Sticking together until we all get prego!

Me too - I don't have a ton of hope but hopeful what I'm feeling/seeing is implantation. With my miscarriage I got my BFP about 2-3 days before AF. AF is due Thursday/Friday/Saturday (based on my last LP of 13 days it would be Thursday, but that's a 27 day cycle and I usually go 28-29 days). I think Friday is most likely, so I could still be in it. Fx.

FX

Hey MDS still in the running to test tomorrow?

I'm going to try and hold off til the 12th to test.

Alli- it's still so early! You have time so don't give up hope! At 10dpo for me last cycle with the CP I had the faintest of lines ever that I actually thought was a BFN. It wasn't until it dried that I realized that it had a faint line (that normal BFN tests never showed even when dried). It wasn't until 12 dpo that I got a noticeable and clear line.

AFM I'm 7dpo and planning to wait to test either Wed night or Thursday. I'd prefer I waited until Thursday to be 10dpo but I know myself so I'll definitely test with an IC Wednesday night at 9dpo.

Good luck JWC!!! Fx for you.

I had vvvvvvfl on FRER Saturday, then an event fainter/barely there line yesterday and today. Not sure what to make of it. Maybe just indents or bad tests... negatives on ICs and some potential implantation pain and then spotting today. Feels different than last cycle when that happened a day or two before AF, but who knows. AF due Thursday-Saturday (cycle is still off post mc, if I have the same length LP as last cycle it would be Thursday, if it's my usual 28-29 it's Friday or Saturday, most likely Friday). I hope she stays away, and this seems early for spotting if it is AF...

So today is 8dpo and this morning I had some bright red spotting- only once when I used the bathroom did I notice it. The next time I went to the bathroom there was nothing on the toilet paper so I checked internally and there was only brown/creamy mucus, no red. Each time after that there was absolutely nothing, only wet CM. I've been checking internally all day long to see if there was more blood and there hasn't been.

This type of spotting has happened in each of my previous cycles but always at 9 or 10dpo and turned into AF. I really want to hope that this is implantation bleeding since it is only 8dpo and I've been using progesterone cream since ovulation to extend my shorter LP. I don't know what to think. Part of me feels defeated like AF is coming but the other part of me is really holding on to hope that it is implantation bleeding.

I'm going to test tomorrow with an IC, but fingers crossed the spotting stays away.

So hopeful for you JWC...fx! Sounds like it could definitely be IB.

Jwc- Hoping that it's IB for you! Please keep us updated!

Alli- Have you tested again?

FX

Hey MDS still in the running to test tomorrow?

I'm going to try and hold off til the 12th to test.

Hey Pinkie, i did test last night and it was :bfn: which i was expecting. Waiting for :af: or O to come is harder now due to this annov cycle.

Alli - FX yor temp rise means you just had implantation dip yesterday. Praying temps stays up tomorrow and the next days.

JW - hope it's IB and no more spotting and :af: stays away.

Hi :hugs2:

I met some lovely ladies when I was pregnant with my youngest so I'd love to meet more people.

We are TTC#3 again, we stopped for a little while as AF coming every time was such a downer and now we're back :thumbup:

Every month though 4-5 days before AF comes I have brown spotting, no idea why. This is how I've known I'm not pregnant. I have the spotting again this cycle :brat:

Hey Beauty, nice to meet you! Sorry about the spotting, bummer, fx for all of us, sending baby dust your way! <3

Hi Artsy - bfn on an IC this morning, but my temp shot up. On/off crampy today, feels similar to AF but a bit different so I'm not sure what's going on. I usually get cramps 12-24 hours before AF arrives, and then the day of, so I expect AF to arrive soon, or maybe it's just my uterus being twitchy??

Alli- I hope that the temp rise means something positive, you still have time!

Welcome Unique!

No spotting today at all. I did check internally a couple of times and saw some brown CM but not much...caved and took an IC and it is BFN but I guess I am only 9dpo. We'll see.

Artsy- random question, when you started the progesterone cream did it extend your LP immediately or did it take time?

Jwc- The progesterone cream worked my first cycle. But I have read that it can take a couple cycles. Sometimes a loading dose (higher than normal doses) are needed, but I think that's only recommended when an extended period of time with anovulatory cycles has passed. I would give it a couple cycles before being too worried about it though. If it was IB it takes about 2 days for hcg to rise to detectable levels... So maybe another test tomorrow?

Thanks Artsy- maybe the cream is working and this is just IB, who knows. The next few days should tell me.

No spotting at all yesterday, I checked internally each time I used the restroom. I did find some brown/pink CM last night before bed but not much and no red luckily. Nothing really this morning (maybe just the tiniest bit of brown). Today is 10dpo so if it was IB on Tuesday, then maybe I would see some sort of line today. Not feeling super confident this cycle. Each time I use the bathroom I keep expecting to see bright red.

I should also add that I'm working from home today which always results in me driving myself crazy wanting to test since my tests so are easily accessible. I'm going to try to hold off until later this afternoon or early evening so there is a better chance...we'll see. I swear each cycle I tell myself that I'll only allow myself to use 3 ICs a cycle to test and then no more. Well of course it ends up being at least 6 :) Good thing I have about 30 sitting under the cabinet waiting for me.

Omg jwc I’m the same!! I say I won’t test and here I am with like 6 ic’s left and a small fortune spent on FRER. I’m the worst. I need to calm down about it.

Good luck today! I hope it was IB for you.

Haha it's funny how self control goes out the window in the TWW! I also have 6 FRERs but am forcing myself to not use those until I get a BFP on an IC. Last cycle I found that my ICs were just as sensitive as the FRERs so that has made it easier not to use those.

JWC13- not going to lie I used an ic today knowing full well what I was going to see.
:bfn: duh.
what about you? crack today? 10dpo is more likely than 9dpo just saying.:twisted:

I have today off so my only mental relief is this board.

Alli - you test again the AM? maybe show us a photo :winkwink:

UniqueBeauty - same here I was an avid BnBer during my 4 years ttc last time and now I'm back in the sea of fresh new faces. So the brown spotting could be older blood, how many CDs are you usually?

mdscpa- what's the new news today? anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->