to yooooooou! :D

I know you are probably SICK of this question lintu but do you feel like anything is going on yet? Or is bub very cosy in there? x

Thought something was happening last night but the it all trailed off :(

TBH not 100% sure what I'm looking for

Annoying isn't it, if you've not done it before then you've no idea what it feels like!

I hope you get to meet bubs really soon :hugs: x

Here is the info from Rach hun, xx
they should be talking about Methotrexate not removal.... sorry this doesnt sound nice.... they should give you a shot of meth to dissolve the pregnancy cos they cannot find the pregnancy going in to do a lap it totally not needed....
I had to have 2 shots of meth cos my hcg levels weren't dropping quick enough.... type in Methotrexte into google and you'll find all the info..... it does have its downsides like you cannot try for a baby for 3 months after one shot.... i had to not try for 6 months cos i had two.... also you will feel shit.... weak, shaky and basically crap.... but it does pass after a while.... you have to double flush the toilet cos you are toxic.... google it you'll get all the info on it hun x

I would ask them re the meth before they try and do a lap.... cos thay can only really do a lap if they now where the pregnancy is.....

Hope you get sorted soo hunny xx HUGS xxx i know how you are feeling..... i really do hun xxx

thank you so much dear... thank you so much... i feel so grateful to all those girls who are being of support to me and all those who are thinking of me...

i took the Meth shot 2 days ago... i am lucky enough to not be feeling anything so far... no symptoms at all. i am just praying that my hcg levels go down. i am also hoping that one shot of meth would be enough - waiting to ttc for 3 months is already enough...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->