Sticking together until we all get prego!

Aww, you two can be due date buddies! Fx for both of you!

Love that Artsy - I sooo hope so! 3dpo today...just sitting here already waiting and bored and counting down til it's time to POAS lol.

After 2 days of positive OPKs I got a significant temp jump this morning so I am officially 1dpo!! Can't wait for the next 9ish days to fly by so I can start my POAS obsessing :)

YAY! Great news JWC. The days are just crawling by, I feel! I am also a POAS addict and want to try and hold out til Sunday...that will be 9DPO.

I know! I'm going to try to hold out until 10dpo as that is the first day I saw a SUPER faint line last cycle. We will see if that happens :)

I'm going to start using progesterone cream during the TWW this cycle to hopefully help extend my LP.

Artsy- I know you suggested waiting to start until 2dpo or so to ensure that I've already ovulated. I had positive OPKs Sunday and yesterday and had a significant temp spike this morning, leading me to believe I ovulated yesterday. I was planning to start the cream tomorrow night. Think that will be good timing?

Jwc- I think that timing would be fine! Yay for a temp rise! The tww stinks but at least it has begun! :D

If y'all have a bunch of ic hpts maybe try testing in the pm too! My hpts are ALWAYS darker at night. I know everything says that the fmu is best, but it definitely wasn't for me. I had a bfn with my fmu @ 9dpo and a faint bfp later that day at about 4pm :) and since I tested obsessively until 6 weeks I noticed that ALL of my evening/late afternoon tests were darker than my fmu ones!

Interesting! I am definitely loaded up on ICs so I'll do that. I'll probably take 2 a day, morning and evening. And if I'm feeling really crazy one at work LOL. I've POAS in my office bathroom more than I care to admit.

I actually noticed that too Artsy- FMU never gave me as good of results as I got later on in the day.

I had an even higher jump in temp this morning so I'm positive that FF will give me my crosshairs tomorrow since it takes 3 days of temp jumps to update. Feeling confident in my O day I went ahead and started progesterone cream this morning so I hope it really helps out my LP this cycle.

Jwc- Great to hear that your temp is even higher today! It sounds like a pretty safe bet that you have O'd! Good luck with the progesterone! I bet it will help!

Help.

I've been looking through the internets and I am kinda at a loss here.

I was currently waiting on CD1 to begin clomid. I have pcos, total non ovulatory cycles, today is CD50.
5-0. Fifty.

I got a positive opk. the only one I have ever seen before was taking clomid and that was the cycle I conceived my daughter.
super confused.

anyone know if this can still turn out a good egg and implantation, you know with it being CD50 n all, kind of geriatric don't you think? :shrug:

Pinkee- I don't have pcos but I would imagine that it is entirely possible to ovulate during an anovulatory cycle. While I was breastfeeding I was having super long anovulatory cycles starting at 16 weeks pp. I still conceived at 9 months despite not having a regular cycle. During anovulatory cycles your body may try multiple times to release an egg. Sometimes it is successful. Here are a couple links to some stories I looked up. Sorry I can't help more than that. I would definitely take advantage of the possibility that you may actually ovulate though!

https://kindara.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/224933068

I know this discusses trying to use NFP for birth control with anovulatory cycles, but it also addresses that you can very unpredictably ovulate after having anovulatory cycles for some time.

https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfp-with-late-ovulation

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/7596075/finally-opk-on-cd50

Joining you Cheryl :dance:. It's me Daphne. On to TTC#2 as well. How are you? I just started TTC#2 and back to temping (1st month after last bfp 3 years ago).

AFM, im still waiting for AF or possibly ovulation.... Really stuck in limbo :wacko: this will be the longest cycle i have in all my life if FF isn't wrong in detecting my O. Just gonna enjoy :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex:.

I'll POAS on Oct 3 (DH's bday) if AF never comes, she should be arriving today but without O detected i don't know. I won't be testing today due to a temp drop which could mean the :witch: is coming if i really O'ed this cycle.

Symptoms:

1. No bruises days leading to :af:
2. :holly: feel normal usually they're full and sensitive days before :af:
3. Weirdest cycle (annovulatory????) No thermal shift
4. Gassy
5. Lower back pain (tailbone)

Forgìve me for symptom spotting.

Help.

I've been looking through the internets and I am kinda at a loss here.

I was currently waiting on CD1 to begin clomid. I have pcos, total non ovulatory cycles, today is CD50.
5-0. Fifty.

I got a positive opk. the only one I have ever seen before was taking clomid and that was the cycle I conceived my daughter.
super confused.

anyone know if this can still turn out a good egg and implantation, you know with it being CD50 n all, kind of geriatric don't you think? :shrug:

I've seen an old post few days back where she Oed on CD105 and conceived that cycle.

Jwc and Alli! How are you doing? What dpo are you on now?

I'm 10 dpo and nothing to report, other than a vvvvvfl om 8dpo that got lighter on 9dpo, then this morning looked about the same (maybe a tiny bit more noticeable) than 9dpo. So I'm not sure what's going on. Had some sharp pelvic pains yesterday and woke up to some tan/light brown CM this morning. Not sure what to make of any of this but I feel out this cycle. This happened last cycle and AF arrived. Not sure if I still have residual HCG in my system from the MC or if I'm catching early chemicals that fail :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->