Sticking together until we all get prego!

I’m good!! Diagnosed with hypothyroid... not ideal but I’m now on meds to hopefully control it all. I’ve been extremely exhausted, but that’s my biggest symptom. Also some pulling pains in my lower pelvis.. nothing terrible painful at all but enough for me to notice it. It doesn’t feel like a cramp but like a pulling pain haha I don’t know how else to describe it! It comes and goes. Every little twinge has me really anxious so of course I’m paranoid!
Alli you are about 8 weeks right?? I had the same pulling pinching cramping feelings around 8 -10 weeks with dd. It's the ligaments around your uterus stretching to make room for baby. For me it felt like a pulled muscle more annoying than painful. You should gets some relief by the end of week 10-12.

I'm still ttc over here. Once kids are around bd and associated ttc becomes very difficult especially if your lo is all about the boobie and you bed share like us....don't get me wrong it's amazing but I confess it would be nice to have my body back. I will be 33 next week so I feel the clock ticking and the frustration of knowing I'm out sucks. Though dd is going through a language splosion and is just learning so quickly.
Baby dust to all and I'm always open to answering pregnancy questions...

I’m only 5 w! Well about 5.5. Maybe I’m experiencing that early? Who knows! It’s definitely not terribly painful and I likely wouldn’t even notice if I wasn’t hyper aware, it’s alsp not all the time, I’m not feeling anything right now!

But I got a huge wave of nausea earlier.... I did NOT miss that!

I’m only 5 w! Well about 5.5. Maybe I’m experiencing that early? Who knows! It’s definitely not terribly painful and I likely wouldn’t even notice if I wasn’t hyper aware, it’s alsp not all the time, I’m not feeling anything right now!

But I got a huge wave of nausea earlier.... I did NOT miss that!

I had that pulling pain with my first. It was really painful. It stayed for the first few weeks.

Oh no starlight! Luckily the pain is mild, so far. I hope it doesn’t get worse but I’m glad to know it’s normal.

Honestly alligator every woman and every pregnancy is different. I couldn't swear the number of weeks I was but I do know it lasted a good couple of weeks and freaked me out but it was gone before I started the second trimester. It is very normal but it should never be super doubled over in pain painful type feelings. Also I had thyroid issues too in early pregnancy. I was told that's common along with raised white blood cell counts and if you never had that before should resolve by 20 is weeks if not sooner.. I know I had a blood draw in the second trimester to make sure things were back to normal and they were
I really do hope this is a sticky bean for you. Maybe you'll start a trend for this thread...

Thank you babybum - I hope so! I’m definitely not in that much pain, it’s mild but noticeable. Hoping it stays that way. It comes and goes too. Not at all constant.

Yeah I was worried about it when I felt it! I recall mine being fairly constant but the pain level varied. It was gone by second tri!

Jwc- How are you doing? Is little bean sticking?

The bean is sticking!! I stopped testing yesterday when my test line was darker than the control line on the FRER- so figured it didn't make sense to keep testing :)

I have my first ultrasound scheduled for 11/27 and the second is scheduled for 12/20. I'm nervous about the first appt as I'll only be 6.5 weeks but I'm hoping we can find the heartbeat, sometimes that is too early but I've read that others have seen it around 5ish weeks so we will see. I'm still super nervous that something will happen, but I'm trying to stay positive.

How are you doing?

Jwc- I am so happy to read your update! This sounds much more promising! Are you still using the progesterone cream? After my 1st cp this year I started using the cream and used it for a couple cycles before my next cp, and the lines never did get dark that time. The following cycle I had my third bfp and my lines got nice and dark. So, I guess I said all that to say that getting those dark test lines are a really good sign! For me, I think I was either very low pn progesterone and needed to take the cream for longer so the progesterone could store up in my body more, or it was just one of those things. If you are taking the cream make sure that you don't stop or skip any days. I can't express how excited I am for you!!!

Alli- Early pregnancy really can be uncomfortable. I hope that the nasuea doesn't get too bad for you ��

I am doing ok. Getting really impatient to start feeling this baby move (17.4 weeks). At my last appointment I had lost weight but measured 19 weeks when I was 15.0 weeks. I usually measure behind so that was weird. My US is on Dec.2, so in between yours, Jwc. I can't wait until it gets here. But until then I have packing and moving to preoccupy me :)

Jwc- I am so happy to read your update! This sounds much more promising! Are you still using the progesterone cream? After my 1st cp this year I started using the cream and used it for a couple cycles before my next cp, and the lines never did get dark that time. The following cycle I had my third bfp and my lines got nice and dark. So, I guess I said all that to say that getting those dark test lines are a really good sign! For me, I think I was either very low pn progesterone and needed to take the cream for longer so the progesterone could store up in my body more, or it was just one of those things. If you are taking the cream make sure that you don't stop or skip any days. I can't express how excited I am for you!!!

