Sticking together until we all get prego!

Jillan - Are you going to test today? Temp really looks great. FX it means you are pregnant...

:dust:

How is everyone doing? Jillian did you test?

AFM I'm anxiously awaiting my first scan next Monday, I'll be 6w4d. I'm super excited but also very nervous. Hoping to see that babies heartbeat so bad!!

Jillian- Hoping to hear a happy update!

Jwc- It is SO nerve wracking waiting! Hoping your scan looks perfect Monday and I can't wait to hear your update! Sounds really promising so far!

Jealous of your early scan jwc! But then not really because the idea of an ultrasound makes me feel ill with anxiety and stress. I likely won’t have mine til nearly 9w.

Hey! Random question! How did you add the tickers to your profile?

Hey! Random question! How did you add the tickers to your profile?

Artsy - just go to any ticker sites and create ticker once finished you should see / be able to generate a ticker code (BBcode) and that's what you copy and put it in your signature. You may copy the entire BBCode or you may just copy starting from [ img ] ..... to [ /img] on that text code. Hope that doesn't confused you.

Attachments

• 20171121_001045.jpg
    20171121_001045.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 2
Thank you mdscpa!

Jwc- How did it go today?

Sorry, I probably should have clarified, the scan is next Monday. A whole week to go but at least it's a short 3 day work week this week for Thanksgiving so I'm hoping the next week flies by!

Jwc- I guess I could have looked at your ticker and noticed that you were 5.4 yesterday! We both have scans the week following Thanksgiving! Have my fingers crossed that everything looks perfect on your scan next Monday! :)

Jwc- I guess I could have looked at your ticker and noticed that you were 5.4 yesterday! We both have scans the week following Thanksgiving! Have my fingers crossed that everything looks perfect on your scan next Monday! :)

Thanks! I hope your scan goes well too!

How's everyone going? Haven't been on in a few days. I keep having dreams about babies/ being pregnant ect I'm on cd10. Also how soon do you tell your family after you get your bfp? I told everyone pretty much straight away when I had my girls and just waited abit longer to tell work. I'm well aware of the 12 week safe zone. I'm just thinking if it happens this cycle it will be just before Xmas and I really wanted to do a special announcement for my mum/in laws this time round and Xmas would be a great way to do it with a little present but I'm thinking it would be to early, thoughts? And baby's dust to all xx

How's everyone going? Haven't been on in a few days. I keep having dreams about babies/ being pregnant ect I'm on cd10. Also how soon do you tell your family after you get your bfp? I told everyone pretty much straight away when I had my girls and just waited abit longer to tell work. I'm well aware of the 12 week safe zone. I'm just thinking if it happens this cycle it will be just before Xmas and I really wanted to do a special announcement for my mum/in laws this time round and Xmas would be a great way to do it with a little present but I'm thinking it would be to early, thoughts? And baby's dust to all xx

:wave: MissGii. With our first we told our immediate family few days after our :bfp: It was a very long wait and first time seeing a +hpt so we were soooo excited. But announcing it to friends we waited until I guess I was already 21w pregnant. This time we promised ourselves to make it a surprise like telling them once I'm close to give birth or once the baby is out. We are even planning not be team yellow if I conceive. Of course that might change since we always wanted to be prepared beforehand.

FX we get a miracle present on Christmas.

We told close friends within a week or two and just told our parents over Thanksgiving last week at 6 weeks. I think if you get good news this month then you should definitely share the great news at Christmas if you are comfortable doing so. It will be early, but what a great present!

I have my first scan tomorrow and I'm both incredibly excited and very scared. If the scan goes well and we see the bean and heartbeat we will start telling a few more people. So far I haven't had many symptoms except that I'm breaking out like I'm a teenager and I have sore nipples (sorry TMI). No nausea or food cravings/aversions yet but I keep waiting for it to start any minute.

We told two of our best friends last week that we were pregnant and my friend told me that she had a dream the night before that I was pregnant with a boy. We are really hoping for a boy so we shall see :)

How is everyone else doing?

Doing good, 8dpo now so wanting to test in 2 days. For some reason, I just feel like this wasnt our cycle but I am still hopeful ❤ we did everything right, I sat upside down after bd my whole f.w., I currently have no pms symptoms, mild cramping yesterday and this morning, and some nip pain in the a.m.

Doing good, 8dpo now so wanting to test in 2 days. For some reason, I just feel like this wasnt our cycle but I am still hopeful ❤ we did everything right, I sat upside down after bd my whole f.w., I currently have no pms symptoms, mild cramping yesterday and this morning, and some nip pain in the a.m.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I feel like so many people think that the cycle they got their BFP wasn't 'their cycle' so you never know.

:wave: MissGii. With our first we told our immediate family few days after our :bfp: It was a very long wait and first time seeing a +hpt so we were soooo excited. But announcing it to friends we waited until I guess I was already 21w pregnant. This time we promised ourselves to make it a surprise like telling them once I'm close to give birth or once the baby is out. We are even planning not be team yellow if I conceive. Of course that might change since we always wanted to be prepared beforehand.

FX we get a miracle present on Christmas.

Wow keeping it a secret until your late or birthed that's an idea I haven't heard before 😊, may I ask what team yellow is ? I haven't heard that before either lol

Fx for us all

We told close friends within a week or two and just told our parents over Thanksgiving last week at 6 weeks. I think if you get good news this month then you should definitely share the great news at Christmas if you are comfortable doing so. It will be early, but what a great present!

I have my first scan tomorrow and I'm both incredibly excited and very scared. If the scan goes well and we see the bean and heartbeat we will start telling a few more people. So far I haven't had many symptoms except that I'm breaking out like I'm a teenager and I have sore nipples (sorry TMI). No nausea or food cravings/aversions yet but I keep waiting for it to start any minute.

We told two of our best friends last week that we were pregnant and my friend told me that she had a dream the night before that I was pregnant with a boy. We are really hoping for a boy so we shall see :)

How is everyone else doing?

Best of luck for your scan tomoro, I'm sure all will be just fine 😊

Jwc good luck for your scan! I am jealous. I probably won’t have a scan til I’m close to 9w. But i am a bit superstitious and want to wait til after 8w3d, which is when I miscarried this summer.,

Jwc- I was thinking about you earlier today! I hope your scan goes great! It sounds like it should be well though. All symptoms sound normal too. I didn't get any morning sickness until week 8 (maybe a little mild nausea beforehand) so not having it is definitely not something to worry about.

Alli- Like you, as much as I wanted an earlier scan I knew having one wouldn't make me feel any better after having a late first tri loss before, so I waited until 10.3 weeks. Seeing baby look great at that somewhat later gestation made me feel better. Even if I had a 6 week scan I still would have wanted another between10-12 weeks! It seems like forever but it will get here faster than you know it ;)

MissGii- I think team yellow is like team green- not finding out the gender until baby is born :)

Thencomesbebe- Good luck! Definitely keep us posted! Hopefully you get your :bfp: this cycle as an unexpected surprise!

Yes artsy, exactly! And early scan may have been reassuring but only for a few days. I would need another one after the 8w mark for sure. I think if I wait til 9w or close too that’s a good mark. I also have to coordinate with DH, we need a first thing in the morning apt (or evening) to work with his schedule so that may delay things also as those are obviously the popular time slots. And there’s no way I’m going to that alone! I’ll be a wreck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->