Sticking together until we all get prego!

Cowgirl- Hmmm :-k I hope that you get this figured out soon! How frustrating! ❤❤❤

Aj- Thank you! What's your edd? Mine is April 18th if this little one sticks. But I tend to go to 41 weeks-ish.

Chasing- Welcome! I love your picture! How beautiful! I hope that you get your rainbow :bfp: soon!

Jwc- How are you doing?

Everybody else- How are all of you holding up in your cycles?

I think now that I definitely have my :bfp: I am going to drive myself crazy poas'ing to see if my line gets darker. I need lots of prayer and sticky baby dust!
❤

Artsy- so happy for you!! Please continue to keep us posted on progress :)

Cowgirl- I'm so so sorry!

As an update on me, I haven't tested again but I'm fairly positive that I'm not pregnant. I'm pretty sure now that the lines I saw were just evaporation lines. I might test one more time tomorrow just to totally ease my mind, but otherwise I'll just try again this cycle.

Cowgirl- Hmmm :-k I hope that you get this figured out soon! How frustrating! ❤❤❤

Aj- Thank you! What's your edd? Mine is April 18th if this little one sticks. But I tend to go to 41 weeks-ish.

Chasing- Welcome! I love your picture! How beautiful! I hope that you get your rainbow :bfp: soon!

Jwc- How are you doing?

Everybody else- How are all of you holding up in your cycles?

I think now that I definitely have my :bfp: I am going to drive myself crazy poas'ing to see if my line gets darker. I need lots of prayer and sticky baby dust!
❤

I send prayers and sticky :baby: :dust: and thank you so much :flower: grow baby grow

Thank you Jwc and Chasing! I will definitely keep you posted. Cramping today but I don't know if it's gas or something to worry about. No bleeding, so hopefully it eases up.

Did Af start for you Jwc?

My edd is April 10. Last time I was induced a week early due to high bp....we will see this time. There is a private fb group for mommas due in March/April. It's posted in the first trimester forum, you should join.

My fingers are crossed for all of you!!

Artsy I definitely see that congratulations!

Sorry cowgirl when was your last period? Are you normally regular? Xx

My last one was June 16th-23rd, before the MC they were normally regular they were a little wonky for a while after the MC and doctor cleared me in June saying cycle should be back to Normal and okay to try again :/ so frustrated for sure, might see what is wrong with me before I continue trying and trying to get my hopes up :/

Thanks Aj! I sent a pm to join ☺ How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

Cowgirl- So sorry :sad1: Do you chart? Maybe you're having anovulatory cycles? I hope that you can get it figured out quickly! *big hugs*

So far i have really sore breasts, strong sense of smell, nausea, and dizziness.

How about you?

Other than a tiny bit of quesiness from time to time, nothing yet. But I'm only 3weeks and 4days so far, so around week 4 I expect more symptoms ☺ My tests today at 11dpo are as dark(wondfo)/a bit darker(first signal) than 10 dpo pm and much darker than 10 dpo fmu, sooo, so far so good!

Attachments

• 20170806_073159_1502019315034.jpg
    20170806_073159_1502019315034.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 11
Congrats to all the BFPs! I feel like this is a lucky thread. :D

I'm only 5 dpo so a while to go yet before I can consider testing. I keep reminding myself there's no point in even looking for symptoms yet since it's too early even for implantation.

Cowgirl--I hope your doctor can help you sort things out! My hormones went totally out of whack after my MC--I had four cycles that varied from 39-51 days (before MC I was 28-29), and it was so frustrating not knowing when I was Oing or when to test. After the third cycle I was pretty sure I wasn't Oing at all. My doctor ended up putting me on thyroid meds because my levels were slightly low + a small dose of Clomid, and the first full cycle after I got my BFP. So definitely talk to someone and see what you can try!

According to one of my apps I'm 6DPO today and I had some cramping earlier this morning I'm trying not to get my hopes up...too much

Good luck Sorsha and Rainbow! Hopefully you'll get those :bfp: 's this week sometime! ☺

Anybody had blood tinged ewcm? I'm due to ovulate and I've not had this before?

Good luck Sorsha and Rainbow! Hopefully you'll get those :bfp: 's this week sometime! ☺

Thank you!

I was feeling all zen with my decision to wait until the weekend to test, but then yesterday I started getting cramps and my brain is trying to convince me it's early implantation, which means I could get an early BFP. Hush, brain! :haha:

Still crampy this morning and also woke up feeling pretty queasy. It seems too early to have symptoms, though! So probably it's just normal cycle stuff. I don't think I had anything definitely pregnancy related the last time until 7 or 8 dpo. (I'm 6 today.)

I also had a disturbing dream where I woke up and AF had come way early in a major way. So basically my brain has it in for me right now. ;)

@RicsChick- I have never had blood tinged mucous around O but hope it's a good sign for you!

@Sorsha- You're welcome! It sure could be implantation! I felt some minor cramping at 7dpo and got my first positive late afternoon at 9dpo. If you have a handful of tests I would totally start testing at 8 or 9dpo ☺ Fingers crossed for you!

Congrats to all the BFPs! I feel like this is a lucky thread. :D

I'm only 5 dpo so a while to go yet before I can consider testing. I keep reminding myself there's no point in even looking for symptoms yet since it's too early even for implantation.

Cowgirl--I hope your doctor can help you sort things out! My hormones went totally out of whack after my MC--I had four cycles that varied from 39-51 days (before MC I was 28-29), and it was so frustrating not knowing when I was Oing or when to test. After the third cycle I was pretty sure I wasn't Oing at all. My doctor ended up putting me on thyroid meds because my levels were slightly low + a small dose of Clomid, and the first full cycle after I got my BFP. So definitely talk to someone and see what you can try!

Thanks Sorsha. I'm definitely going to talk to my doctor about it, but the witch finally hit, after not showing up the entirety of July, so I know I'm somewhat not dysfunctional lol. Gonna talk to my doctor for sure thoughb

Still waiting to poas :coffee: feeling nauseous and always hungry for the past few days

Hope I am not to late to the party, girls !!

I sooo need the support. We have been trying to conceive baby #2 for 5 months now. I had a chemical pregnancy last month so I am having the worst cycle ever ( weird temps and weird OPK ) I think I might be around 5dpo...We used preseed for the first time this month!
Any thoughts on that?

Hope I am not to late to the party, girls !!

I sooo need the support. We have been trying to conceive baby #2 for 5 months now. I had a chemical pregnancy last month so I am having the worst cycle ever ( weird temps and weird OPK ) I think I might be around 5dpo...We used preseed for the first time this month!
Any thoughts on that?
Welcome :flower: and I'm sorry about yiur chemical :hugs: I used preseed and I conceived my angel Esme

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->