• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sticking together until we all get prego!

Good morning bebe.... and goodnight Ali.... :) looking forward to your next test Ali....FX so tight.

I would love to join as well. We have been trying since 6 months and it has been a very rocky journey. x

mdscpa- sorry about the sore boobs, at least you only have a few more days before you can test!

AFM, today is officially 1 dpo!!! I had positive OPKs on cd19 and cd20 (just like every cycle, at least I'm consistent) and today is cd21. Now to count down the days until I test (which knowing me will start on 9dpo :)

I'm actually getting more and more nervous as i'm nearing the dpo (8-10dpo) that my temps will start to fall prior to AF.... So when im temping I'm praying that it won't drop... A single drop will get me discouraged.... Only God will know when it's the right time....

Welcome to TWW....

I would love to join as well. We have been trying since 6 months and it has been a very rocky journey. x

Hi :wave: Taheerah.... Welcome... Sorry if TTC is taking this long for you.... Do you use anything to track your cycle and your ovulation? What cycle are you in now? Hope you get your :bfp: soon.... :flower:

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!! :) :)

I am using an ovulation predictor kit but had intercourse 3 times during the entire week (Had two smiley faces and then ran out of tests) and really worried that it might not be enough. I am currently on day 17 of my cycle. Is it too late to keep trying?

Fingers and toes crossed!! x

What is a missed miscarriage??

Also, af is due in 2 days for me, is it normal I feel like I'm not pregnant like does any one ever feel like they are ?

What is a missed miscarriage??

Also, af is due in 2 days for me, is it normal I feel like I'm not pregnant like does any one ever feel like they are ?

"A missed miscarriage, also known as a missed abortion or a silent miscarriage, occurs when a fetus dies, but the body does not recognize the pregnancy loss or expel the pregnancy tissue. As a result, the placenta may still continue to release hormones, so the woman may continue to experience signs of pregnancy."

It's normal to feel that you are pregnant or not.... FX you get a :bfp:

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!! :) :)

I am using an ovulation predictor kit but had intercourse 3 times during the entire week (Had two smiley faces and then ran out of tests) and really worried that it might not be enough. I am currently on day 17 of my cycle. Is it too late to keep trying?

Fingers and toes crossed!! x

It's really hard to say if you're not temping to pinpoint your ovulation... You may have LH surge (+ opk / smiley) but not ovulate.... This cycle i had solid smiley 6 days before my ovulation and + opk (line test) 1 day before ovulation.... Do you have a regular cycle? do you know your LP length? I hope you won't have to chart your cycle and get a :bfp:.... Charting are stressful to some women. But it does help a lot knowing your cycle especially knowing if you have ovulated or not. FX for you.

wow these threads move fast! don't check in for a day or two and there's so much to catch up on!

JWC13 - thank you for the welcome!!

tablefortwo - I hope they can pinpoint whats going on quickly and easily, and that you'll get a BFP soon!

taheeran - Hi!! hoping you get your positive soon, hun <3

As of today I'm 1dpo! Now my first official TWW begins.... and the struggle to resist obsessive symptom spotting.

Just curious how every one is doing? It's been a few days since anyone posted.

Alli, certainly you have tested by now or af showed up. How are you doing?

How about you jwc? Where are you in your cycle?

How is everybody else doing? :)

I am around! Been really busy working on M.A., looking for jobs in California, getting ready to move in 4 months, and looking forward to seeing my mom in a week! I am just finishing af, so won't be in O mode until week after next :) for now having fun watching everyone else's bfps and twws!

Hi ladies!!!! CD2 here after waiting three months to TTC! This is our first official month back after having an ectopic in August. We are nervous but excited!
I am having a HSG done next week to ease my mind a little bit, so after that we will be ready to BD!baby dust to all!!!

ArtsyLady...I am doing well :) I got my first VVVFL on Saturday and declared a BFP I think on Monday of this week...AF was due yesterday and a no show (still waiting to see she doesn't show today, as it was likely yesterday but maybe today she would show up, but this is 15dpo...). YAY :)

Welcome Luke
OMG alli that's awesome. I hope this one is sticky for you.
Afm still waiting to o and not taking much too seriously.

Alli I'm so excited for you!! I've been following your progression over the last week and it's looking good!

AFM I'm 7dpo today and I plan to start testing on Saturday at 9dpo although I'm not expecting to see anything (if it's there) until at least 10 or 11 dpo.

I'm not really feeling positive or negative this cycle, just kind of taking it day by day. I'm trying to not let myself get as obsessed with the TTC process this cycle so we will see what happens.

Thank you jwc! Fx for your tests! I got a negative at 9dpo and a vvvvfl at 10dpo, so don't let a negative get you down!!

Yay alligator congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a silent reader hehe :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->