Sticking together until we all get prego!

Today is cd13 and I usually O on cd19/20 so I still have a few days to go. I'm so annoyed because I will be out of town cd17 and cd18 without DH (of course it times out that way). I don't leave until the afternoon of cd17 so I'm hoping that we can BD that morning and then when I get back on cd19 so we will still only have about a day and a half between BD sessions which will hopefully be ok.

I'm not sure if the chemical from last cycle will throw off things but I'm going to keep testing with OPKs and temping to see. I haven't started getting EWCM yet (which I get starting 4 days prior to O), but I hope it starts soon!

Jwc- Hope that O happens for you a bit earlier this month! Even if you're out of town during O lots of bd'ing the few days before might still work ;)

How is everyone else doing? Did Af make her appearance for you Mel? Hoping to hear the exciting news of more bfps!

My first ultrasound is coming up this Sarurday. I am super anxious about it. After previous losses I have been scared to become too attached to this little one. Hopefully that will get better if everything goes well at my scan. I'll be 10.3 weeks then *fingers crossed*

I totally understand how you must feel, Artsy. We found out at our 8w ultrasound that our baby had no heartbeat, so that is a traumatic memory for me. Any loss makes you more anxious I'm sure. But each pregnancy is different and new and I am sure the ultrasound will go well for you.

My first ultrasound is coming up this Sarurday. I am super anxious about it. After previous losses I have been scared to become too attached to this little one. Hopefully that will get better if everything goes well at my scan. I'll be 10.3 weeks then *fingers crossed*

I'm sure everything will look great on Saturday! I hope that after you see the baby and the heartbeat that your anxiety will ease up and you can start to get more and more excited!

Thank you Alli and Jwc! I'll definitely update on Saturday and hopefully share a little squishy bean pic too!

It's been 2 days since this thread has had a post so I thought I'd jump in and say hello.

Artsy- can't wait to hear how things go tomorrow.

Everyone else- any updates? Mel how has Ava been working for you?

AFM today is cd17 and I'm so anxious to ovulate already! I generally ovulate on cd19/20 so I'm thinking it should happen on Sunday. You ladies that O earlier in your cycle are so lucky!

I thought I O'd yesterday (positive OPK Wednesday and Thursday morning and had pretty solid O pain for parts of the day) on CD14 but no huge temp rise this AM! I'll wait to see what tomorrow brings but I may have O'd today, CD15...I just hope I O, period!!! Fx!

Jwc- Thank you! It seems like it has taken forever waiting for this ultrasound I can't really believe it's tomorrow.
Cd 19/20 is super late! And I thought O'ing on cd 16/17 was irritating! I hope that this is your month! And that the cream works for you since it sounds like O and conception isn't the issue <3 Definitely let us know when O happens! Then we can all count down the days dpo with you! :)

Alli- Sometimes it takes an extra day to get a good solid temp rise! Soo excited for you! Can't wait to hear more updates over the next couple weeks! :D

Thanks Artsy! Can’t wait to hear more about your ultrasound!! Hoping I get a bigger rise tomorrow, eeek!

I had my ultrasound today! So relieved that baby looks great! He/she is measuring right on with what I thought my edd to be, had a beautiful hb of 178 bpm (the best sound in the world!) And was wiggling all over the place! So, so happy &#128156;

Attachments

• 20170923_135300_1506206273120.jpg
    20170923_135300_1506206273120.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 9
I had my ultrasound today! So relieved that baby looks great! He/she is measuring right on with what I thought my edd to be, had a beautiful hb of 178 bpm (the best sound in the world!) And was wiggling all over the place! So, so happy &#128156;

This post makes me SO happy!!! Such an awesome update!

Thank you so much JWC and Alli! Yesterday's scan wad a HUGE relief!

How are both of you doing? Did you conform O Alli? And does it look like you might O today JWC? Fingers crossed for sticky eggies for both of you this cycle <3

I can’t imagine the relief, absolutely. I’m thrilled it went well for you!!

FF hasn’t given me crosshairs yet but I think I am 2dpo, and O’d Friday, I had a huge temp jump yesyrtday. Also had a slight jump Friday and had so pains Thursday so we will see where FF places it but I think Friday is likely. Now the longest wait!

How are both of you doing? Did you conform O Alli? And does it look like you might O today JWC? Fingers crossed for sticky eggies for both of you this cycle <3

I got a positive OPK today just as expected. I've gotten a positive on cd19 each cycle so I guess my body is nothing but consistent lol. I didn't know if the CP would change the timing but looks like it didn't.

I always get 2 days of positive OPKs so I've always assumed that I O on the second day, but last cycle was my first cycle temping and it said I O'd on the first day of my positive (which would be today), so I guess we will see. DH and I BD this morning and will again tomorrow just to be safe. Let the TWW begin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->