Sticking together until we all get prego!

Hi Ladies. Me and my hubby been trying for a year following a mc last year. Nothing so far. I'm 4 days late and tested today .. Can u see a line???

Xx

Attachments

• 20170914_131052.jpg
    20170914_131052.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 19
I definitely see a faint line, fox for you
Hi Ladies. Me and my hubby been trying for a year following a mc last year. Nothing so far. I'm 4 days late and tested today .. Can u see a line???

Xx

Artsy- I'm totally with you. Everything she said threw me off. I just nodded along all the while thinking to myself, I don't care what she is telling me, I'm going to use progesterone cream. I'm not entirely sure when my normal doctor will get back, but when she does I'm going to ask her about it too and see what her answer is.

Xx

That is definitely a line! Congrats!

Jwc- It's definitely worth asking your normal doctor. This other one seemed pretty misinformed all around. A little common sense reasoning and knowledge about the menstrual cycle really blows apart her idea that there may not be such a thing as a 'too short luteal phase'. And progesterone supplementation is such a non-issue that doctors assume after a couple early losses that progesterone is a problem without always testing levels and prescribe progesterone supplements. I hope that the cream does work well for you this cycle since you still plan on trying it and that you get your bfp!

Pinkee- Welcome! Glad to have you join!

Mel- I hope you can hold AF off a little longer (like nine months longer ;) ) Keep us updated!

Gemba- Welcome and big congrats! There is definitely a line there!!!

Now I'm really confused I couldn't wait to morning to do another to show hubby so just done another and the line is so faint hubby can't even see it.

I hope it's just because it's only an hour since my last pee so there's not enough hormone and not that it's not stuck 😔

Will do one again in the morning

I'm sure it's just diluted, an hour isn't a long enough hold!! I know how frustrating it is and how anxious it must make you. Fx you get a good hold overnight and it's darker tomorrow!

FX Gemba! Hoping we can get an update a little later today :)

So I've had a bit more pink cm but only if I check internally. I caved and took a test to prepare myself for the next cycle and bfn of course. It's weird because I don't even really want to be pregnant THAT BAD or anything, but it's still so hard! And the fact that my LP seems shorter is a huge bummer. Maybe AF will hold off til tomorrow - that'd be better for sure. A 10 day LP is not great but better than 9 day! Some girls in the Ava group said they think I O'd on cd16, though, which would make me at 12 dpo today, which would be a normal time for AF. Who knows! Ugh

JWC I just talked to my doc about prog. THey were like just take the cream? I don't know why my LP seems shorter, though, but I'm thinking maybe my O calculations are off. I really don't know. They did tell me it can't hurt, though! So I think you're absolutely right to continue it

:flower:

Long time member of BNB,
Married 10 years last March :wedding:
Husband has history of testicular cancer & non Hodgkin's lymphoma
I have pcos (non ovulatory, irregular cycles) my husband and I were 3 years ttc before I jumped on the clomid train and started aggressively trying.

2 mc and 1 chemical we took a break and tried again and got pregnant with our rainbow Charlotte :pink:. She is 2 years old.

Trying to get my cycles down to a 29 to 35 days before we begin clomid again so here's to that!

Confused. Either it's not going to stick it I ovulated late and am still very early... this morning test has a faint line again. I think it's darker than yesterday though?? Opinions ladies?? Xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170915-063707.jpg
    Screenshot_20170915-063707.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 12
Sorry to bombard but took picture of yesterday's morning test with today's morning one and it's alot darker so I'm hopeful 🤞

Attachments

• 20170915_075033.jpg
    20170915_075033.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 21
Definitely darker!! Fx, it does take time for HCG to rise!

Done an internet cheaper this afternoon and it was dark like this mornings one so FX. Got a clear blue digital so gonna wait for Sunday morning give it another day for hcg to rise hopefully x

YAY awesome news, hope you get that clear positive on the digi this weekend!!

Gemba- The line from today definitely looks darker! I can't wait for your update on Sunday! :)

So happy this morning 😊😊

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170917-074714.jpg
    Screenshot_20170917-074714.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 20
Gemba- Yay!!! So excited for you!!! Congrats!!! Do you know approximately what your edd is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->