• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sticking together until we all get prego!

Welcome Sherii! The ladies here have been so amazing to share this journey with :) So nice to meet you and FX for your BFP really soon! I'm sure it's right around the corner!

Welcome Sherii! The ladies here have been so amazing to share this journey with :) So nice to meet you and FX for your BFP really soon! I'm sure it's right around the corner!

Hi! *waves*

I'm really glad I found this little (or not so little I guess) community. I'm happy to meet you, too! I think I need this outlet, because I got an eyeroll today from DH after giving him my latest CM update, and I don't want to keep annoying him with every little thing :lol: (but it's just so exciting!)

Hi! *waves*

I'm really glad I found this little (or not so little I guess) community. I'm happy to meet you, too! I think I need this outlet, because I got an eyeroll today from DH after giving him my latest CM update, and I don't want to keep annoying him with every little thing :lol: (but it's just so exciting!)

:haha::thumbup: Hahaha! That's why I joined too! Much more fun to talk to other women going through this journey and just let DH have all the fun stuff!! :happydance:

Hi Sherii :wave: welcome..... i always pray that everyone gets a :bfp: soon..... and that no one should endure all the heartache due to bfn every cycle... wishing you won't wait that long. :dust:

haha yes exactly! I think most of the time the TTC process is more exciting for mama than DH. Things don't really change immediately for the father, aside from scheduled BD sessions ;) I think he will share my excitement when we do get our BFP though. Maybe it'll seem more real for him then.

"Eyeroll on the cm update" :haha: DH doesnt really care about it before but now he asks me for it especially when we decided to ttc again.

Welcome Sheri! I am new to this thread myself but it is really great to have other women to talk to who go through the same stuff.

Sorry ladies, I've got to vent a little.. My obgyn was supposed to call in an order for my ultrasound for next week and she never did.. now unless she miraculously calls in the order from her vaca I will have to wait another 2 months till I can do the uterus ultrasound.. I say 2 months because my next CD 7-10 falls exactly on Tgiving Thur - Sunday weekend. :brat:

Oh I am definitely updating DH on everything. Maybe not the CM status but he is aware of the whole process, reminds me to check the temps in the am, asking questions about where we are at in the cycle. I really appreciate him being so involved.

That sucks tablefortwo.... i hope she calls before eod..

Thanks ladies! False alarm, my dr faxed over the order this afternoon so I made an appt for US for next Tuesday! I am excited to see whats going on with my ovaries!

Sorry I've been absent the last couple of days but I'm glad we have more people joining this thread so I have a lot of posts to catch up on :)

Alli- have you tested yet today? I can't wait to hear!

babybum- how are things going, where are you in your cycle?

tablefortwo- welcome!! I totally understand the need to take a break, the TTC process is so stressful and can get to you for sure.

starlight- welcome! I hope the days move quickly for you to start the next cycle.

thencomesbebe- where are you in your cycle?

mdscpa- sorry about the sore boobs, at least you only have a few more days before you can test!

sheril- welcome! You are totally right, there is so much to learn and take in when you first start TTC. We are here for you if you have any questions or need any advice

AFM, today is officially 1 dpo!!! I had positive OPKs on cd19 and cd20 (just like every cycle, at least I'm consistent) and today is cd21. Now to count down the days until I test (which knowing me will start on 9dpo :)

Thanks mdscpa! I don't really know what I wish for more - for everything to be normal or for something to be off so I know what the issue might be. :shrug: I am torn. But I will most definitely come here and share the results as soon as I know them. One thing that concerns me is that I need to drink 32 oz of water an hour before the US and not pee till its over. :haha:

Ali I'm really looking forward to when you poas....
Table hope things go well and I'm glad you didn't have to wait a second month. It would have been bs...
Jcw I'm currently waiting to ovulate.
I had this super realistic dream not too long ago that I was pregnant and feeling the baby move. Like I could swear I felt movement and was going to wake my husband cause something was wrong and he said nothings wrong honey your pregnant. That's supposed to happen then I woke up and it was weird to not be pregnant. I don't know if that means anything but it was a fun dream. I hope to be feeling that again soon. We are getting ready for Halloween dds gonna be a cave baby......lol she certainly acts like one.

Jwc and babymum - 9dpo today and tested with fmu... bfn :( I know I’m not out of it but I feel out... just trying to mentally prepare for af next week!

Babymum I had a dream last night o POAS and it was positive!! It was so real. Dreams are crazy and can totally mess with you.

Jwc yay for o!

Jwc and babymum - 9dpo today and tested with fmu... bfn :( I know I’m not out of it but I feel out... just trying to mentally prepare for af next week!

Babymum I had a dream last night o POAS and it was positive!! It was so real. Dreams are crazy and can totally mess with you.

Jwc yay for o!
I'm sorry for your bfn. It's hard seeing those. It doesn't matter how okay you are with it when ttc it's always heart wrenching to have those. I totally agree that realistic pregnancy or positive test dreams especially while ttc is rough. I've heard these kinds of dreams mean you have an idea or creative something you are getting ready to give birth to or that wealth is coming. So who knows maybe something positive is on its way to our lives right now

Let’s hope it’s a good sign for the future for both of us!!

JWC I am 10 dpo, woke up just now with some breast tenderness but only in the right one (only a little in the left one), and no other symptoms except for being on an emotional roller coaster 5-9 dpo, but that seems to have steadied now and can probably be attributed to stress. Testing in 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->