• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sticking together until we all get prego!

Alli- Wow! That is AWESOME! So excited for you!!! What is your edd? :dance:

Jwc- My fingers are crossed for you! It's been a long few months, hopefully you and Alli can have edd's within the same month! That would be really neat! I'll have to stalk this thread early next week watching for your updates!

Bebe- Good luck with your upcoming move! We're also getting ready to move (in about 4 weeks). It's a lot of work!

Lukbaby- What is hsg? Hope that it goes well for you! Was the ectopic discovered before damage was done? Hopefully you'll have an easy time ttc'ing *big hugs*

I set my appointment for my 20 week ultrasound for Dec.2nd. It's going to be a crazy busy week with moving (Dec.1st), my us (Dec.2nd), my midwife appointment (Dec.4th at my house) and my aunt coming in from out of town to visit! I can't wait though! I still think I want to stay team green (I have 3 girls, expecting baby 4) but it's going to be hard.

So excited for you Alli!!! Hopefully this month will be the month for all of you ladies as well and there will be lots of (July?) Birthdays to celebrate in 2018!
:dust:

Thank you!! EDD is July 11 based on O date. DH thinks 7/11 is lucky...I tend to agree :)

That is totally crazy that your 20 week scan is a month away!!!

Hi ladies!
Alli - congrats again! Im super excited for you!
Bebe - good luck with your move, it is a lot of work, especially if you are moving overseas!

I am CD 10 today, opk still shows vvv faint line, which is unusual for me, I would normally see a strong line, getting close to positive by now. I did take a 4 months break from opk testing so I have no idea when I ovulate any more.
DH declared that I am no longer in charge of BD schedule and we are doing it his way (which is daily lol).
I also had my ultrasound to check on uterus and ovaries couple days ago but still waiting for my dr to call me with results, the ultrasound ladies didn't want to answer any of my questions.
I hope everyone is doing well and getting closer and closer to their bfps!!

Thanks artsy and tablefortwo! Luckily I don't have to do most of the work on this end just when we get home, thank goodness!

Congrats alligator!!! I saw you post your bfp in another post!!! So exciting!!!

Artsy- a HSG is an X-ray test where they shoot dye up your uterus and into your tubes! It seems if there’s any blockages and checks the shape of everything :)

I'm here lurking.... CD2 for me today... Gonna be a long wait til O-day.

Well ladies, it looks like I have my BFP :)

Yesterday was 9dpo and I tested with an IC around 2pm and saw the faintest of faint lines but it appeared in the time frame. I tested again around 10pm and it was ever so slightly darker. I tested with a FRER today and while the line is very faint, it is definitely there.

I'm so excited yet so nervous as I went through this two months ago and it ended up being a chemical. So far this time is a bit different. I ALWAYS spot for 4-5 days before AF- even with the CP, and it always starts around 8 or 9 dpo. On 8dpo, I had some red spotting once and then an hour later it was brown and then done. Yesterday, 9dpo, I had maybe a little bit of pink spotting once and the tiniest bit of light brown. Today I've had nothing, but I'm expecting it every time I go to the bathroom. I'm also not cramping as badly as last time, although there are consistent 'rumbles' I would call it.

I just want to see these lines darken each day and make it to 5 weeks and I think my anxiety will lighten up. I made it to 4w2d before the lines started lightening with the CP so I just really want to make it past that day. I'm going to call the Dr tomorrow to schedule my bloods so please wish me luck!

So excited for you Jwc! You and Allie will be due within just a couple days of eachother! How awesome! Are you still using the progesterone cream? Hopefully your tests come back good and this little one sticks! I will be praying for you! *Huge congrats and big hugs*

Alli- It is really hard to believe that I'm already half way through this pregnancy. I'm honestly still really anxious. Once I can feel baby I think that will get a bit better. How are you doing?

Lukbaby- Oh, ok! I hope that everything looks great when they do the test! :)

Mdscpa- Nice to have you here! How many cyckes have you been ttc'ing?

Table42- How are you doing? Did you get your +opk yet?

So excited for you Jwc! You and Allie will be due within just a couple days of eachother! How awesome! Are you still using the progesterone cream? Hopefully your tests come back good and this little one sticks! I will be praying for you! *Huge congrats and big hugs*

Thanks Artsy! I am still using the cream, so hopefully it will help. My edd is 7/19 which is about a week after DH's bday (7/12). What a great bday gift if all goes well and this bean sticks.

Yay JWC! How wonderful! I’m due July 11, were only 8 days apart, bump buddies! I’m so thrilled for you. I just know your lines will keep getting nice and dark! Testing early is great but ends up being a bit of a negative when you keep waiting and waiting for lines to get darker and time to move on! So thrilled for you!!

I am doing okay-I’m so anxious :( it’s really debilitating. Trying to take it a day at a time but my anxiety often takes over and I imagine worst case scenarios and I just start to spiral a little bit. Doing my best to control it but it’s hard!!

Yay JWC! How wonderful! I’m due July 11, were only 8 days apart, bump buddies! I’m so thrilled for you. I just know your lines will keep getting nice and dark! Testing early is great but ends up being a bit of a negative when you keep waiting and waiting for lines to get darker and time to move on! So thrilled for you!!

Yay bump buddies, I love that! I'm definitely anxious for the lines to get dark (and stay dark!). I don't think I'll call it official until after I've hit the 4w2d mark which is now in my head from the CP. After that day I'll allow myself to believe it's real.

Now to figure out how to lie about why I'm not drinking. On Tuesday I have a work dinner and wine is always involved (and I never turn down wine), so I don't know what I'll say. On Thursdays we always play trivia at a local brewery with friends (but not the type of friends we would share this news with so early) and I'll obviously not be drinking a beer like normal. This will be interesting, but it's a good problem to have :)

Definitely a good problem! You could say you’re on antibiotics? Started a new diet?

Awesome news JWC... :happydance: Praying your lines gets darker and darker.

Artsy - We only started TTC'ing #2 in July. We're only on our 4th cycle now or 3rd if i exclude cycle #2 that was anovulatory (cycle when i resumed temping and not ovulate :growlmad:). I know it's not that long yet but I know I'm going that route again if i don't take control of my cycle. 1st one was conceived 4 years after marriage, ntnp before marriage.

Congrats JWC! Try to enjoy every moment, even though you will be anxious for a couple more days !

Hi all I'd like to join in! I'm TTC no3 hoping for a boy I have 2 girls already. Ttc since end July af was due sun/mon and nothing yet just spotting on and off ( not normal for me ) last week got a bfn yesterday, brought new tests today so will test tomoro. Tonnes of baby dust to all

Welcome Missgil! Good luck and fx'd you get a BFP!

How is everyone else doing? Where is everyone in their cycles?

hi everyone! I think I am 1 DPO today so let the wait begin! My doc called this morning and left a message re my US last week - 4 follicles on my left ovary and 10 follicles on my right.. For my age I should have 10 on both ovaries, so not sure how I feel about it yet. Other than that she didn't really say anything, just that everything is fine. Ugh not very helpful. I cannot wait for next week to start poasing.
How is everyone doing?

Congrats JCW. Baby dust to everyone waiting.
AFM I'm pretty sure I ovulated between Friday and yesterday based on some cramping I had but we only DTD on Halloween so I'm not optimistic. Though with thanksgiving, dds 2nd bday and Christmas coming up I'm hoping that will keep me occupied. I don't fall pregnant easily and I'm sure a lot of that has to do with timing so I'm just silently stalking in a weird place between TTC and ntnp hoping by this time next year we will at least be expecting. Good luvk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->