Sticking together until we all get prego!

So I thought that AF showed up but it seems to be just more heavy spotting. I took two tests today and I'm seeing lines? FullSizeRender(2).jpg

I definitely see lines, especially on that top one! It's totally clear. Yay! :D How many dpo are you? Maybe take a digi to confirm?

I definitely see lines, especially on that top one! It's totally clear. Yay! :D How many dpo are you? Maybe take a digi to confirm?

Today is 12dpo. I'm going to test again first thing in the morning and if the lines are more clear, I'll pull out my digital FRER. I've been saving my two FRER tests for when I got a positive on an IC :)

How exciting JWC! I definitely see those lines!

JWC, that's what mine looked like when i got my positive! Test with a frer:)

THANKS EVERYONE for the encouraging/informal words of wisdom I will definitely keep those tips in mind ! With that being said I was knocked out of the market yesterday! AF showed..... fingers crossed for the 9th month ! Hopefully I get a sticky bean ! As for everyone else good luck ! & JWC I DEFF see 2 lines on the top one! Whooo that's super exciting ! Can't wait to see what the digital says !

Newbie- sorry about AF but FXed for this next cycle for you!

So today has been super confusing. After the two positive tests yesterday I took two more this morning with first morning urine and one test looks totally negative but the other has the faintest of lines maybe? Either way they are definitely not as positive as yesterday. I then took my FRER and it was negative which is confusing because it is so much more sensitive so I would expect it to show some sort of line. I still have a digital FRER that I'm going to hold off on using since I'm pretty sure it will just be negative.

So now I'm just really confused. I'm still bleeding-heavier now than the last few days. I think I'm going to try to not obsess so much over this because it's becoming just a roller coaster of emotions. I'm going to try to just take the approach of testing with one test each morning for the next few days and see what happens. I'm not really feeling like this will end with a BFP but I guess you never know, right?

I'm so sorry to hear that, JWC! Could be a chemical. :( That's always a potential risk with testing early. FX for you that you get your BFP after all!

Jwc- It does sound like the start of a chemical. Hoping it's not though! I think you said that your last lp was 9 days. If this is a chemical maybe supplementing with a little progesterone after O wouldn't hurt.

RicsChick- I have a Luci(6) and an Allie(4)! 💜

Jwc- It does sound like the start of a chemical. Hoping it's not though!

Yeah I've been thinking it might become a chemical as well. Only time will tell I guess. I did take another test about an hour ago (because I have no self control) and it is clearly positive, the line looks equally as dark as the tests I took yesterday.

Thank you all so much for being so supportive and for giving me an opportunity to vent and share what's going on. I don't want to share this information with anyone else yet until I actually know what is happening. I haven't even told my husband because I kept getting his hopes up last cycle with all of my seemingly positive symptoms so I promised myself that I wouldn't do that again until I knew for sure one way or another what was going on. Besides, if it is a BFP I want to do something special to tell him. This process is definitely a lesson in patience :)

Hey everyone. Hope it's okay if I come join you all and settle in. I'm waiting for my sticky bean :3 I am hopeful. Going to be testing Friday since AF isn't showing any signs of showing, and she didn't visit for all of July, so unless my cycle is just super off.We will see though

Good luck cowgirl! Props to you for being able to hold out testing until Friday :)

Jwc- What's going on? Did the bleeding stop? Are your tests getting any darker?

CowGirl- Welcome! I hope that you get your bfp tomorrow!

Dream- 😢 It isn't over until AF rears her ugly head!

So, I didn't hold out on testing. 8 dpo today and :bfn:

:dust:
I hope we all get those :bfp: soon!

How are the rest of you ladies doing?

Welcome, Cowgirl! Nice to see a fellow Canadian. :)

*hugs* if you want them, Dream. FX for you! Your chart still looks great.

I'm only 2 dpo right now (I think, my temps haven't confirmed yet, but I had strong ovulation pains Tuesday night + the positive OPKs), so a ways off from testing still. Planning to hold out until next Saturday (the 12th), although I might give in and do Friday, which'll be 10 dpo, especially if I get symptoms like my previous pregnancies.

Those of you who temp, how many temperatures past O do you think you need to feel really confident that you Oed? I'm debating whether I want to keep temping for the entire TWW or maybe stop after a few more days if the temps stay up... I am finding that even picking up the thermometer and waiting for it to take the reading is waking me up a fair bit and making it harder for me to get a proper night's sleep. :p (I always wake up enough to think of it sometime in the middle of the night, when usually I'd just drift off again without fully waking up.)

Jwc- What's going on? Did the bleeding stop? Are your tests getting any darker?

Bleeding has mostly stopped, I've had some very light spotting today but that's all. My tests over the last three days (including today) are all the same- all have very faint lines and are equally as dark as the other. So while they aren't getting darker yet, they aren't getting lighter either so that is something? Today is 14 dpo so I'm just going to keep testing each day until I see a change.

Jwc- It's a really good sign that the bleeding has stopped! Have you considered going to get your hcg and progesterone levels checked? If it's a threatened mc due to low progesterone starting progesterone supplementation now would be a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->