Sticking together until we all get prego!

MissGii - what Artsy said about team yellow. :thumbup: We are overseas so keeping it a secret to our family and our friends back home isn't that hard. Only friends here would know if they see me somewhere with a big bump that I cannot hide. :)

JW - Goodluck on your scan today.....

Ali - Everything will be fine... You're in our prayers.

Hey everyone- the scan went great! It's been quite the emotional day. I couldn't sleep last night, I kept tossing and turning and dreaming about ultrasounds lol. Both DH and I had really bad anxiety this morning leading up to the appointment and both almost had full blown panic attacks.

The second we saw the bean and heartbeat on the screen we both started crying. I was even able to hear the heartbeat which I didn't think you could do so early. My Dr said I was measuring at 6w1d so just a couple of days behind where I thought but she said that was totally normal. The heartbeat was 115 which she said was great and they just want to see it over 90 at this point.

My doctor is beyond amazing, I'm so glad I found her. She offered to allow me to come back in the next 2 weeks for another scan just to see progress because she said that is something that she would want and offers it to all of her patients. So I get to go in for another scan next Wednesday to see the bean again :)

That's wonderful J! So exciting about hearing the heartbeat ❤

Jwc- What AWESOME news!!! I am SO happy that everything went well today! And it is great that your doctor offered you a rescan at 8 weeks! That will help take a lot of stress off! I have been checking all day waiting for your update, so glad it went so beautifully today! :hugs:

Mdscpa- ah ok and thanks for explaining

Jwc13 - that's great news wishing you all the best

Wow! I can't believe that I'm 20 weeks today!!! It seems like just yesterday I was in the tww and asking if y'all could see that super faint line at 9dpo! Crazy! My ultrasound is on Saturday! So excited!

I'm rooting for all of you waiting on those :bfp: 's and excited for updates from Jwc and Alli on how things are going :)

Hey guys! I took some much needed time AWAY from the computer the last few weeks, but I am SO excited to see a few new BFP's that I have been following.

Big Congrats to Alligator and JWC!! (and any others I missed while I was out) So happy for you guys!

I am 11 or 12dpo today and just took my first test...BFN. :( Still slightly hopeful since no AF yet. Had a very strange TWW, much different than any other month, which made my quite confident that this was finally it! AF is due today, but haven't seen any sign of her, including no PMS symptoms. Please please please let this be it! I am waiting to test again until tomorrow.

ALSO, met with my OB for my annual 2 weeks ago and decided to get bloodwork done to "check on things," and EVERYTHING came back perfectly! Things seem to be good on my end so far, but if it doesn't happen this month we were given a script and a cup to check hubby's swimmers. :shrug: I suppose we will get more insight from that!

FX it does not come to that though.

Lulu we just had my DH's swimmers checked. Awaiting results. But it was definitely something I was concerned about because I already had my doc run all kinds of fertility tests on me from bloodwork to transvaginal ultrasounds and it all came back with stellar reviews! So always good to have DH get a SA as well ❤

I am 13dpo today and am too nervous to retest! Tested with FMU yesterday at 12dpo and BFN. But I am now officially a day late (which I have not been in over 6+ months) and still no PMS/AF signs. I convinced myself to skip testing today (so far) and am trying not to test again until tomorrow morning at 14dpo! Ahhhh!

Also went out and bought a 2-pack of FRER's to save. I have been using Wondfo strips so far. FX

Lulu- glad your bloodwork came back great! That's awesome news. Hopefully your hubbies swimmers are all good too! Also, good luck on your next test. I always had better results testing at night as opposed to FMU. Are you going to test again tomorrow if AF is still MIA?

Bebe- Yay for all the tests coming back great! Your time is right around the corner I'm sure. When are you going to test??

I'm testing every morning until I know for sure one way or the other! So far, a bunch of increasingly more clear disappearing shadows, so frustrating! However, at least they seem to be pink before fading to nothing....

Good luck Lulu and Thencomesbebe! I can't wait to hear your updates today!!!

Today is moving day for us! I made three trips yeaterday in our SUV. Today we rent a moving truck to move the big stuff after my husband gets off of work! It seemed like it would be forever before we were moved into our new house, but here it is! All the business is helping with the anxiousness of waiting for my US tomorrow. :)

How you feeling Jwc and Alli? Hope all is going well!

I’m feeling very happy to know baby is all good in there but very sick and nauseous and generally miserable. Hahaha. The joys of pregnancy eh!

Congrats on the move Artsy!

Aligator - Try Nauzene chewable tablets! They do wonders and are completely pregnancy safe! I have also heard that sucking on a jolly ranch can be a quick fix.

As for myself.....I am now on CD 29 (since I got off BC I have never been longer than a 27 day cycle) and to my knowledge 14dpo. Finally tested again this morning with FMU on both a Wondfo and a FRER - BFN :cry:

What in the world is going on? I have pretty much zero symptoms now, minus the occasional nausea waves, tiny bits of minor cramping and slight appetite changes. :shrug:

Artsy- good luck with the move and with your ultrasound tomorrow!

Lulu- what are you doing to track ovulation? You could be a few days off of your O day and it might still be too early to get that BFP

Bebe- That's so crazy that the lines are disappearing. I've never heard of that before. Maybe today will be the day that they appear and stay!

AFM- Nausea decided to show up this week finally- I don't know why I thought I would be the rare lucky one who avoids it. I haven't thrown up yet but literally feel on the verge of it all day long. Driving gives me motion sickness so that has been fun. Oh well, I'll take it if it means the bean is growing and doing well :)

Jw I don't think they are actually disappearing, I did some reading and it seems like really faint pink lines can show up right away but when they dry the color isn't strong enough to show through the white paper. :( like they are super faint. I am beginning to wonder if I O'd later than I thought or implanted late. Or maybe its a chemical. Who really knows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->