Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

uterus still empty. doctor thinks it is ectopic. if i dont miscarry naturally, i have to do an operation and remove everything. anyone has done this before?

I had a D&C back in jan huni xxxxx don't know if it's the same for ectopic removal. So so sorry massive :hugs:

they should be talking about Methotrexate not removal.... sorry this doesnt sound nice.... they should give you a shot of meth to dissolve the pregnancy cos they cannot find the pregnancy going in to do a lap it totally not needed....
I had to have 2 shots of meth cos my hcg levels weren't dropping quick enough.... type in Methotrexte into google and you'll find all the info..... it does have its downsides like you cannot try for a baby for 3 months after one shot.... i had to not try for 6 months cos i had two.... also you will feel shit.... weak, shaky and basically crap.... but it does pass after a while.... you have to double flush the toilet cos you are toxic.... google it you'll get all the info on it hun x

I would ask them re the meth before they try and do a lap.... cos thay can only really do a lap if they now where the pregnancy is.....

Hope you get sorted soo hunny xx HUGS xxx i know how you are feeling..... i really do hun xxx

they should be talking about Methotrexate not removal.... sorry this doesnt sound nice.... they should give you a shot of meth to dissolve the pregnancy cos they cannot find the pregnancy going in to do a lap it totally not needed....
I had to have 2 shots of meth cos my hcg levels weren't dropping quick enough.... type in Methotrexte into google and you'll find all the info..... it does have its downsides like you cannot try for a baby for 3 months after one shot.... i had to not try for 6 months cos i had two.... also you will feel shit.... weak, shaky and basically crap.... but it does pass after a while.... you have to double flush the toilet cos you are toxic.... google it you'll get all the info on it hun x

I would ask them re the meth before they try and do a lap.... cos thay can only really do a lap if they now where the pregnancy is.....

Hope you get sorted soo hunny xx HUGS xxx i know how you are feeling..... i really do hun xxx

i never heard about that medicine but i will google it. doctor insisted to do a lap if my hcg levels keep going up. i dont know if i can wait for 3 or 6 months to try conceiving again.. the first time i did a lap (just for a check up), i had a BFP the month after!! so could happen the same if i do it. and sometimes i think that it is risky to do a lap again.. i am just confused... i really am... feel extremely sad. at least there's you girls on this thread whom i can talk to... thank you so much all ladies :hugs:

hi girls, i need some of your thoughts on this please as i am really confused

at 5wks 2days my hcg was 449
at 7wks 2days my hcg has gone up to 1200

ultrasound at 5wks and 6wks 3 days but empty ovum.
had brown discharge at 5 weeks 5 days and stopped
brown discharge started again at 7 weeks and still is.
at present i am 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant.
going for an ultrasound today.

has anyone experienced this? what could this be?

oooh im not sure huni, Iv never had bloods or anything checked?

Could it be that you are slightly off with your dates :shrug: sorry I cant be of more help :hugs:

Isabel my friend is now 9 weeks and had a very similar experience and now has a healthy heartbeat etc...
She did a test and found out she was pregnant but then started bleeding so went to the EPU were they took bloods and did a scan they could only see the sac with no baby but she was at nearly 2000 pg hormones! She went back 3 days later and it had more than tripled to 7000 and there was something in the sac so they assumed she had her dates wrong etc
This can happen so please try not to worry and fingers crossed for you xx

Hi Isabel,

When I was 5.5 weeks pregnant with Alayah I had a scan as had a little cramping to one side, they did an external unltra sound scan and there was nothing there - they immediatly did an internal scan with this little probe thing and they then saw the heart beat. Alayah is now 5 month old hun, So dont loose hope, when I went in I thought I was about 6.5 weeks, and then when they did the internal scan they dated me at just over 5 weeks is why they couldnt see anything, however my dates caught up with them selves when I had the dating scan at around 3 months and I was right at the time of the early scan I was 6.5 weeks and not the 5 thy estimated. Hope this helps hun, Keep us posted,

Eeeeeeek Lintu - not long now, are you are sorted?? xx

Week today and no sign :grr: oh well. But yeah all sorted huni just a waiting game now

hey ladies, remember me? :D Just a update, I got my BFP yesterday on my ange's due date :cloud9: it hasn't sunk in yet and we're not getting ahead of ourselves until the 12 week scan. So scared of mmc again but will just have to take it a day at a time!

Lintu sending you labour dust :dust: hope you meet your little one soon!

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Wohoo that's awesome darlin I'm soooooooo pleased for you massive :hugs:

Ate you going to ask them for an early scan to put your mind at rest ?? They did one for me at 8 and then again at 12?

Eeeeekkkkk soo happy for you

Do you think I'd get one? I wasn't sure as I'd only had the one MC but I'll definitely ask. Not making the GP appointment till later next week after AF is due - don't want to tempt fate, LOL xx

My hospital run an early pregnancy assesment unit, it's where they send people who have pain or bleeding early on, that's where they sent me this first time due to pain at 7wks that's when we found MMC, I told the midwife at my 6 week app that I wanted to go and she booked me in, if she hadn't I was going to go A&E at around 8/9 wks and tell them id fallen down the stairs or something and had pain and was concerned, that's what my friend did cos she didn't know about the unit, good luck hun keep us posted :wohoo:

Yay congrats elhaym hun xxx so pleased for you... xxx

I love to say i've got my bfp but i am off to docs to get a coil refitted when i an next on my af...... decided no more babies for me :( am gutted but it is the right thing to do.... :)

not long now jill hun xxx i wished baby denton would hurry u... i wanna know what you are having.... :)

Awww rach huni :hugs: I wished it would hurry it's ass along to I just want to sleep and it's getting me down cos I'm getting about 2/3 of broken crappy sleep cos I'm so uncomfy and need to pee all the time, it's making me really snappy and weepy poor Chris!!

I have 6 days left till my sweep, feels like an age :( praying I don't have to get to induction on the 6th feb

Come on lazy baby, get a move on! :haha:

Rach hun nice to see you :hugs: must have been a hard decision but you know its right for you, I hope you're ok chick xx

hi girls i rreally need help at the moment. i am dealing with an ectopic pregnancy. i am 10 weeks pregnant. today had to decide between making a surgery, laparoscopy, with the risk of losing one tube or take the medicine Methotrexate. its the medicine to help induce miscarriage when having an ectopic pregnancy.

so i just decided to take the shot of Meth. But i am scared that it increases the risk of another ectopic or can cause birth defects in the long term.. doctor told me not to try for 6 months to be safe! i am waiting for it to arrive in my country because we dont have it here.

what do you think about it? is it safer than the surgery? what are the side effects to it?

i really need support from you girls. please help me

Hiya Hun :hugs: I'm so sorry your having to go through this.

I have no experience to draw from, however what I would do is go for the injection, as I would assume having surgery would only lead to more scar tissue and therefore higher risk of ectopic :shrug: but like I say I don't know I am only assumingthat to be the case.

I know 6 mths sounds like along time to wait but how long would it be after surgery :shrug:

So sorry I can not be of more help darlin, but know that my thoughts ate with you :hugs:

So sorry this has happened isobel :hugs: I'm afraid I don't know much about ectopics either but I know there are some lovely ladies in the mc support/ttc after loss forums who have had the injection and would be able to advise and reassure you. Take care hun, look after yourself :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->