Yes, I'm definitely still using the cream. I haven't increased the dosage or anything. When did you increase dosage and when did you stop using the cream?

Jillian - your temp today is promising.... When are you going to test?

Jwc- I roughly followed this but weaned off earlier at my midwifes recommendation. I started lowering my dose at 13 weeks and then skipped a day through 14 weeks and was done completely by 15.0 :)

https://natural-fertility-info.com/natural-progesterone-cream-pregnancy.html

Alli- Early pregnancy really can be uncomfortable. I hope that the nasuea doesn't get too bad for you ��

I am doing ok. Getting really impatient to start feeling this baby move (17.4 weeks). At my last appointment I had lost weight but measured 19 weeks when I was 15.0 weeks. I usually measure behind so that was weird. My US is on Dec.2, so in between yours, Jwc. I can't wait until it gets here. But until then I have packing and moving to preoccupy me :)
Hi artsy... I was opposite of you I maintained my weight till 16 weeks when I finally gained. It's actually pretty common to measure ahead or behind as the baby grows moves or just develops. They didn't start measuring me til 16 weeks and then it was every 4 weeks and I don't remember them. I just know they were never concerned. As for movement if this is your first you could feel movement sooner than that. I think at about 14 weeks I started feeling like I was a human trampoline and would feel really big flips and bounces and sometimes if I was very quiet and still I would occasionally feel something flick me from inside like a really tiny foot or hand. I know at the 16 week appointment she was moving and kicking a lot. She was super active inside and technicians had to tell her to stop moving a lot so they could measure and check her....
Jcw and alli I know it's scary but try focusing on the fact most pregnancies where you see and or hear a heart beat end with a baby. I know it's easier said than done but I wish I was more relaxed in my pregnancy cause I didn't feel like I could enjoy it. Mostly cause my sister has fertility issues and my mom didn't want to talk about it in a way that was helpful to me. It's hard but you can't get the time back
Welcome newbie. This thread is on fire right now so here's hoping you get lucky.
Afm I will be 33 on Saturday and am freaking out about it. As far as I know I'm not pregnant though I should start my period this weekend. We only bd once in my fertile time and it was a good 5 days before I started feeling o cramps so it's not likely. Oh well on to next month. Good luck everyone and happy holidays

Thanks babybum...I'm really anxious and hopeful to see a heartbeat. We went into our ultrasound last time all excited and it was the most devastating day of my life, being told there was no heartbeat. So I am of course terribly nervous for that ultrasound this time around.

BabyBum- This is actually my 4th baby ;) I know it's pretty normal to measure ahead or behind by a couple weeks, it's just unusual for me. I typically measure right on or a couple weeks behind, so 4 weeks ahead for me is something new! I think I'm mostly just carrying differently this time. I usually carry all around and this time it is all out front!
I am a bit anxious about having a anterior placenta, which is what I am starting to suspect. I'm 18 weeks tomorrow and still don't feel any movement. Since I am a vba2c (vaginal birth after 2 c-section) mom, placental placement is a really big deal for me. If my placenta is anterior there is a greater chance it could be near my cs scar which can cause some very serious problems. If my placenta is anterior, hopefully it is up high away from my scar. I am planning another homebirth vba2c and would really like it to go as well as it did last time. But once I have my scan on Dec2 we can find out just where that placenta is and get the reassurance of seeing baby :)

Happy early bday! I am just behind you at almost 30. I had wanted to conceive in Januray of last year because I really wanted an October baby (it is a beautiful month in Ohio where I live). If you get your bfp on the next cycle that would be lovely!

Artsy ha ha. I probably read that and totally spaced it. 30 is a big number. Placenta is always concerning especially for a vbac it has to be concerning I heard it's hard to feel kicks with the placenta in the front but it's always worrisome especially when that's all you want to feel. I agree a bfp in the next few cycles would be nice so here's hoping

My usual cycle is 30 days and I'm on CD 29. My temps are still high and usually they go down to 96.96 degrees the day before my period! so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and if they are still high and AF doesn't come then I will test tomorrow or Saturday! This was my chart this morning!

FF chart 11-16.jpg

I have been having slight cramps since around 8 or 9dpo but they don't last long and are not as bad as period cramps. I also do cramp before my period though so who knows...I feel like I get every pregnancy sign before AF hahaha
Baby dust to everyone!!

Fx for you Jylan. Chart is looking great. Fx temp still up tomorrow and no :af:

My usual cycle is 30 days and I'm on CD 29. My temps are still high and usually they go down to 96.96 degrees the day before my period! so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and if they are still high and AF doesn't come then I will test tomorrow or Saturday! This was my chart this morning!

View attachment 1018459

I have been having slight cramps since around 8 or 9dpo but they don't last long and are not as bad as period cramps. I also do cramp before my period though so who knows...I feel like I get every pregnancy sign before AF hahaha
Baby dust to everyone!!

FX'd for you!!! Keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"