Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

LMAO - Do you sometimes feel a bit nervous about telling them some news you may have found out or something different to try incase of the "here we go again" attitude from the OH's & DH's??

I really tought I was alone on that score!! Soo pleased to know I'm not!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::

Maybe we sometimes do go on a bit, but hey ho!!

xxx

Hi Ladies! I'd love to jump in on this thread...I am on CD 10 and trying for our first. Trying to be positive! This is our 6th cycle.

Maybe our DH's should have their own thread...they sound exactly the same! I am trying to keep the craziness to myself so he can just focus on the fun part, haha. But it's not always that easy!

Good luck to everyone!

Hi Ladies,

Can I join in please, this is my 11mth TTC i'm on CD11 today and am using an Ovulation Microscope for the first time this mth.

Fingers X'd for us all xxx

Still :bfn: never late!!!! Not a single hint she's on her way :( pee'd off I wanna know either way now :( xxx hope you ladies are well xxx

Tach that's awful hun, it may just take a while for your Hcg levels to show if you still have no AF xxx FXed hun xx

Princess, I know exactly how you feel!!! It was his idea to start trying too which makes it more annoying!! I don't really tell him anything now which is so sad, he know's the important bits but I stop at what he needs to know!!

Matila, I think you have a very good point, we should get them on here and give them their very own thread lol, your welcome to share the crazyness with us, were all as bad lol xx

Hi Lintu and welcome aboard, how ar eyou finding the Ovulation Microscope?? forgive me for sounding ignorant but how does it work/help?? Im not really doing much at the min, just checking CM and cervix, i'm thinking about temping this month too xx

Hi Lintu and welcome aboard, how ar eyou finding the Ovulation Microscope?? forgive me for sounding ignorant but how does it work/help?? Im not really doing much at the min, just checking CM and cervix, i'm thinking about temping this month too xx

Hiya, I am loving my microscope, I find opk's and temping hard and very very stressful, this so far is easy peasy. All you do is put some saliva on the window wait for it to dry and then look, I'm already seeing am increase so all looking positive for this mth. I started checking my CP last mth and am doing that aswell this mth.

Oh wow, that sounds fantastic!! lol, I think I may have to look into that, is it expensive?? x

that microscope sounds good! i just googled it and in ireland it's €32.99 which is really good value and i'm not sure but i don't think you have to buy anything every month for it??? i'm using the clearblue fertility monitor which cost me €179 and it's €29 every two months for the sticks!!!!!!!

are any of you ladies taking any vitimins that help with trying to conceive?? i'm thinking of getting some but not sure what to get!

Im taking general multi vits and folic acid every day, then from 1st day of AF to OV i'm taking EPO.

If nothing else you should start on the folic acid, it helps the baby's spine to form properly and the sooner you start taking it so it's in your system the better hun x

We're trying for our 2nd, my DS is 2 and a half. This will be our 'official' 2nd month trying which is frustrating for me because I feel pg 1st month with my DS! But I'm sure it won't take too long - I hope!!

Claire xx

Ooohh that microscope does sound good!!! - I may invest.

I'm also thinking of trying the pregnacare conception vits - amazon have them on for about £6 odd with free delivery, there also have the CBFM on for under £60.00!!

Welcome on board to the new ladies!!

November is our month !!! :dust::dust::dust:

:kiss:

awww rach.. welcome to this thread...but wish you didn't have to join us!

Yeah sorry Rach, as much as we love chatting to you, we didn't want yu to have to join us :(

I just wish my period would sort itself out now!! I hate that it's teasing me, there one min and gone the next... argh!!

Teej- bless ya that would wind me up!!!!
Life- hey you wish I wasn't here but I am :( am ok about it xxx

Anyways this month I am totally not gonna stress or owt!!!! Just gonna relax and enjoy the ride ;) so to speak lol xxx still feel shite though wi sickness etc random!!!! Another thing ladies the second I start symptom spotting slap me lol xxx

Awww Rach,

Again I wish your wernt joining us too, however a new cycle and new journey, and glad we are all doing it together!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Hey ladies can I join plzzzzzzzzzz. AF due on 17th but not very hopeful this month.

Rach, I'm so sorry. That is really annoying. We'll get through this together and THIS will be our month!!

I'm taking just the one-a-day prenatal vitamins plus a calcium supplement. I am not sure if this is the best, but it's just what my friend used.

I LOVE the idea of the microscope...sounds less stressful!

Have a great day, everyone.

well me and dh have decided the NTNP is the way we are gonna go....it'll happen when it happens...lmao yeah right lol....i'll get major stressed cos thats just me lol!!!!

Hi to all the new ladies and Anne don't give up hope just yet!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->