Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Hey ladies, hope your all well :o)

Katie, I couldn't agree more hun!!! I love it!!! Taking Taylor to be weighed on Wednesday and i'm dreading how much he's gonna weigh lol, he's gonna be 4 weeks on Wednesday and is already on 5 oz!!

We're both doing well, i'm finally getting out and walking most days... it's great lol, can't wait to get back behind the wheel now though! xx

Im super impatient, I'm fed up of worrying and bored of waiting, I want my baba already, why is 9 mths sooooo long, I feel like ive been pregnant for ever :grr: oh well it could be worse I could be an elephant!

So glad everyone is doing well :hugs:

My baba has had one on it today, been on the go all day! guess that means im in for a quiet few days now, thats what normally haooens. Then only problem is the kicks/punches/wriggles are starting to get really paifull now, Iv had feet tight up in my ribs and there are points when I cant bend to even get in the car cos its right up high, and then when it stretches it feels very strange!!

Seems to prefer being on the right as i feel it there all the time :shrug:

Iv been looking in to scans today, theres a place near me that is offering 4D scans for £60, always said I never wanted a 4D scan but im getting super impatient to see my lil bean again that I want one, the only problem is DH wont let me have one, he really doesnt want to know the sex, I dont want to know it but i really want to see baby again :grr: he's soooo adament, suborn pain in the ass

Awwww bless ya Jill xxx when are u due again???
£60 is a bargain you cannot pass that up darl ;)
Hope all the babbas are happy, healthy and growing well xxx
Me and drew are quitting trying now.... :cry: my cycles are super screwed and things have now changed in our lives so if we were to have anymore it would be highly irresponsible :( I am totally gutted but the kids I got here with me now are all that matters ..... I will keep checking in on you guys xxx take care :hugs:

Aww huni :hugs: I'm due jan 22nd, can't come soon enough

Been Drs today they think iv got bacterial vaginosis, always bloody something

Aww Rach, i'm so sorry to hear that hun!! It's obviously what's best for you both though for you to have made that decision, huge hugs hun xx

ladies, can i ask what you packed in your hospital bags? what you did and didnt use and what you wished you had more of.

Just seems like my list is getting longer by the day, gonna need a suitcase soon!!

Hey hun, I packed LOADS... and used hardly any of it lol, beating in mind I had a c-sec and had to stay in 2 nights all I used was...

PJ's
Maternity pads
Undies
Long cardi (dressing gown)
slippers
clothes for going home in
Wash bits
Towel
Phone charger
Cerial bars
Hair bobbles / brush
Carrier bag for dirty laundry

For baby:
2 vests
2 sleep suits
Hat
blanket
nappies
nappy bags
wipes

Think that was about it in all honesty!! I packed 2 bags and could easily have got it all into 1 lol xxx

Agreed! Don't go over board chick as depending on how the birth is (mine was awful) you tend to just sit in bed and not move lol xx

Hey Ladies,

How are we all getting on?? No long for you now Jill, as soon as Xmas nis out the way it will fly!!! xx

:hi: leah,

Yeah cant believe how quick its gone really, dont think its really hit me yet.

We did an antinatal workshop yesterday, went round the labour ward and that, so started getting a little excited but i think its cos im so focused on xmas at the moment, and still working! so I think once i leave on the 23rd Dec and then after xmas it will hit me like wow im having a baby in under a month!! crazy.

Hope everyone else is ok :hugs:

Awww hun its just the best experience ever, Its still not quite hit me yet that I have a child lol. Its surreal, I just keep looking at her thinking wow she is mine!!! It dosent sink in at all, all the time I was pregnant and even when in labour its a wierd thing to say but it still didnt quite dawn on me that I was going to have a baby its soo wierd as when in labour the full 18 hours or so I never thought to myself what was going to happen at the end of this painful venture lol. Its the best pain you will ever go through and the best experience in the world although my labour and birth was awful I would do it all again in a heart beat, I just want to be pregnant again now!!! lol, xx

I totally agree Leah I found out when I went to the hospital the other day I was in Labour 42 hours and pushed for 1hr 11 mins so a total of 43 hours!! And it was a rough birth yet I would def have another and will be when Livvy is old enough :)
Eeeeeee! Not long now Jill bet your mega excited! This is when it will just fly by xxx

i am excited but stressing a little about money and things :(

put together my hospital bag last night, that was fun so achey and sore now :( although i love being pregnant im so ready for the end :haha:

I have 10 days left in work :wohoo: can not wait to finish and rest im drained by the end of the week, im hoping for a water birth so hoping the pool is available and im able to use it xxx got my next mw app next week and then they start every two weeks, im measuring 2 weeks ahead apparently they dont think its going to be heavy baby as its very long!! having said that they are still estimating 7lb 6!!

Hiyas Peeps thought i'd bob in see how you are all getting on.... :) i know we all keep up wi each other on fb but cannot really chat like on here lol...
Well i am getting well annoyed wi my body didn't have a period for 86 days.... then had a 20 day bleed.... was shocking....hope my body has now finally sorted itself out!!!!!
Well between 19 days to 36 days (big scope i know but if going by the lmp 19 going by my late estimate 36 max) ... i should have been due :( am very sad about it.... :(

Hope your all ready for christmas..... i am all bought and wrapped up..... and damn i have spent a small fortune..... easily over £1000 :/ 3 kids all wanting new phones is never a good sign.... and i only buy for the 3 boys, drew, drews mam and his sister.... whoops..... lol....

Anyways i'll catch up wi y'all soon xxx

Ps good luck jill xxx hope you get your water birth xxx

aww Rach huni, sounds like your having a really rough ol time of it :hugs: hope the witch sorts herself out soon :hugs:

Been for a scan today, they wanted to check baby given iv been throwing up for the past 4 days! Anyway sprout all fine head way down low and nice healthy est weight already 6lb 8 and still potentially 8 weeks to go!!

Ah hun dont stress, I was totally stressing and thought Id have to return back to work as soon as my paid mat leave finish (like the 18 weeks full pay part) as didnt think we could afford to live on smp. However Ive never had so much money to play with hun, I dont know whats happening but my account is secretly rather healthy (secret from DH lol) Everthing just works out hun, And not sure if you knew or not (I didnt) but you dont pay tax or NI on smp???? Its fabby!!!! To give you an example of SMP roughly works out at about £600 on a 5 week month and £500 on a 4 week month not tax to pay,

Ive never been so flush, but thats probs because I dont go out on the razzel anymore or buy party frocks and shoes lol, I just seem to buy her the lovely stuff now!! lol, Poor me!!!!! lol, xx

hello girls. i am 6 weeks (?) pregnant and i had a scan today. Uterus is empty. Gynae thinks it is ectopic or its too early to detect. my progesterone level on the day i discovered i was pregnant, was 40. doctor thinks it is low. he wants it to go up to more than 60. had brown discharge 4 days aga and very little bleeding but not a flow of blood. doctor said that this happens during pregnancy. i still have the pregnancy hormones but what could this be? has anyone experienced this and had a healthy pregnancy? i am reallly upset and need your help ladies. xxxx

Hiya huni, sorry never had any experience of this hope everything turns out ok Hun xxxxx massive :hugs: xxxxxxx

Hi isabel i had this and it turned out to be ectopic.... infact yesterday 27th dec should have been my due date.... :(

Hi isabel i had this and it turned out to be ectopic.... infact yesterday 27th dec should have been my due date.... :(

i am sorry for you dear. i think i am going through the same situation. today i have antoher scan from a different doctor just to have a second opinion but my chances are very low. i feel very upset. dont know why i had to go through this again. already had a miscarriage last sept :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->