Sticking together until we all get prego!

Jw I don't think they are actually disappearing, I did some reading and it seems like really faint pink lines can show up right away but when they dry the color isn't strong enough to show through the white paper. :( like they are super faint. I am beginning to wonder if I O'd later than I thought or implanted late. Or maybe its a chemical. Who really knows?

Have you tried using a different brand of tests?

Funny you should ask. I tried this one tonight. Its an off brand blue dye test. Thought I would give it a whirl.

Attachments

• 20171201_174009.jpg
    20171201_174009.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 12
Just me or do I see a little something faint????

Not just you alli! I can see it in person and so can my husband

I will be more excited when/if I can see a nice line on a frer :)

Bebe - def see blue on that blue dye test!!

JWC - I use the Ovia app and use wondfo OPK's. I got a positive (def as dark as the control line) on CD14 (nov 16) and possibly even darker positive the afternoon of CD15 (Nov 17th). We BD the night of the 15th and the super late night/early morning of the 17th/18th. Today is now CD29, and assuming I ovulated on either the night of the 17th or 18th, I should be either 13 or 14dpo, right? Also, my average cycle length is 26days (based on my last 7 cycles) and I have never gone longer than 28 days. Ever.

....so I feel like I should see something by now, right? One way or the other? But I will hold on to hope!!

Bebe - def see blue on that blue dye test!!

JWC - I use the Ovia app and use wondfo OPK's. I got a positive (def as dark as the control line) on CD14 (nov 16) and possibly even darker positive the afternoon of CD15 (Nov 17th). We BD the night of the 15th and the super late night/early morning of the 17th/18th. Today is now CD29, and assuming I ovulated on either the night of the 17th or 18th, I should be either 13 or 14dpo, right? Also, my average cycle length is 26days (based on my last 7 cycles) and I have never gone longer than 28 days. Ever.

....so I feel like I should see something by now, right? One way or the other? But I will hold on to hope!!

Some people don't get positives until later and you aren't out until AF shows her ugly face! FX'd for you!

Thencomesbebe- I definitely see the line! How exciting!

I had my US today! I was going to wait to find out the gender but baby 'girl' #4 had some extra parts!!!

Attachments

• 20171202_221357-1.jpg
    20171202_221357-1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 3
Lovely u/s! ❤

I had a CP. Worst pain, unusual bleed. Keeping an eye on it, hopefully we will have better luck next month...

Thencomesbebe- I definitely see the line! How exciting!

I had my US today! I was going to wait to find out the gender but baby 'girl' #4 had some extra parts!!!

That can't be a finger. :haha: Congrats for having a boy.

Lovely u/s! ❤

I had a CP. Worst pain, unusual bleed. Keeping an eye on it, hopefully we will have better luck next month...

So sorry bebe :hugs: was really rooting for you. One cycle closer to your :bfp: now.

I'm so sorry bebe.... I had two cp's before my bfp... It's always devasting to go through :( *extra big hugs*

So sorry bebe- I've had a CP too and they are horrible! For me I chose to see the good in it and thought that if I was able to get pregnant one (even if it was a CP), it will happen again. It will happen for you soon I'm sure!

Artsy- A boy, how exciting! Have you told your daughters yet?

Thanks everyone ❤ I guess in a way I feel lucky that it happened now instead of weeks from now. And DH is so sweet, he supported me in buying the thermometer and LH test strips ❤ we got close this time!

Artsy no doubt about that potty shot! Congrats on your little prince!

Congrats artsy. That's pretty cool. Be be I'm sorry about your cp. That's rough but like you say you didn't have to have a d&c and while I wouldn't wish a cp on anyone I can certainly see how it would be a relief to have any kind of second line.
Afm I've been having a really weird cycle maybe you ladies can offer insight... long story short I hemmoraged after giving birth to my daughter and required manual removal of the placenta. 6 weeks post part I still had retained product and had a d&c. While the procedure seemed to go well and my period did start 6-8 weeks later they have been 3.5 days long compared to 5 and the consistency and flow seem to have changed as well. I did use opks earlier this year and got my normal 2 fake positives followed by a real positive on the third day back to negative day 4.
I have been somewhat concerned I might have scarring in the uterus because of the traumatic birth and d&c especially since last cycle was basically heavy spotting and I barely filled a pad across all 3.5 days. With my dd I had implantation spotting which ended 10dpo and a bfp by 12 dpo so I'm confident it wasn't implanration bleeding or spotting as it was the time of af. Fast forward to this last week, I made an app with my gyne to discuss my concerns and have an annual done and randomly decided to take opks during my predicted fertile week. I got 3 days of faint control and test lines where both lines were the same darkness but test line was not darker than the control. Then yesterday I got the darkest opk I've had since ttc my daughter who is now 2. Today just for shuts and giggles I took another opk and got a squinter test line which I know is technically negative but not sure if it would have been positive had I taken it closer to the same time as my other opks with more of a hold. I've never experienced this before so of course my thought is pcos but I don't know if that would be true with regular monthly cycles. Does anyone have experience with this??

Hmm no real insight but with my MC I had a d&c and the two periods I had before my BFP were unusual. Heavy bleeding for a day, maybe two, then light spotting for 2-3 days. Definitely not my usual pre-pregnancy period I had for years. Perhaps your body is just taking a bit of time to recover and rebuild your lining?

Hey guys...pretty sure Bebe and I are in the same boat....:wacko:

I was 3 days late and told myself I would not test again until Sunday (yesterday), but I woke up Saturday and felt like my period was starting (TMI alert), ran to the bathroom and about doubled over in cramping pain and bleed SO much bright red blood and what looked like clotting/tissue. Most of Saturday I bled so much I had to change tampons every 2 hours and wore a panty liner for backup. It was that bad and the few waves of cramping came on very suddenly and sharply. Quite painful. Sunday, the bright red blood and clotting continued, although lessened in quantity. I woke up this morning to just a tiny bit of blood. I will watch it throughout the day, but if I had to guess I had an early miscarriage/CP this weekend Side note: I don't ever clot, at least nothing like this

Thoughts anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"